Author Topic: Option to buy 250 credits please?  (Read 2354 times)

Offline ?«SG.Sup?? | Sir.Scottx125

• Gondorian Royal Tower Guard
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Option to buy 250 credits please?
« on: April 23, 2013, 07:58:26 PM »
Hey i was hoping of in time *hopefuly soon* donating, although i would specificly like to donate to gold which is 2500 credits? And i dont know where from but i have 250 credits already which puts me in an awkward position, and i really dont want to spend money on 2500 credits with a spare 250 credits lying around.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Option to buy 250 credits please?
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2013, 08:29:43 PM »
The 250 was given to everybody on CGs birthday. It was just to buy custom titles really.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline Shayco

• mLg Pr0
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2013, 02:13:04 PM »
The title when i buy it can i change my title  later to something different or its permamente?

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2013, 02:15:36 PM »
The title when i buy it can i change my title  later to something different or its permamente?

Anybody can edit anyones title at any time. It's not set permanently, and other people can overwrite what you buy.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2013, 07:03:26 PM »
You have to re-pay for a new title if you want to edit your title. If that is what you meant.
So be sure you set your title good the first time. ;)

<::[[ Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk 2 ]]::>
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal