Author Topic: This is not good at all....  (Read 3152 times)

Offline LoNeDeStRoYeR

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
This is not good at all....
« on: June 26, 2011, 05:26:31 PM »
Waking up to find out that one of your good friends tried to commit suicide, jumping off their roof and becoming unconscious for 4 hours, and is now in the hospital with a fractured collarbone and major memory loss, barely remembering who he is and who anyone else is and forgetting details of almost everything, being able to talk to him to hear him ask what is going on, and crying his eyes out, really ruins your day...
My dropbox gallery: https://www.dropbox.com/gallery/30764657/1/Ponies?h=988a91
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you�re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: This is not good at all....
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2011, 05:44:55 PM »
Wow this is not anything you hear about everyday.

I feel bad for you and your friend. There must have been some serious issues in his life.

Its good that he survived and hopefully he will realise that life is great and that you only have one life (unless you belive otherwise of curse)

Hopefully he will remember something soon.

Good luck to your friend!
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline Wish

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2011, 06:09:34 PM »
ugh... I've been so close to suicide so many times... I just couldn't do that to everyone.

I feel for your friend. Hopefully he will be alright. I'm sorry for you both.

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2011, 01:43:09 PM »
You should feel what it's like to try and commit suicide, it's fucking horrible.

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2011, 01:45:28 PM »
Why is, why is everyone here close with suicide calls?
I never met someone or even seen someone try it.
Well my aunts mother jumped, but I barely knew her..

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal