Author Topic: No tool gun on my chars.  (Read 2609 times)

Offline Snakelure

• View Profile
    • Awards
No tool gun on my chars.
« on: August 11, 2012, 01:35:38 PM »
Ok, well i applied for tool trust got accepted, got the physgun got the tool gun.(http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=17721.msg127408#msg127408)

I died and when i died i lost my tool gun, i asked 706 if he could give it back to me, he did some magical command that NO ONE else knows apparently. So can someone get me my tool gun back? I have the voice commands and the physgun.
Characters in City 45

John Damon:Dead

Josh Everlee:Alive

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: No tool gun on my chars.
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2012, 01:42:18 PM »
TT doesn't include toolgun.

Tool Trust Applications

Tool Trust applications give the ability for a player to use the physgun and be able to spawn props.  This does not grant the ability to use the tool gun.

The T Flag will only be given if receiver is Gold/VIP or has a Good Reason. This does not include ( I want to make balloons / Other such reasons). Read in red below for expectations

Offline Snakelure

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2012, 01:43:00 PM »
TT doesn't include toolgun.

Tool Trust Applications

Tool Trust applications give the ability for a player to use the physgun and be able to spawn props.  This does not grant the ability to use the tool gun.

The T Flag will only be given if receiver is Gold/VIP or has a Good Reason. This does not include ( I want to make balloons / Other such reasons). Read in red below for expectations

K that was not there when i applied and got accepted :(
Characters in City 45

John Damon:Dead

Josh Everlee:Alive

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2012, 01:57:10 PM »
Last edit made to it was July 05, and it's been like this since around July/August time of last year.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal