Author Topic: UN-PK appeal  (Read 2285 times)

Offline -pg- Happeh Scoot

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
UN-PK appeal
« on: March 12, 2012, 01:42:13 AM »
Pissed off dude me Sam Rusty here. Heres my app
Steam Name: Enderman =pF=
Steam Id :  STEAM_0:0:19238607
Character Name: Sam Rusty
Admin who issued PK:  Asked, no on answered
Reason for Un-PK: Was having SexRP and got PKed for PDA, But how would they know.
2 Things:
1. The bottom window is too high to see in, and its really dirty so you dont see much
2. As a cop said when passing by, the walls are made of BRICk so they cant hear through it.

Also can you do the same for Jennifer?

Offline TorrentGamer ?Romney2012

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: UN-PK appeal
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2012, 02:03:52 AM »
For one, I do not think you diserve a PK appeal because of how you have been acting.

For one, it is possible to see from the window. Considering from what I heard the person that reported it saw both of you un-dressing and such. If you were to look from the street towards the first level windows of the UCH, you can see inside clearly.

Two, you acting horribly in OOC chat. All you did was rage about how it was un-fair and all. Now, if it was my decision it would be NLR worthy. But it doesn't matter - you shouldn't be flaming inside OOC chat about for ten minutes flat.

Three, you may not be able to hear through the brick, but that doesn't mean he can't see anything.

Also, its UPA, not PDA.

(SIDENOTE: You could consider me involved, because I had to listen to a ton of flaming in OOC chat about it. And the fact that I believe, in my opinion, I have a say in this because of that.)
\\r\\ncolor annoys me, barely anyone is black, unlike last year\\r\\n
\\r\\n\\r\\n

Offline -pg- Happeh Scoot

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2012, 02:06:14 AM »
Don't know if it kinda fits , but its 2AM in the morning, so maybe my mood is fucked up.

Offline Anzu

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2012, 01:20:49 PM »
Did they tell you how they caught you?

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2012, 12:58:37 AM »
I'm not convinced that this death should've been a PK and no other administrators have voiced their concerns with un-PKing you.

Your appeal has been accepted; ask an admin ingame to un-PK your character.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal