Author Topic: Johnathan Lewisana's Authorization Application  (Read 2014 times)

STALKER

Johnathan Lewisana's Authorization Application
« on: June 18, 2012, 11:21:59 PM »
Player Section

Steam Name: Rogue
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): 3 to 4 years
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: 3 to 4 years

Character Section

Authorization(s):
A futuristic, cybernetically human being.
A datapad attached to his wrist.

Name: Johnathan Lewisana
Affiliation: None

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.
 The year is 2077 within the central city of the continent of Australia. A man by the name of Johnathan Lewisana who was at the age of 28 and being the worksman in the offices everyday seemed to be his main routine. He was a cyborg who had surgery to implement advanced technology into his body. A chip attached to his brain gave him more and more capacity for storing studied things and the ability to hack into machines or... even stop them atleast. His muscles were increased in strength and the traits of a human were increased. He was the experiment for a secret project hosted by scientists that allowed him to become cybernetically advanced.

Everyday, he oftened put on his white sleeve shirt, navy blue tie, black-threaded pants and ofcourse, his black polished shoes. As he sat down on the chair and looked at his wife kissing her 3 month baby who was sleeping in a small pod. He smiled and hesitated. "You like the robot right, Jennifer?" She smiled and looked torwards the robot before narrowing her eyes back to Johnathan. "I sure do, sweetheart. It's a wonderful thing for mothers day that you have bought for me." She slowly kissed him on the cheek and went outside, disappearing around the corner. Adjusting his glasses, Johnathan shaked the newspaper once more and kept reading the important news which read:

The Russian Federation and the European Union rage across the continent of Russia as the two battle against eachother. The threats of nuclear missles are appearing in everyone minds as more and more questions are searched across the database. Just two weeks ago, police have quaritined a zone from the public in New York city when a chemical attack emerged from three buildings due to terrorism. A patrol of people within hazmat suits found out that this chemical attack burned human flesh, caused blindness, caused fractures in the bones and were dangerous torwards human beings and their natural resources (water, life, etc) It will take days or even months to clean the zone from it's hazardous dangers. Another week later, a nuclear strike has hit the border of Canada and the United States of America which caused traffic jams a few miles away from the hitzone. Many riots were thrown into the bay as the border was closed. Trading for the two countries were decreased overtime. Next off a few days later, the attack in Antartica between Korea and Canada tuned up in the coldness as they battle it off for oil.

It appears that the oil resources were starting to lower as more and more people all over the world want oil for their vehicles but the government can't help it but dig for more oil...--

His reading was interrupted when he heard his wife yell at him from the garden area. "Honey!" "Yes?" "Come take a look at this." Jumping out from his seat and walking outside, he noticed that his wife Jennifer was looking down at a hole in the ground. At a fast pace, the glowing of a blue color emitted from the ground and onto their faces. It was a sphere that had ancient writings all over the design that were glowing in blue. Trying to reach for it, Jennifer slapped him across the hand and said, "You don't know what that is Johnathan!" "Yes I do! It's some... I don't know. It's something ancient that went back along time ago. It probably ended up in your garden along time ago." He reached for it once more and grasped ahold of it, twirling it around in his fingers for a quick observation. He adjusted his glasses and noticed a ancient writing that he never seen before in his life. It was something that wasn't on planet earth... something... strange. "Aaaahhhh... what a strange artifact. We better bring it to the office." Soon, he was in the car driving through traffic and skipping other cars, making its way torwards the office. Drifting into the parking lot, he got out from his car and turned it off using a remote attached to his hand. The hovering car landed on it's railings.

Ramming open the door calmly, he approached the hologram female clerk behind the desk and hesitated. "Hey, is that scientist here? I need him right... now!" "Yes Johnathan. Please insert your ID card inside the machine before allowing quick authorization to his room." He didn't bother following instructions and continued torwards the teleporter but then... he was zapped across the leg which burned through his clothing and hit his flesh, damaging it with a large gash. "Ack! Jesus!" He took out his ID card and inserted it into the machine with a groan. "Johnathan Lewisana. Number 910321. You are free to have authorization to Dr. Joseph Belswichs office. Please use the staircase or the teleporter to allow entrance." He nodded torwards the hologram, which then gave off a wink torwards Johnathan. He entered the teleporter which turned him into goo and sucked him into a small hole just below his feet. Afterwards, he was put back together by the machine and walked out from the teleporter, only to be making eyecontact with the doctor. "Hey doc. I got some artifact. You want to take a look at it?" "Sure thing Johnathan. What is it?" "It's some type of machine... or ancient artifact. I don't know what it is, can you do some research on it?" "Ah! Yes, gimme your ID card for a quick moment." Johnathan hastingly passed his ID card torwards the doctor. He grabbed it and went over to a machine, swipping it. "Johnathan Lewisana. 910321. Extracting 100 dollars from your bank. Please take your card out from the machine now, Johnathan." Once more, he threw the card to Johnathan which landed into his hands. "I gotta' get a fee from your bank, Johnathan. Alright, I'll get the research done. Be sure to come back next week." The doctor slowly pushed him outside and said, "Sorry for taking that money from your bank. You had to pay your debt." He smiled and slammed the door infront of his face quietly. Johnathan didn't bother to make a comeback and went back to his home.

One week passed and it was nighttime. The two were talking about the strange artifact. "So, what is it?" "I believe that this ancient artifact is a... time machine of some sort. It has to have a message... or key... something like that to activate it." The doctor adjusted his glasses once more before flicking his finger at it a couple of times. "It's a strange thing. My scientists can't even see what is wrong with it!" Johnathan snatched the sphere from his hands before taking a look at it. He took a sip from his coffee before saying a few codes. "Uhhhh... open sesime? Chocolate cake? Aliens?" He shaked the sphere a couple of times but nothing... nothing activated it. "Love?" The sphere slowly opened infront of him as a blue core was seen inside. The blue turned to a red and slowly started beeping. The doctor fell out from his chair and hid behind the desk, his two hands and head were only seen. "What the hell? Why is that thing beepin'?!" "I don't know doc but... what the fuck do I do?" A floating robot came into the door and started to grab a cup of coffee from a small machine, not caring about the situation. Johnathan threw the sphere at the window in suprisement. "Agh, fuck man!" The sphere slowly floated in mid-air, starting to spin rapidly and beep more faster than ever. The sphere hit Johnathan across the chest and dragged him out the window, only to make him float within mid-air. Johnathan with one hand held to the sphere quickly screamed.

The sphere started to take him into the central cities were cars started crashing into buildings, people were yelling and screaming, robots starting shooting at Johnathan by mistaking him a hostile human. A siren beeped throughout the city. "Attention citizens of the central city. Please head torwards your safe area or action will be taken. I repeat, please report to your safe area or action will be TAKEN! Leave all your items at your designated area and please, keep your family members at you at all times along with your ID card!" The sphere slowly shocked a wave throughout the city, breaking the glass of buildings and throwing large objects aside. The sphere and Johnathan were sucked into a hole, only to leave behind smoke.

Within the timewarp, his arm started to burn up to his torso due to the process. He was travelling through a hole at a fast pace, only to feel his arm beginning to burn like fire was surrounding his flesh. He screamed as he flew through the hole, only to stop all of a sudden. Flying through the forest of the Romanian mountains, he finally hit the ground - face first. The sphere kept in his hand was now broken, the blue glow started to flicker until it faded. He threw it a tree and sweared like never in his life before. After getting chilled up and balancing his attitude, he looked up at the skies. Sitting up to only notice that the sphere wasn't going to work, he was trapped... trapped in the years away from his real time. Getting up onto his feet, his muscles were starting to ache like hell.

He looked around, only to see nothing like his home world. There were more trees than he ever seen in his life and the natural beauty of the world surrounded him. Looking over to a patrol of three Resistance members, they noticed him hiding. "Hey, where did you come from?" "I don't... know..." "What do you mean I don't know?" "Well, I uhhh... came from the future." "That's total bullshit but anyways, there is a town called Belles just a few miles from here. Just follow the path." "I gotcha'." He noticed the group leave so he kept walking down the trail. He thought of his wife and his children, he thought of what he did with the time machine, he thought... what did I do wrong? The questions bounced around in his minds. This wasn't going so well for Johnathan.

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?
Perks
Increased muscle strength.
The ability to control machines or possibly disable them for a short time.

Defects
Damaged muscles cannot be healed at a normal rate but slower.
Advanced technology can (maybe) or cannot be repaired due to being advanced technology.

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
Action and Passive, respectively.

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s))
 N/A

Which server does this apply for?
Outlands

Extra Notes (optional):
// Sci-fi character from the future! Also, I ain't looking forward to having him as a OP character. I'll update this story if needed.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 11:34:26 PM by STALKER »

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Johnathan Lewisana's Authorization Application
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2012, 12:05:45 AM »
Seems rather OP imo. Not sure about the whole futuristic thing though. This will raise way too many questions. What happened to the combine? Who made the artifact and how? How did the world develop after the end of the combine? What happened to the combine? W- yeah. You get my point?

-support

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2012, 12:48:54 PM »
Seems rather OP imo. Not sure about the whole futuristic thing though. This will raise way too many questions. What happened to the combine? Who made the artifact and how? How did the world develop after the end of the combine? What happened to the combine? W- yeah. You get my point?

-support

What happened to the Combine? They lost. If you played the Half-Life 2 storyline, you get my point.

Who made the artifact and how? Well, I was going to include a meteorite crashing into the garden but that didn't seem fit. It was some type of alien machine that was grasped into the hands of a human. Not much details about the artifact being made since it is some kind of sphere.

How did the world develop after the end of the Combine? It will take many years to reproduce up to the earlier population and many things will have to be reconstructed.

Also, he won't be that strong. Other refugees will outbeat him in fights. Sorry I forgot putting it in there.

Offline shrimp

• The ONLY Ninja
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2012, 12:56:21 PM »
-Support from me, as Statua said it does seem a bit over-powered, and a bit unrealistic...
A real human beeeeeiiinnnggg.

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2012, 02:12:47 PM »
PS, the year isn't 2077 in-game xD
Matther 'Shadow' McDermit
Outlands, Alive; helping refugees and giving out supplies.

Walton Pier
Publicly shot and killed after being forced to jump off the Nexus from having too much contrabands

Matt Pir
City 45, Alive; protesting the Combine.

Megan Jills
City 45, Alive; grows tired of Combine rule

Walker Moep
City 45, Loyalist; Helping the UU clean

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2012, 04:32:15 PM »
What happened to the Combine? They lost. If you played the Half-Life 2 storyline, you get my point.

Who made the artifact and how? Well, I was going to include a meteorite crashing into the garden but that didn't seem fit. It was some type of alien machine that was grasped into the hands of a human. Not much details about the artifact being made since it is some kind of sphere.

-Assuming that happens. Keep in mind this is CG's canon and coming from the future can disrupt the past, people in the past learn about the future, stuff hits the fan etc.

-For the sake of authorizations, if you cannot explain it, it cannot be authorized.

I meant OP as in he has supreme knowledge over everyone else, making him the all-knowing master of everything, as he knows what happened in the future and such.

Offline shrimp

• The ONLY Ninja
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2012, 08:31:21 PM »
DENIED
A real human beeeeeiiinnnggg.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal