Author Topic: Missing Textures in Serious RP Ovicity  (Read 3046 times)

Offline ComradeHeavy

• View Profile
    • Awards
Missing Textures in Serious RP Ovicity
« on: January 17, 2012, 08:58:16 PM »
So, basically I'm new to this server. I first played a long time ago when we still had that other map, the one in which it was eternal night time ~which I may say, I thoroughly enjoyed playing and being a REBEL... until that character was murdered Q_Q sad face~. Anyways, in the new map, I downloaded all the stuff that was required for the Orange cosmos rp... but there are still missing textures. So I have a request.

Imagine if I didn't download any of the stuff yet. Can you write step-by-step exactly what I need to download, where to put the download, and what else to do to make it run nicely without any missing textures? THANKS <3

Hearts to all.

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Missing Textures in Serious RP Ovicity
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2012, 09:04:04 PM »
"Serious RP Ovicity" i think you have the wrong community

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2012, 10:10:19 PM »
Well, do you have half life 2 and ep 1 and 2?  Do you have css and tf2 installed? You need these games to see a lot of the map and so on.

You should be able to see a lot of things after you download sickness models and fuelmod for cars along with the ocrp pack.

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2012, 10:20:38 PM »
Verify and defrag your Garry's mod.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2012, 08:52:33 PM »
Verify and defrag your Garry's mod.

Not only that, but all your other Source gamemodes. I don't know what textures OCRP use but I'm pretty sure it's some of the Half Life 2 Episodes' ones.

which I may say, I thoroughly enjoyed playing and being a REBEL... until that character was murdered Q_Q sad face

Also, OCRP doesn't have a character system, or HL2RP canon (rebels, CPs, etc,) so if you're reffering to HL2RP you need to download that map... Unless you were RPing a 'rebel' type thing on OCRP :l
« Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 08:54:33 PM by Bluff »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal