Author Topic: Chuckers Logs  (Read 857 times)

Offline Chucker

• Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Chuckers Logs
« on: December 04, 2011, 08:10:21 PM »
-This is found on a shelf in a building that is emptey exept for a couch and lamp-
What a day
To start I woke up after taking a nap in a warehouse to people with guns saying "There are combine outside" we go outside and start down a hill then we hear and see AR2 shots inbound to our direction,we all run like hell.At that point it dosent matter about friends or strangers you just get out of there.I got to sewers and met up with two men one with a MP7 one without anything,there names were "Mark" and "Tyler" we met up and hid while shots were heared above us.We told storys of where we came from and how we got here.Then a man walked towards us only to be killed right infront of us.We ran and got to a group of people in a tunnel.Turns out it was a ressitance base,there was a vortugan in a lab coat along with a man in a lab coat and he had a headcrab with him.There was also a rebel with a huge rifle and a medic.Eventually many people showed up and my friend "Tyler" had a MP7 so he had to guard the door.Eventually me and him went out to save people that were calling for help.When we got back we found that the base was being burned by some religous man who was then shot in the head and burned.At that point I was in shock and aw when a combine sniper started shooting.We ran to a bunker like building where we hide from the sniper while a antlion guard as well as many antlions swarmed us.In the mess of it all my other friend "Mark" Dissapred we assumed he was dead or lost outside.Me and "Tyler" went to another S.O.S call to find radios.We got a group of trusted people to help us set radios up along the canals for refuges and such.As we split up "Tyler" came under fire and was hurt but he made it back to be bandaged up.We moved on and ended up in a canal way where we set up camp.
I am glad that we all made it out alive I am thankfull for my friends and god who was helping us on that dark day-Chuck

Tyler
Alive hangin in there

Chucker
Alive watchin out

Mark
MIA

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal