Author Topic: My life is complete  (Read 4062 times)

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
My life is complete
« on: June 21, 2013, 07:06:45 PM »

My life is complete, I made the 1k milestone. Now I can join the post whoring club! O0
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: My life is complete
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2013, 01:47:57 AM »
Welcome to the postwhore club. There's actually several tables with higher posts. You can sit at the 1K tables. They smell like popcorn though and only have the basic drinks. Then theres the 1.5K tables and the 2K tables. They're ok on the drinks and but the hookers aren't that great there. Once you get to the 2.5K table though, then you get some orphan tears and good hookers. If you're lucky enough to get to the 3K table which is behind closed doors in a soundproof room, there's nothing there as its the forever alone table for crap-head.

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2013, 01:57:14 AM »
I'm close to the 4k club. Get on my level.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2013, 03:35:00 AM »
I'm close to the 4k club. Get on my level.

Have fun in that dark, dark room with crap head!
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2013, 06:05:22 AM »
im fairly certain if spam was still around and had it count posts id destroy everyone's post count since i was master of spam and posted in there constantly

octopus

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Re: My life is complete
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2013, 06:10:54 AM »
im fairly certain if spam was still around and had it count posts id destroy everyone's post count since i was master of spam and posted in there constantly

octopus
Nop. 2805 posts total for you.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2013, 06:17:59 AM »
I would destroy all of you with my total posts. Heck my normal post count already exceeds abbotts total post count. Bow down to me and lick ma toes.

Edit: my total post count is 6997 ye.

<::[[ Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk 2 ]]::>
« Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 06:20:42 AM by Nicknero1405 »
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2013, 07:26:36 AM »
pozt whore

get it

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2013, 01:45:50 PM »

octopus
you were not the master of spam

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal