Author Topic: Advice for Life  (Read 3672 times)

Offline gunders007

• View Profile
    • Awards
Advice for Life
« on: May 03, 2012, 08:56:24 PM »
Some people love hearing themselves talk, so they give endless advice on things they hardly know anything about. I am one of such people, and so here is the best advice my feeble mind could scrounge up. Hopefully, by applying these simple rules to your life, you will live more fulfilled and more awesome.

1.) Before running a marathon, be sure to take a pre-run poop.

2.) If anyone calls you childish for watching the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers movie, give them an Indian Burn. That’ll learn ‘em.

3.) When it public, for example on a train, do not listen to your music so loudly that anyone not attached to your earphones can hear the music. It’s annoying and rude.

4.) Never clean a CD in a circular motion. Start at the center and move to the outside with the cloth.

5.) If you suddenly get the idea to write your entire novel in second person, rethink that, because it might not work out. Then again, done right, this style can seem quite cool.

6.) Use Soap.

7.) If you cut your leg on a coral reef and the blood attracts sharks, get out of the water to avoid being eaten.

8.) Do not eat roadkill.

9.) When tuning a string instrument, try tuning up to the note. If you must tune down, tune too far down, then back up so the tension in the strings are taut.

10.)  If you’re a skateboarder and can do really cool tricks, most people will believe you even better if you actually land these tricks instead of crashing into the cement.

11.) If you open up your eyes wide enough, you get to see colors like never before as if you havn’t noticed them before.

Offline L3GO-Barry

• Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Advice for Life
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2012, 10:02:38 PM »
Some people love hearing themselves talk, so they give endless advice on things they hardly know anything about. I am one of such people, and so here is the best advice my feeble mind could scrounge up. Hopefully, by applying these simple rules to your life, you will live more fulfilled and more awesome.

1.) Before running a marathon, be sure to take a pre-run poop.

2.) If anyone calls you childish for watching the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers movie, give them an Indian Burn. That’ll learn ‘em.

3.) When it public, for example on a train, do not listen to your music so loudly that anyone not attached to your earphones can hear the music. It’s annoying and rude.

4.) Never clean a CD in a circular motion. Start at the center and move to the outside with the cloth.

5.) If you suddenly get the idea to write your entire novel in second person, rethink that, because it might not work out. Then again, done right, this style can seem quite cool.

6.) Use Soap.

7.) If you cut your leg on a coral reef and the blood attracts sharks, get out of the water to avoid being eaten.

8.) Do not eat roadkill.

9.) When tuning a string instrument, try tuning up to the note. If you must tune down, tune too far down, then back up so the tension in the strings are taut.

10.)  If you’re a skateboarder and can do really cool tricks, most people will believe you even better if you actually land these tricks instead of crashing into the cement.

11.) If you open up your eyes wide enough, you get to see colors like never before as if you havn’t noticed them before.

12. Always wear protection with girls
Hi im ben trollen im from Microsoft IM BANNING -_- If abortion is murder, blowjobs are cannibalism

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2012, 12:56:20 AM »

Only if your asain.

13.) Always wear your gear when riding a motor-cycle (Broke my arm because I didn't xd)
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2012, 05:45:45 PM »
14) Spell check b4 you post a reply (Thats not directed at anyone it's just a good rule of thumb.)

Offline Saints Sasha

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2012, 01:20:42 PM »
I tried the eye thing... God help me close my eyes!  :o
-Half-Life 2 Characters-

C45.CCA.S1-RCT.226

UU.COTA-THETA.OWR.23988

C45.CCA.JURY-05.034

John White

Stephen Jackson (Tier-2 Bus.)

Offline Yimmy The Cat

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2012, 04:47:57 PM »
15) Put the right threads in Spam. (THIS ONE)
What starts off as a joke soon becomes a gamemode.

I envy you :'(  Did you furiously pull your cock off until your penis shot pure childrens tears?

Offline Globey

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2012, 05:24:45 PM »
It's a serious, yet humorous thread regarding real life. It doesn't belong in 'spam'
C45.CCA.GRID-DvL.604 - Healthy - Executing citizens. Tally: 4
John Gatsby - Healthy - Celebrating, having detonated an explosive melon in front of two CA's

--------------------------
Cutlass, Sail and Cannon:
Ernest Cumberbatch, Port Royal, Governor. Governing.
John Gatsby, of the brigantine Brimstone. Amputating Limbs

Offline PoXiE [Zefux]

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2012, 02:25:13 PM »
16.)  Do not punch or hurt people anyhow.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal