Author Topic: Stunsticks  (Read 1549 times)

Offline Swoots

• pounding horse pussy since 1847
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Stunsticks
« on: January 21, 2012, 07:43:15 AM »
I'm sure most of you, if not all are aware of this. The effects displayed around the stunsticks when they are raised can be seen through walls, I'm not sure if this can be fixed but it sure would be nice to have this bug removed without having to erase the effects.

Offline Airborne1st

• I'm White
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Stunsticks
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2012, 06:12:32 PM »
Yeah I pointed this out (as well as many other people) right after the effect was added in the latest update and back then it was said that, "Yeah, we're going to restart to fix that." The server was restarted and the problem was still there. Its not a huge deal, but its there. If its more trouble than its worth to fix, then its fine how it is until someone has time to work on it.

Offline TOMASAS

• da best xd
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Stunsticks
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2012, 08:15:59 PM »
All it takes is making the effect render after the weapon was rendered and removing the sprite's IgnoreZ so it doesn't render through walls.
Stop assuming things.

bitcoin: 1Fq4EFYLwvktC3uKM6d6qu8irSwepqigAX

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal