Author Topic: [DENIED] Daniel Johnson's Civil Authority Application  (Read 1169 times)

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[DENIED] Daniel Johnson's Civil Authority Application
« on: December 20, 2011, 03:37:03 PM »
Daniel Johnson's Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: bowser93

IC Character Name: Daniel Johnson

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
Okay. Daniel is the stereotypical man trying to forget his past. He was to redeem himself because he murdered his wife. He murdered his wife because they divorced and like most men, Daniel got jealous and tried getting her back. He of  course ended up killing her and decided to run just about a minute or two before the police broke his door down.
   Now when he got in the city, he decided he wanted a fresh start. He wanted a fresh start because if you killed someone, you’d be paranoid and want to be considered innocent too. So when the Combine invaded he thought the best way of becoming pure again was to become a member of the CCA.
   To get his 5 loyalist points to get his armband he lied a tiny bit though. When you read the backstory you  will see that he sort of frames the anti-citizens to get his final 2 points. Though they were anti-citizens, he provoked them to get them in trouble. So now he wants to join the CCA to redeem himself from his unforgiveable crime of killing his ex-wife.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Hot tempered, trustworthy

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
Well I’ve been in the CCA before, and I’ve worked my way up to Officer. I expect it to be similar to that. I’ve been away a while so I am expecting changes from back when I was in my prime. I want to work my way back up to Officer, but I know it will take quite a while, as it did before.
   I am not expecting to be treated like a king just because I was a high ranking member before. I know I will have to be pretty active to keep my CCA slot. I have forgotten some of the procedures and CCA rules, though, so I of course expect to re-learn those. And that is about it. I just expect what I did before.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
“Daniel you always do this!” A woman yelled as she lay curled up on a couch in a small apartment.
   â€œDiana you never fu**ing listen! I try and try but you never seem to give a sh*t!” Daniel yelled
   â€œWell you can just get the hell out of my apartment, because Johnny is coming over in a few minutes!” Diana yelled
   â€œWhy are you still seeing that scumbag, Diana!? I loved you and you just keep going out and about with other fu**ing guys! I gave my life to you!” Daniel shouted, knocks sounded on the door.
   â€œDaniel, just get the hell out before I call the cops!” The woman cried.
   â€œLos Angeles police department, open the door, please!” A muffled voice said from behind the door.
   â€œFu** you Diana , you are just a slut who will sleep with anyone who compliments you! How many boyfriends do you have?!”
   â€œJust get out! I swear to god Daniel I swear to god!” Diana yelled, clutching the blanket covering her bottom half.
   In his rage, Daniel grabbed a kitchen knife from the counter and screamed, “You whore! You’re about to get what’s coming to you!” Daniel ran at Diana, brandishing the knife.
   Daniel blacked out from his extreme rage, in front of him, he saw a limp woman, stab wounds not visible, but holes in the blanket where blood seeped out. He had brutally killed his ex-wife.
   The knife clattered to the floor, as blood gathered around his bare feet, voices were heard from outside the apartment, and larges bangs shook the whole apartment, and Daniel walked shakily to the window, tracking blood on the floor. He pried open a window, climbing onto the fire escape into the cool night air. He shambled down about 4 floors, and finally reached the lowest he could go, by now he heard his door crash open, and shouts. Daniel quickly unlatched the ladder leading down to the street level, and the rusty ladder shook as It banged to its lowest. Daniel ran as fast as he could, police sirens wailing in the distance.?   
A few years later…
   â€œWelcome to City45, please retrieve your new clothing from the designated area shown on the screen. You will receive 40 tokens along with your clothing. The following rules are to be followed at all times…” A robotic female voice spoke from a rather large screen on the train station wall. Daniel set his suitcase on the ground and wandered through the station to ground level.
   He stepped into the plaza, sighing. “A fresh start…” He told himself.
   Daniel milled around for a few days, doing menial tasks for loyalist points. One day he wandered into the CWU area, and to the storage area. He heard slight voices from within a door, so he picked up an old glass bottle, and whipped it at the door, “Hey! Who is that!? Get outta here before I get out there and kick your ass!” He heard from within. Daniel saw his chance.
   â€œWhy don’t you get out here and make me, asshole!” He said, in a disguised voice. He threw yet another bottle at the door.
   Daniel ran back to the nexus and waited until an 01 came out. “I know where some rebels are!” He said excitedly.
   He showed the 01 and his two RCT. Companions where they were, and said, “In there.”
   Daniel stood outside and watched them detaining the three men inside the warehouse. “So uh… do I get points for this?” Daniel said, curiously.
   â€œYes. 2 points.” The 01 responded.
   The Officers and the three detainees were brought to the Nexus, Daniel followed. When they were put in detainment, the officer demanded- “Apply.”?   â€œDaniel Johnson, 78183. Wait- that’s not right, uhm. 73183.”
   â€œAlright, 2 more points.” He said, handing him a loyalist armband.
   Daniel smiled widely. “A fresh start…”

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
I have, NOVA Ofc 527- He got killed by 155.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
2-3 years.

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
2 of my 3 years.

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
Going on a year.

4. What Time zone are you in?
EST. I think that is GMT -5

5. In what country do you live?
United States

6. How old are you?
Almost 15

7. What’s your most memorable quality RP experience?
My friend owns his own server. Most of my best RP experiences are from his LA Noire server, I have a homeless child character who lives in an alley.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
A very good listener.

IC Section

Full Name: Daniel Johnson
CID: 73183
Height: 5'10
Hair Colour Dark Brown
Eye Colour: Green
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 135
Mental Distinctions: N/A
Mental Defects: N/A
Mental Advantages: N/A
Notable Qualities: Not easily turned away from objectives.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
N/A

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes I am.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes I do.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes I will.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
Because I want to make a difference. I see all these anti-citizens running about and I feel like I can do something about it.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Daniel Johnson hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
[/b]
« Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 06:59:56 PM by Kom??Як »
Frolie [Tray is Krogan]: sup bra
Tray [Isn't Krogan]: not much panties

Offline Veran120

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Daniel Johnson's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2011, 03:45:48 PM »
UNIT: 584
DIVISION: NOVA
CLEARANCE: Divisional Leader
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: Daniel Johnson
Citizen Identification Number: 73183

Acceptance status:
<::|| ACCEPTED FOR INTERVIEW ||::>

Civil Authority Status:
<::|| INTERVIEW PENDING ||::>

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting CCA.C45.NOVA-DvL.584
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
HL2RP Characters
UU.C45.SeC.58466 | ALIVE | City 45 | "If you fail me, better for you if you commit suicide." | Theme: [Click]
Zoey 'Angel' Talke | ALIVE | City 45 | "Oh really?" | Theme: [Click]
Valerie 'Val' Anderson | ALIVE | Outlands | *grin* | Theme: [Click]

Offline [CA] KiwieeEh

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Daniel Johnson's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2012, 05:53:33 PM »
UNIT: 113
DIVISION: UNIFORM
CLEARANCE: HIGH COMMAND - OFFICER
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: Daniel Johnson
Citizen Identification Number: 73183

Acceptance status:
<::|| DENIED ||::>

Reason:
<::|| Interview status: FAILED ||::>

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting UNIFORM-OfC.113
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
"If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son.
I've got 99 problems, but a bitch ain't one."

"Have a great evening, sorry, maple syrup, eh, moose, and ice hockey to you!"

"Maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna' be my year."

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal