Author Topic: Small announcement for me....  (Read 3368 times)

Offline LoNeDeStRoYeR

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Small announcement for me....
« on: June 21, 2011, 09:04:32 PM »
As you all know, i have not been getting on the servers as much, because i have been having an extremely hard time IRL recently, and am getting worse at the moment, my dad just took away my phone, ipad, ipod... and basically everything except the computer, which he is threatening to take away also... i will try to get on the servers when possible, but dont expect me to get on as much as i used to at the time being.

Note that i am not leaving the community, nor do i have any intentions of leaving, as i like this community a lot.

So please, just know that I want to be on, but so much is going on in my life right now i have absolutely no time.

Sincerely,
Lonedestroyer

PS. Sorry for the bad grammar..... i just had a HUGE fight with my dad... i am shaking extremely badly, cant see straight, and i am a bit suicidal at the moment
My dropbox gallery: https://www.dropbox.com/gallery/30764657/1/Ponies?h=988a91
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you�re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Offline Uubucks

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Small announcement for me....
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2011, 10:25:01 PM »
Just try to get through it, I had these types of moments almost every day a few years ago.  Now I'm a highschool student that just passed his grad tests on his first try, an optimistic person, non-suicidal (anymore, had a visit to the E.R. once), and working towards getting a job this summer.

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2011, 11:03:57 PM »
Hang in there.

Offline Kitten on Crack

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2011, 11:24:57 PM »
You just have to hang in there, things WILL get better.
Characters:
UCA.C45.UNIFORM-DvL.747
UCA.C18-GRID-SCN.260
Adam Wright
Kristy Wright

Offline ???????£??Rose Nocturna???

• Kitsune Developer
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2011, 11:44:54 PM »
I have high hopes that things wil get better for you man, and as I always say; "Patience is key to happiness."

Offline deXterous | KaB00M!

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2011, 05:20:41 PM »
Hang in there bud!  :-* It can only be better!

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JI-o25K6B-E" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JI-o25K6B-E</a>

Offline James

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2011, 11:08:39 PM »
I don't understand, why would he take away your stuff. Its not like you held him at gunpoint... or did you.
I'm James - derp

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal