Author Topic: Chuck Lambertson's Authorization Application  (Read 3092 times)

Offline Carnivore329

• In the Outlands Hiding Under A Rock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Chuck Lambertson's Authorization Application
« on: April 22, 2012, 08:42:57 PM »
Player Section

Steam Name: Carnivore
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): About Two-Three Years.
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: Two Years

Character Section

Authorization(s):
Dragons Breath for this characters Shotgun.

Name: Chuck Lambertson
Affiliation: None

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.
It was a day in the city and Chuck and some of his friends(Rick, Wayne, And Josh.) were in Chucks apartment talking about some guy that sold beer and other low-contraband items, so eventually one of Chucks friends brought him into a bar in the slums, along with the rest of his friends, They started to go there about once a week or so.

One night Chuck got quite drunk and eventually ended up talking to a man who had just gotten out of Detainment an hour or so ago, They started to talk about Civil Protection units, and the guy who got out of detainment was drunk aswell, they continued to talk to eachother for a bit, then they got into politions before the war and it eventually led to a fight, Chuck of course got knocked out because of how old he was compared to the other man, His buddies got the other guy to back off and they dragged Chuck to a slums apartment to let him rest.

A few months went by after that, one of Chucks buddies have gotten detained, and haven't came out since then, so eventualy they began talking about staying in the slums, that turned into starting a resistance, but they pointed out how idiotic that would be and then theyh started talking about the Outlands, Chuck didn't know of the Outlands so his friends explained it to him, but then they thought about how they would defend themselfs, since it's much more dangerous in the Outlands, but with more freedom.

Chuck and his friends began to save up their ration tokens, Eventually they saved up enough to get their hands on a 9MM Pistol with a clip of ammo for Josh to use, Then they got to go with a guy named Charlie, that helped them into the Outlands, They used the sewerage tunnels, it took them about five days, they saved up their rations for the trip so they could have somthing to keep them alive..

When they got to the Outlands....There was Headcrab Canisters everywhere....they slowly walked through them, then a posion headcrab is thrown from the side at Josh and lands on his head, Chuck and Charlie turn back to see what's happening and just stand in shock, then Josh quickly pulls the 9MM up and shoots several times, attempting to get his head but misses, eventualy falling down....as Chuck and Charlie run, they'res a group of dead resistance members in a type of base...all with mainly broken weapons, as the noises of Zombies and Headcrabs overun the area, Chuck and Charlie begin baricading the base...looking around for any ussable weapons...Chuck goes down stairs, and Charlie goes upstairs, Chuck looks around to find a room labeled "Armory" He looks inside, finding a shotgun with a box of shells, he takes them and starts to head up the stairs, but then from the upstairs room Fast Zombie yells are heard, followed by Charlies. Chuck rushes up the stairs loading the shotgun, running into the bedroom seeing a fast Zombie ontop of Charlie mauling his chest, Chuck cocks the shotgun shooting a round at it, with it skimming Charlies side and the Zombies chest lighting them both on fire...as he steps back....looking down to the shotgun in his hands, then back to the burning corpses....with a few tears falling from his eyes, he searches the rest of the base, finding a tunnel, going through it, and into the mountain area.

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?
Perks
-Better Defence.

Defects
Ex: A OTA Unit is chasing after Chuck but badly wounded and Chuck shoots him in the torso the armor would be useless in everyway because of it melting the Armor.

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
My characters plans with the weaponry is to help more people in the Outlands.

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s))
No.

Which server does this apply for?
Outlands

Extra Notes (optional):
I already have a shotgun, So I'm only applying for the Dragon Breathe.

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Chuck Lambertson's Authorization Application
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2012, 03:37:42 AM »
-support

Overpowered, unnecessary and not nearly enough effort put into talking about the shotgun.

Offline Globey

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2012, 12:40:05 PM »
On a side note; COTA armour is plate ceramic. It wouldn't melt.
C45.CCA.GRID-DvL.604 - Healthy - Executing citizens. Tally: 4
John Gatsby - Healthy - Celebrating, having detonated an explosive melon in front of two CA's

--------------------------
Cutlass, Sail and Cannon:
Ernest Cumberbatch, Port Royal, Governor. Governing.
John Gatsby, of the brigantine Brimstone. Amputating Limbs

Offline Carnivore329

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2012, 08:01:31 AM »
Sorry if that was a bit, Misleading, My mistake about that, Globey, I was just giving an example.

Offline General Bourneco Moskvin ??­

• Unit 736
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2012, 01:45:13 PM »
-support

Overpowered as fuck and would give too much of an advantage, me being a new CCA member (Hoping to join COTA as soon as I hit 02). I would hope not to face this if its accepted.
Jessica Arbit | Trying to recover from past incidents | STATUS:ALIVE \r\nLinda Arbit | STATUS: DECEASED \r\nUnit 736 | Dead. | BIOSIGNAL:  OFFLINE

Offline Tyrex

• we won spam
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2012, 02:16:13 PM »
me being a new CCA member (Hoping to join COTA as soon as I hit 02).

@Bourneco: You haven't even been accepted into CCA yet, still need interview, (Source:http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=14196.0), your RP is piss poor to be even considered to be in COTA, I'm not even sure how you may get a CCA character, considering your OOC avoidance and annoyances/IC failRP and powergaming 'skills'.

On topic: -support, although you may have put effort into this application, the backstory seems sketchy.  Even if you had this accepted, you would have to limit your ammo supply of it, it wouldn't just magically replenish, nor could you hold an infinite supply, you would eventually run out.

Offline General Bourneco Moskvin ??­

• Unit 736
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2012, 03:08:29 PM »
I am CCA, go fucking check with an HC before saying shit.

Btw, my RP is getting better how 'bout you stop being an arse?
Jessica Arbit | Trying to recover from past incidents | STATUS:ALIVE \r\nLinda Arbit | STATUS: DECEASED \r\nUnit 736 | Dead. | BIOSIGNAL:  OFFLINE

Offline Tyrex

• we won spam
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2012, 03:36:29 PM »
No, you should have been banned forever ago.  You have a poor attitude OOC, I know your sneaky ways.  I remember when you first bought Gold, just to get that minge-y record off your shoulders, but I saw right through it.  You get everything you want for whatever reason.  I went off your CCA application thread, and it still says you're, "interview pending".  I'm not the one raging at you, don't turn this into a flaming thread, it's over with.  But know that I'm watching every move you fucking make.

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2012, 03:57:23 PM »
No, you should have been banned forever ago.  You have a poor attitude OOC, I know your sneaky ways.  I remember when you first bought Gold, just to get that minge-y record off your shoulders, but I saw right through it.  You get everything you want for whatever reason.  I went off your CCA application thread, and it still says you're, "interview pending".  I'm not the one raging at you, don't turn this into a flaming thread, it's over with.  But know that I'm watching every move you fucking make.

Yeah, enough with the argument over in-game roleplaying and what not involved in that. Take this to the Private messaging system (website or in-game) or over Steam itself, that is one of the reasons why it is implemented into the website/in-game itself. As for Bourneco, your roleplaying is lacks detail and thus you sometimes do powergaming and even rage quit at most of the times, earning yourself a bad reputation to the players of the community. Your applications are detailed due to the fact that you caused abit of plaigerism (vortigaunt applications shows this, you just edited abit from the OverWiki - HL2 Wiki. The vortigaunt section.)

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2012, 04:18:21 PM »
I'll have to -support, this seems over-powered and is just there to fuck shit up.

Offline Carnivore329

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2012, 05:33:12 PM »
Alright, But, Im only a bit mad how my App turned into a small fight.

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2012, 01:26:26 AM »
Unfortunately, this has been denied.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal