Author Topic: A small book, sitting beside a little printer.  (Read 1119 times)

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
A small book, sitting beside a little printer.
« on: September 14, 2011, 10:16:00 PM »
You find a book lying on a desk, beside a printer. It is all silent except for a man lying beside the desk. You pick up the book and start reading as you see the man is asleep.

Well... Umm. Hi I guess. I just found myself sitting around waiting for some things to finish up. I recently found a little portable radio. It was quite interesting. The only reason I would use it is if I had a frequency to use it with, so for now I'm letting it sit to the side. I think if I can get something like an old solar panel from a calculator or something like that. I've never been into rewiring and fiddling with trinkets but I do have my knoweledge of programming and I am quite adaptive. *yawns* Well I better get some sleep. But before I leave I should probably talk about the vortagaunt I met. His name was Vek-... Heh, I forget the rest! Well I better get some sleep. Good night. *locks the doors and lies down*

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: A small book, sitting beside a little printer.
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2011, 06:58:18 PM »
Day 2...

Well... Today I met up with the vortigaunt again. I also met up with a man named David. He seemed to be wielding some sort of alien weapon... It looked very alien at the least. One other thing. When I asked if David needed any help, he said he would stop by if he did, then someone radioed, "I hope Spectre doesn't get back anytime soon". I wanted to ask who Spectre was... But... The man seemed as if he didn't like talking to me. Oh well, no matter. I'm trying currently to scan the radios for signals... *pauses* Manually... It's taking forever.

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: A small book, sitting beside a little printer.
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2011, 08:27:13 AM »
PLANS FOR RADIO SCANNER

Ugh... I must stop taking up these pages!... There's not enough for all of this...

*scribbles of some weird looking device*

Well... Honestly I forget what entry this is... Anywho,

Well, I was wandering today, I found some clinic, with another doc. He wasn't to friendly, hopefully he will learn to make a friendship with me though. It's quite lonely out in this.... Deserted trash can and standards are low. I don't want to find drama with anyone either.

It's funny because *page is burnt* and nothing was there. Just a few people, walking around. Wasn't much food or drinks. *sighs* Well, again I better get some rest.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 12:21:59 AM by Thunderbluff »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal