Author Topic: [OOC] Notice  (Read 2608 times)

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[OOC] Notice
« on: March 25, 2012, 05:45:39 AM »
Notice guys: I would like to get this out there that I want you guys to encourage others to apply for the CWU. We need the man power to keep this place running and add some more RP. I have a HUGE idea for a new division that will be arriving once we get more players.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [OOC] Notice
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2012, 05:47:49 AM »
I'm gunna apply soon on my char "Nick Jackson". I just dunno/forgot if he has ever been detained before, + I gotta do the app and it takes me awhile...
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2012, 06:01:11 AM »
I'm gunna apply soon on my char "Nick Jackson". I just dunno/forgot if he has ever been detained before, + I gotta do the app and it takes me awhile...

GREAT! I wuv you if you do.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2012, 06:16:51 AM »

GREAT! I wuv you if you do.

Can you check and see if I was ever detained on him before? Last time I checked, the CWU App asks if you have even been detained before.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline Monkey with a gun

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2012, 07:17:06 AM »
Being detained before is not an instant denial, it just means you're be asked a few questions about it in the final interview. (Unless you gave enough infomation in your application)

Offline Semiorph

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2012, 11:31:29 AM »
Well, I was going to apply for the CCA, but I've been watching the CWU and it looks like a lot of fun, aswell. This will require thinking.
HL2RP Characters
CCA.C45.APEX-02.929: Maintaing sociostabilty

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2012, 11:35:17 AM »
You can apply for both factions if you please and what Monkey said is exactly true. You can be detained of course to apply as no one is perfect and some of these CCA units are dippy when they detain and it could be for accidentally tapping ones arm.

Offline Delta1116732

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2012, 02:26:30 PM »
Is this the division I was suggesting?

Out of Character for OOC:
Colombo Beniamino: i'm honestly contemplating joining NOVA even though i don't like medical RP because it actually has active DvL

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal