Author Topic: Dustin LaRosa's Pk apeal  (Read 6855 times)

Offline Derpy Vinyl

• View Profile
    • Awards
Dustin LaRosa's Pk apeal
« on: March 22, 2012, 07:24:22 PM »
Steam Name: bG |:. Derpy Hooves

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:31563380

Character Name: Dustin LaRosa

Admin who issued PK: Swoots

Reason for Un-PK: Dustin was staning in the sidewalk, Then a DvL came out of nowhere and told him to get on the wall, he did so. Once they went into the nexus, Dustin got into a cell, the DvL came in too. The DvL started asking questions like "What color is the sky?!" and "What's 2 divided by seven?" Dustin answered "Blue, Sir, Blue!" And "0.18" ( I didn't even know since i was thinking "WHAT THE FUCK?" the whole time)And he said he was wrong on both.Then the DvL shot Dustin several times in the chest with his pulse rifle. I sincerely think: This is bullshit, because Dustin didn't do a thing wrong, I either think one: the Unit was mental and should be deserviced or two: he just wanted to kill a Citizen
« Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 08:12:21 AM by Teh Caek »
|\'Luna\'|ALIVE| Walking around Ineu, with Mossberg 590 in hand and a machete in the other, staring down strangers, attempting to find her problems, and eliminate them.\r\n|Unit 680|ACTIVE|Walking around the Nexus, attempting to find ways to stand out of the crowd.

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Dustin LaRosa's Pk apeal
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2012, 11:02:47 PM »
What time did this happen and do you remember the DvL's digits?

Offline Derpy Vinyl

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2012, 12:42:57 AM »

THis happened around 8:00 in my time, And i do not remember the DvL's digits, It was either a GRID or APEX
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 01:18:04 AM by [AFK][xG] Derpy Hooves »
|\'Luna\'|ALIVE| Walking around Ineu, with Mossberg 590 in hand and a machete in the other, staring down strangers, attempting to find her problems, and eliminate them.\r\n|Unit 680|ACTIVE|Walking around the Nexus, attempting to find ways to stand out of the crowd.

Offline Delta1116732

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2012, 02:40:31 AM »

THis happened around 8:00 in my time, And i do not remember the DvL's digits, It was either a GRID or APEX
APEX 435? He is the only APEX DvL. The GRID i'm unsure of.

Out of Character for OOC:
Colombo Beniamino: i'm honestly contemplating joining NOVA even though i don't like medical RP because it actually has active DvL

Offline Derpy Vinyl

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2012, 02:47:05 AM »

Well, The DvL's model has the red strips on the shoulders.

Offline Delta1116732

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2012, 02:51:09 AM »

So do all of them I believe it's like the basic DvL model...Do you remember anything like description or anything....Besides he was a DvL?

Out of Character for OOC:
Colombo Beniamino: i'm honestly contemplating joining NOVA even though i don't like medical RP because it actually has active DvL

Offline Derpy Vinyl

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2012, 03:07:46 AM »

So do all of them I believe it's like the basic DvL model...Do you remember anything like description or anything....Besides he was a DvL?
Not of what i can remember, But can't an admin check logs?

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2012, 05:24:57 AM »
I assure you it was not me. I usually never detain anyone... I always call for backup. I am not sure if Trivium was on, but it is possible.

EDIT: I remember now that you were complaining is OOC about the abuse, was sure enough that someone went to help ya. It was Swoots from my memory, he was on at the time and he is the only DvL I know of that is on when I am at 6 for me.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 05:27:33 AM by ?Purple? »
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline Derpy Vinyl

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2012, 01:01:41 PM »
I assure you it was not me. I usually never detain anyone... I always call for backup. I am not sure if Trivium was on, but it is possible.

EDIT: I remember now that you were complaining is OOC about the abuse, was sure enough that someone went to help ya. It was Swoots from my memory, he was on at the time and he is the only DvL I know of that is on when I am at 6 for me.
No one went to help, and after it i rage DCed then i come back to Dustin to being PK'd, It really pissed me off, I don't want to find the DvL that did it, I just want Dustin back since i made his whole backstory and he died of someone else's stupidly.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 01:09:52 PM by [AFK][xG] Derpy Hooves »

Offline Anzu

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2012, 01:18:43 PM »
I have read through the logs and i have confirmed that Dustin was killed and PK'd with legitimate RP.

Although, i see some really werid things in the logs. The unit is NOVA DvL 275.

L 03/22/2012 - 17:32:09: [IC] C45.CCA.NOVA-DvL.275: Do you sometimes dream about cheese?
L 03/22/2012 - 17:32:26: [IC] Dustin LaRosa: No sir, I fine that a bit odd
L 03/22/2012 - 17:32:44: C45.CCA.NOVA-DvL.275 has used '/Y You are out of your mind!'.
L 03/22/2012 - 17:32:54: C45.CCA.NOVA-DvL.275 has used '/Me attempts to smack the citizen in the face with the AR2.'.

^ wtf is that? Theres more of that, the thing with the sky is true aswell.

Offline Derpy Vinyl

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2012, 01:25:49 PM »
I have read through the logs and i have confirmed that Dustin was killed and PK'd with legitimate RP.

Although, i see some really werid things in the logs. The unit is NOVA DvL 275.

L 03/22/2012 - 17:32:09: [IC] C45.CCA.NOVA-DvL.275: Do you sometimes dream about cheese?
L 03/22/2012 - 17:32:26: [IC] Dustin LaRosa: No sir, I fine that a bit odd
L 03/22/2012 - 17:32:44: C45.CCA.NOVA-DvL.275 has used '/Y You are out of your mind!'.
L 03/22/2012 - 17:32:54: C45.CCA.NOVA-DvL.275 has used '/Me attempts to smack the citizen in the face with the AR2.'.

^ wtf is that? Theres more of that, the thing with the sky is true aswell.
Yes he was killed with legitimate RP, but i was kinda forced to, if i just said "No, Fuck you and your weird ass RP" and DCed, i would have been banned since i would be avoiding RP. And since you agree with me that this is just stupid, I think we can establish Dustin should not be PK'd.

Offline Derpy Vinyl

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2012, 02:09:59 PM »
And i asked the DvL what Dustin did wrong, he said "I'm not going to tell you what you did wrong since that would be metagaming" And i knew what I was doing, I was standing infront the UCH, not doing a thing wrong
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 02:15:53 PM by [AFK][xG] Derpy Hooves »

Offline Swoots

• pounding horse pussy since 1847
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2012, 02:28:28 PM »
I had written on the detainment sheet that your character was possibly a 10-103M aka mentally disturbed person so therefore I was doing various logic and mathematical tests on you, however the main reason why I detained you is because you were earlier reported for evading arrest and general malcompliance.

Offline Anzu

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2012, 02:34:53 PM »
I had written on the detainment sheet that your character was possibly a 10-103M aka mentally disturbed person so therefore I was doing various logic and mathematical tests on you, however the main reason why I detained you is because you were earlier reported for evading arrest and general malcompliance.

but why do that i copypasted from the logs

Offline Derpy Vinyl

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2012, 02:45:41 PM »
For one: For a while i was AFK, If a Citizen isn't moving for a while you should VOID them. Two: How in the hell was i 10-103M? Three: I said the Sky is blue you said i was wrong. Four: You said do you dream about cheese, I said no because dreaming about cheese is actually quite odd in my mind, and i DO NOT see myself throwing my shit on people like a monkey, so i am sure Dustin isn't mental what-so-ever and i answered all the questions correctly. So again, that is just stupid.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal