Author Topic: Asking permission to use your map.  (Read 2519 times)

Offline Knight Valek

• View Profile
    • Awards
Asking permission to use your map.
« on: October 04, 2012, 06:32:46 PM »
Hello Catalyst,

I've just opened a new Half Life 2 Roleplay server, and I thought it would be great if I could use your City 45 Catalyst gaming map for it, I just had to ask permission first otherwise shits going to go down.

I'm basically going to be using this map for Roleplaying, and putting static props down to make the roleplay scenerio a bit more realistic, and shit.

So, Thankyou, If.. you do :)

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Asking permission to use your map.
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2012, 02:18:08 AM »
I remember last time when someone asked this, people didnt like it. But I don't understand that because the map is uploaded to the internet and hench anyone can use it.
Besides, we use evocity for OCRP which was made by sickness. So I dont think anyone should complain.
However, the city map is mainly put together by Kazuo (frohman). The outlands map is made by Statua. So you should ask them I guess...

<::[[ Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk 2 ]]::>
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2012, 02:44:43 AM »
While we don't want you to, we can't stop you. We'd appreciate it if you didn't.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 11:42:38 AM by Kronic »
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline Knight Valek

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2012, 07:36:22 AM »
Alright I'm going to respect that because I didn't make it, Cheers for replying though.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal