Author Topic: [12/30/2011] Forum Update  (Read 6012 times)

the.derp

[12/30/2011] Forum Update
« on: December 30, 2011, 08:18:01 AM »

Major Forum Update

The forums have just finished a major forum update.  Included in this update is:
- Update forum software from 2.0 RC3 to 2.0.2 (Multiple security and bug fixes, see the SMF website for more info for each update.)
- Readded the helpdesk, currently in admin only mode as it is discussed for the best ways to utilize this
- Multiple forum issues have been addressed and fixed
- The shoutbox has been cleared

A few things are (currently) missing due to the time that has been taken and a few things that are being worked on for updates:
- Forum profile steamid link
- Forum-based ban administration

These features are being upgraded and should be back within 24 hours.

In addition, for the next 24 hours any file linked from the site hosted on the CG domain may be unavaliable.  We are working to restore this as fast as possible.  As soon as all the files are restored, we will let you know.

All gameservers fastdl hosting have been moved to a second server to lighten the load on the website.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 08:20:54 AM by Catalyst Webmaster »

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [12/30/2011] Forum Update
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2011, 10:36:58 AM »
This looks awesome.

Only thing i just noticed is this chatbox being way to large to the right :c. If nobody else has this issue, i will post a picture. Also that all sections is marked as not read. Oh well.

I love the feature to lock/sticky a topic with the post that you are making. Makes it A LOT easier.

Nice job!
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline The Sage

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2011, 11:02:04 AM »
The entire CCA application board is blank at the moment as said by people in the chatbox and I myself saw, it's every app not just new or old ones. Also some of the CA apps are disappearing, the posts are there but the apps are not.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2011, 11:14:43 AM »
Having this one problem. Don't know if its just me or everyone else:

Also thumb tags are broken.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2011, 11:22:53 AM »
Lots of BBC code is not yet installed. Thumb, Spoiler, Mod edit, etc etc.
Also we all have the same issue with the reply box Crap-Head.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2011, 11:30:10 AM »
Im having issues with the shoutbox when i enter something the little symbol that means sending keeps going and i gotta refresh to see my message displayed.

quickreply is also doing the same too me

the.derp

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2011, 12:46:32 PM »
I'll work on fixing up this stuff in a bit.  Just fixed the Steam ID Profile finder, updated with a new interface.

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2011, 01:10:46 PM »
I am also having a problem, when I click to modify a long texted message I made it only shows some of the text and the rest is cut  off to the point that I cannot access it
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline Cabana

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2011, 01:15:47 PM »
I'm having a problem, when I click a thread, I can't see the message that the user typed, and the only thing displayed is:

And then the signature below. Basically, I can't see most of the posts.

the.derp

« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2011, 01:51:25 PM »
Reply seems to be fixed.  Let me know if quickreply is still fucked, I don't use it.

And I know the issue with the missing posts, working on a hopeful fix.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2011, 01:53:29 PM »
Reply seems to be fixed.  Let me know if quickreply is still fucked, I don't use it.

Yes its fixed now. But its really small. Needs to be wider if possible please.

the.derp

« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2011, 01:56:15 PM »

Pic please.

And spoiler should be fixed..

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2011, 02:02:21 PM »

Pic please.

And spoiler should be fixed..

Here you go:

the.derp

« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2011, 02:04:08 PM »
Thats normal. Its called quick reply for a reason.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2011, 02:10:25 PM »
Thats normal. Its called quick reply for a reason.

Oh well. Always used to have it wider.

Anyways, another bug in the look and layout page on your profile.

Fonts turned very large, and this error is in the left top cornor:

Code: [Select]
$txt['badge_ownline'] = 'Arrange additional group id to be displayed.
(Must be separated by comma. i.e. 1,2,4)
';
« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 02:12:26 PM by Crap-Head »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal