Author Topic: I'm excited for the Union invasion...  (Read 7001 times)

Offline Doctor Nice roButt

• The Lag Queen
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: I'm excited for the Union invasion...
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2012, 10:00:49 AM »
I would dig a hole and live there until some poor sap accidentally digs me up. I will then proceed to eat his face and drag him back to my dirt liar that is now a cloning for other crazy dirt dwellers.
We will fight of Antilions on a daily basis until we eventually come to an agreement and learn to live with eachother.

"Bert John: Grammer, English, your sentence isn't making sense. "

Offline ?Vakarian

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2012, 10:21:26 AM »
We will fight of Antilions on a daily basis until we eventually come to an agreement and learn to live with eachother.
Yes, that is a perfect plan! Combine got overrun in Episode 1 when the power went.

Okay, no. I'd just do what every other Citizen does.

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2012, 12:39:03 PM »
Considering I'm under 18 and would be killed anyways, I'd get the M1 Garand we keep in our house along with all the ammo I could handle, go down to my uncles apartment type thing (We live in a 2 Family house) and get his M9 Beretta (Which he keeps loaded in his safe). I would then try to hide somewhere within my house until the combine has finished passing through Boston, which hopefully they wouldn't have completely destroyed. Then I guess the rest is just self explanatory, survive until I die or the UU leaves.
Frolie [Tray is Krogan]: sup bra
Tray [Isn't Krogan]: not much panties

Offline Khub

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2012, 04:47:33 PM »
Three years just from now, I'd be 18. Who knows if I won't get killed still.

Offline Lone Wanderer <??"?

• The one and only.
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2012, 10:41:47 PM »
I live out in essentially near a region that resembles Ineu Pass. Heavily forested, mountainous, small towns and farms scattered around everywhere. I have guns and enough know how of where I live and the like to be able to get out into the wilderness and survive to the best of my ability. I guess Xenian creatures would be a big problem, but hey, they'd make a great food source for me and my budds.

If I was somehow caught and sent to a city, I'd live out a 'loyal' life until something stirred up to the point where any form of Resistance rose up. Hell, I might even give it a shot at trying to lead something like that. I tend to be timid at sometimes, but I find myself to be a good tactician and a leader when I've got a reason to do so. Fuck the Union and they're controlling ways. Deep down, I'm a rebel, and I'd like to put some rounds in some faceplates before I died of hunger or starvation. Chances are I'd be dead anyways before Freeman came around.

Current Characters:
Abdul Sadek - Unregistered citizen, currently near City 18.
Monica Halleway - A seemingly crazy woman roaming the plaza.

Former HL2RP-Characters:
Jennifer Hanson - Former trader now involved with the Lambda Movement in City 17.
'091' - A former rogue medical unit now on the Combine Homeworld. Or is she?
Michael 'Y' Eloriga - A wanted criminal located in City 17, frequently spotted on rooftops.

« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2012, 09:24:58 AM »
If the CCA would be like the Candidate story I would probably stay in my apartment all day.

Offline Dallas

• Bowties Are Cool
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2012, 09:34:12 AM »
If the CCA would be like the Candidate story I would probably stay in my apartment all day.

I'm glad you like my story  :)

Also... I guess things would be easier as a citizen but it's ultimately a death sentence.

**Insert poorly made signature with fire, lens flares and obnoxious text**

Offline Mr. Pettit

« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2012, 11:00:19 PM »
Ultimate goal would be to survive. 3 Years means I would be age eligible to keep my life. UED would be a safe way to live, but I have no idea how the hell that works. But I can't predict what would happen so I would probably book it into the mountains and live there. Rural, water sources, some houses and whatever. I'd just grow watermelons and taters on my farm and sell them to rednecks for weapons and ammunition and live in the woods. I would then proceed to tame a black bear who I'll sick on OTA and steal their equipment.

« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2012, 03:33:01 AM »
I would kill them all with guns.
My cock is augmented. Bow before me.

Offline 2stronk

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2012, 01:02:16 PM »
the fun thing is that most of you are probably going to be some of the first to die or stand in the middle of the ota crowd

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal