Author Topic: New Rule  (Read 1156 times)

Offline NykezTV

• HUGME
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
New Rule
« on: May 11, 2013, 06:36:12 PM »
I think placing barricades on top of roofs is FailRP and unrealistic.

I think they should be a rule on no barricading roofs. Or maybe a certain amount of props that can be used on the roof.

This is a huge disvantage to raiders and police.

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: New Rule
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2013, 07:18:46 PM »

I think they should be a rule on no barricading roofs. Or maybe a certain amount of props that can be used on the roof.

You understand that going into homes is a disadvantage correct?  There really is no point in a rule for this, the only place this would be used is at subs, and all you need to do, if you are a raider, is throw molitovs up there.
For The Social Republic Of The Soviet Union

Offline Officialjake

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: New Rule
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2013, 05:45:00 AM »

You understand that going into homes is a disadvantage correct?  There really is no point in a rule for this, the only place this would be used is at subs, and all you need to do, if you are a raider, is throw molitovs up there.

That would be a bitch of a fire for the FDP to put out.... I think that if they RP getting on the roof with ladders or other props that are supported then it should be allowed.
Half Life 2 RP Characters

-David Collins | Citizen Healthcare Provider | Alive
-Hanz Schnider | Citizen | Alive
-C45.MPF.NOVA-04.634 | Alive
-Dan Shepard | Citizen | Alive

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal