Author Topic: GTA IV:MP  (Read 10103 times)

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Re: GTA IV:MP
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2013, 05:45:54 PM »
I would join and play this... only if GTA would stop crashing my pc for no reason whatsoever...  I litterally cannot get to the first menu...

because it's a broken game and anybody who bought it on pc should get a refund and an apology letter from rockstar
seems to work fine for me lol.
Idk why not for me... my old pc witch was crap compared to this could atleast play for about 3 missions before overheating... this one just stops before and I cannot even ctrl, alt, del.
What os you running?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: GTA IV:MP
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2013, 07:09:06 PM »
Yes please but I'm not going to waste money and buy live. That's the stupidest thing that ever happened to rockstar.
On PC you don't need to pay bro

It's trying to make me create some windows live account
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Re: GTA IV:MP
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2013, 08:17:48 PM »
I would join and play this... only if GTA would stop crashing my pc for no reason whatsoever...  I litterally cannot get to the first menu...

because it's a broken game and anybody who bought it on pc should get a refund and an apology letter from rockstar
Idk why not for me... my old pc witch was crap compared to this could atleast play for about 3 missions before overheating... this one just stops before and I cannot even ctrl, alt, del.
What os you running?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2
64bit Windows 7...
For The Social Republic Of The Soviet Union

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2013, 09:37:14 PM »
Yes please but I'm not going to waste money and buy live. That's the stupidest thing that ever happened to rockstar.
On PC you don't need to pay bro

It's trying to make me create some windows live account
Yeah, that's free...It's for if you play GTA IV Multiplayer.

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2013, 11:12:41 PM »

gta4 is a poor port over from consoles so it takes higher specs than what it should do to run it

Offline Kasatka ???

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2013, 01:38:15 AM »
gta4 is a poor port over from consoles so it takes higher specs than what it should do to run it
Indeed, crashes far to often because Rockstar is so high and mighty about what they make. It crashes so easy when adding a simple addon and thats what makes a sandbox game like that fun. They need to move to a more mod friendly construction for PC if they really want to get a backing off of the console, where all the real players are.
Keep it quiet and they won't know what killed them.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal