Author Topic: Journal of Jack Miller  (Read 848 times)

Offline [63??]Pootis

• View Profile
    • Awards
Journal of Jack Miller
« on: June 06, 2012, 08:34:00 PM »
*The journal has carried on for months, a year even. This is what you can make out: Jack miller was an office worker before the invasion, then he was moved to city 18, then city 11, where his friend Phong Li was executed for resisting. He swore to avenge him, and he was moved to city 8, and then back to city 18, where he finally met a resistance leader: David 'Notch' Andrews. He escaped from city eighteen, and escaped to the outlands, where he lived in the settlement of Jericho. He then went to live in city 45, to lead his own cell.*

June 06, 2016
Dear Journal,

Finally in City 45. I've set up a passive resistance cell, The Millers. We have this whole initiation ritual, it's really kinda secretive and cool. I make them swear to uphold Liberty, Life, and Fraternity, to never betray the Mill, and to spread goodwill among their fellow man. And i stamp their ring finger with a clamper, to marry them to the cell. We don't do raids on the CP's, we just get the people on our side. When we get enough people on our side, we'll stoke them to action, and arm a select few. They'll attack, and storm the nexus, and obtain weapons. Once this is achieved, we'll be able to hold our own if we can get them all in uniform. Yep, handing out nutrient packs and handing out shoeshines to the common people.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal