Author Topic: What is Outlands exactly?  (Read 1373 times)

Offline RebelGrunt

• View Profile
    • Awards
What is Outlands exactly?
« on: October 12, 2011, 07:22:57 PM »
What is outlands? ???
My guess so far is that its like HL2RP but it is near the edge or the city or even outside of it.
From pictures I have seen(not many) I think it is mainly a place for rebels.
Is it suppose to tie in with the catalyst gaming HL2RP c11 map?
Or is it completly different then it?

I never see many people in it when I look so is it not popular or fun?
I am thinking of trying it if there is more then ten people on it.

Offline GamingZealot

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: What is Outlands exactly?
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2011, 09:55:21 PM »
Basically it is where all the rebels go. The main problem is the size of the map discourages group RP.
C18.CCA.UNIFORM-RCT.935 says "<:: Yes, I have a pipebomb. Do you require one?
 C45.CCA.APEX-DvL.313 reaches into his magical pocket where everything is contained no matter what it is, and takes out another armband
C45.CCA.UNION-OfC.713 radios in "<:: Oh, and then we get high off of fresh air and have sex with eachother using shotguns as sex toys.
Dr. Amanda Romano broadcasts "Perhaps it's better to compare the UU to an almost miraculous hair growth cream."

Offline Chessnut

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2011, 10:00:43 PM »
Wouldn't that lead to a lot of shooting?

Offline Pirate Robot

• DEAD
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2011, 10:17:46 PM »
Not being an ass or anything..
But you should of just asked this on the shoutbox because i'm sure someone would of answered your question but anyway, outlands is pretty much a hostile environment outside the city filled with antlions, zombies and robbers, let's not forget the OTA which do a sweep every week or so..
Basically it's you goal to Hide from the these guys and collect guns around the map and scavenging...
Edit: Filled with lolwebuls also.
It's fun...

For awhile.   

Offline Delta1116732

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2011, 10:59:48 PM »
The out lands is pretty much beyond the city so what outside. If you have played Half-Life 2 playing on the area of level called the "Canals" that is basically what the out lands is but you aren't armed with a RPG and crowbar like Gordon Freeman. 

Out of Character for OOC:
Colombo Beniamino: i'm honestly contemplating joining NOVA even though i don't like medical RP because it actually has active DvL

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal