Author Topic: The journal of Chuck  (Read 856 times)

Offline Chucker

• Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
The journal of Chuck
« on: December 05, 2011, 09:21:47 PM »
-A book that is a bit wet is found in a suitcase left in canals-
Day of my life
Today I awoke to emptey and quietness I met up with my friend tyler as we met up through radioing to each other.We started walking but then got a distress call "Ota(static)Are(Static)Here" after that the line went down and we got no more word from them,I was sure they were dead.As I walked with tyler he and me split up to meet up later.On my way I met 'Gareth" a friend who had helped in the refuge set up.We went along but soon heard AR2 shots,so we moved to a higher area.Soon tho we met with a man who was also running from the unknown shots.We talked and told stories,but then we heard a huge mass of AR2 and what sounded like pistol shots.Probally west of our location.We hid and heard the scary rattling,it was combine gear.I looked out the window to see three OTA running by.To our luck they kept going.Soon we left to the road.We got to what was called a "Shop" but was recked and abandon,then the worst hell in the world hit us as we walked outside.Those three OTA were coming down the road.We ran so fast that I lost "Gareth" turns out he jumped but hurt him self.He was limping behind me so I gave him a hand and we moved on.Soon we met up with a lady named "Lucy".Brown hair cut short,British,And in a suit of like grass.She said hi but she was staying there so we moved on the the "Clinic" We sat down and fell asle---(The page ends and is torn a bit with a stain of blood)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal