Author Topic: Invetory glitch  (Read 2992 times)

Offline Delete my account

• Money is good
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Invetory glitch
« on: January 08, 2013, 06:57:34 AM »
So i had 3 flashlights on my citizens that i was gonna sell and a few items on my unit then a day later i log on and i only got one flashlight and my unit lost 2 med items and a lot of food and water and it gave me a gun and when i drop it or do anything with it says you do not own this item same for my citizen

Offline Zail

• Weird Gurl Nr.1
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Invetory glitch
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2013, 07:04:16 AM »
The bug you're speaking about is already well known.
It's been commented in the bug report just below this and in the bug report list in the main HL2RP board.
The bug will be fixed during the next big update, hopefully. Until then, be patient.
If you appear to find any other bugs, feel free to report them here:
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=21484.15

Offline Anzu

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2013, 08:37:21 AM »
You still HAVE the items, apparently. I lost my milk cartons, had a radio. Asked a unit to search me, said I had milk cartons, even though I couldnt see them.

Offline Airborne1st

• I'm White
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2013, 10:28:11 AM »
You still HAVE the items, apparently. I lost my milk cartons, had a radio. Asked a unit to search me, said I had milk cartons, even though I couldnt see them.

This makes me wonder if the same thing has happened to me. I had roughly 2 radio's, 2 flashlights, and I think a few health kits/vials and at least 1 spray can, but only 1 spray can and 1 flashlight appeared in my inventory when I logged back in.

Offline Anzu

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2013, 10:43:38 AM »

This makes me wonder if the same thing has happened to me. I had roughly 2 radio's, 2 flashlights, and I think a few health kits/vials and at least 1 spray can, but only 1 spray can and 1 flashlight appeared in my inventory when I logged back in.

Ask a unit (or anyone really) to tie and search you and tell you what you have

Offline Khub

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2013, 11:03:31 AM »
This bug is believed to be clientside only. You should still physically have the items you picked up / had in your account's data, you just don't see them in YOUR inventory. This bug is already known and fixed in the newer version of Clockwork than the one we are using at the moment. We will update it along with release of the second HL2RP update and the bug should be solved.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal