Author Topic: Skyler Rematon: Lost.  (Read 1125 times)

Offline Checkers

• Cats are cool stuff
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Skyler Rematon: Lost.
« on: November 30, 2011, 10:01:23 PM »
                                                                                                :Lost:
                                                                                         : Skyler Rematon:
                                                                               Day six after the death of the Alliance

I suppose everyone has heard my radio broadcast in the canal areas so I thought about writing about my last days alive. Today I was outside standing with Eli outside my little hut and we were talking about our adventure to coast. Such a fine place until the OTA show up and shoot at you and your friends until you’re in a pool of your own blood. Anyway continuing on with the story I was about to tell about coast. Around two weeks ago Eli and I were looking for food and ammo, we knew that outland was cleaned of all supplies and there was no chance of finding any. I turned and looked at Eli and told him” There isn’t anything here except rubble and antlion shit.” He turned and nodded and then said” The Rematon, don’t you know a place for the supplies?” I thought a bit while looking at the office complex and then I said “Coast.” Eli replied with “Coast?” I smiled a bit and said” It’s the most dangerous place in outlands… its suicide.” His giant red eye opened and said” By what do you mean the Rematon?” I said” You’ll see.”

I am ded not big surprise.

Offline Checkers

• Cats are cool stuff
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Skyler Rematon: Lost.
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2011, 11:02:36 PM »
// sorry for the bad fromat wrote it on a plane. I'll fix it later.
I am ded not big surprise.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal