Author Topic: Dr. Kyle Blackburn's notebook  (Read 1451 times)

Offline Khub

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Dr. Kyle Blackburn's notebook
« on: July 10, 2012, 06:14:35 AM »
// This notebook is ICly obtainable only from Dr. Kyle Blackburn, the city administrator. //

* Each page of this notebook has a black Universal Union claw-like logo in it's top left corner, padded from the page corners for about half centimetre. The logo is followed by "City Administration" in golden color, underlined in same. All pages have nearly invisible lining. *

Page 01

Reaver

anti-UU propaganda
killed several citizens •
armed ´

dead detained

Dear citizens of city fourty five; I, Dr. Blackburn, am one of your new city administrators.

It has come to my attention that in recent days, the task forces of the Universal Union have,
once again, dealt with one of the many malcompliant recusant anti-citizen.

This individual has been calling refering to himself as to a "Reaver".

He has committed multiple murders, which, according to old laws settled in medieval ages ab ovo,
even before several hundreds of years of the human history, have been considered unlawful,
as they still are.

This mentioned individual has coldly murdered multiple innocent citizens, just like you,
who are listening to this speech right now. I ask, is this all really needed?

I don't see any point in being malcompliant recusant and failing to get used accustom to the new environment.
The Universal Union and it's forces have came in right time to sweep off the uncivilized save our species from certain extinction.
You have to get used accomodate to new lifestyle brought to you, else your life results in being wasted,
just like this individual's has been.

Many of you have chosen the loyal correct way, and have become loyal. Thanks to many of you,
this individual has been caught in relatively short timespan. You deserve an official complaint compliment.

Many of you, however, have chosen the different way, and you find individuals as the recently executed one
and their actions as your target destiny for some reasons, which are, for the time being, unrevealed for me.
I would like to warn you regarding your incorrect decision, and would like to tell you to stop abstain you
from continuing in these feats.

Are you sure you really want to continue living your chosen lifestyle, even if it has no obvious point and
whole time your life has taken, and is going to take, is about to be wasted?

Be nice to Admire the loyalists! They are the one's who guide your species to redemption.

You all are hereby welcomed to ask any of Civil Authority units to get a change to be taken up to my office
for personal interview, if you have anything to discuss with me, be it a couple of questions or a complaint.

Have a nice stay in your city, city fourty five. Good night.

Offline Khub

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Dr. Kyle Blackburn's notebook
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2012, 06:29:27 AM »
Page 02

Greetings to all citizens of city fourty five! This is Dr. Kyle Blackburn again, this time for a quick shorter speech.

At first, thank you for all your letters. We appreciate all your sent letters them all.

I have chosen one of them I will respond at in this speech. Let me cite it first.

"I thought this would be a good opportunity to ask you why we do not have
fresh water in the city? It almost seems as if some people feel different
when they drink the water, almost as if they are being controlled of
something of that nature. What exactly is placed in your water?

Concerned citizen
"

Dear concerned citizen.

I can make you sure that the water doesn't contain anything I know of what could
cause the symptoms you have described in your letter. The water inside
is filtered mineral water, diluted with water distilled. It contains no
additional compounds.

If the affection on the citizen you are describing persists, you should,
perhaps, he or she should report to Civil Worker's medical department
for a check.

The water needs to be filtered due to alien animals wandering outside of
secure perimeter of your city, causing the water to be undrinkable, or
even dangerous.

Thank you for your input. I hope I've answered your question as you've expected.

This was doctor Kyle Blackburn, signing off.

Offline Khub

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2012, 03:06:20 PM »
Page 03

Good evening, city forty five. This is Dr. Blackburn, one of your administrators.
I have recently acquired several letters sent to me by many of you. Once again I have chosen one of these letters,
and in this speech, I will do my best to answer all questions it's owner has asked me.

'Thinker', as the letter's owner has signed himself, has asked me three questions. Let me read the first one.

'Why do the civil protection units beat us daily, yet you say they are here to help us?'

Although it may not seem so, Civil Authority units have tens, maybe even thousands of rules and strict regulations
they have to follow.

One of these regulations denies all ground units to punish citizens without proper reasonment.
Personally, I think that most of beatings all units of this city have ever issued have been caused by minor offenses.

Under term 'minor offense', I mean level three violations, for example running or yelling.
You as citizens have only thirty four laws you have to obey, is it so hard?
Anyways, if you believe you have been punished unfairly, be sure to send me a letter with details,
or request a meeting with me personally.

Second question now. 'My second one is, why are we not allowed to mate, Our numbers will never expand due to this?'.

I hope I have understood correctly that with 'mate up', you mean the process of reproduction.
The suppression field has been, to my knowledge, activated for multiple reasons.
The first major reason was the massive overpopulation of the Earth.
The total number of humans needs to be lowered, else the humankind cannot be led to redemption.
I may assure you that the supression field will be deactivated one time.

Third and last question of this letter.  'How do we know what you do is for our greater good? All I have seen is pain.'

As you've could already heard, one does see and hear only that, what he wants to.
Be sure that the pain will be gone very soon. Everyone needs to accomodate to the new environment,
which has been so thankfully provided by the Universal Union.

This was Dr. Kyle Blackburn, city fourty five.
We are here for you, remember.
Feel free to drop us another letters, or to request personal meeting with us.

Offline Khub

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2012, 04:04:01 PM »
Good evening, citizens, Universal Union personnel, and whoever else is listening to my speech.
My name is doctor Kyle Blackburn, one of the city administrators assigned to management your city.
I've recently had a public speech much same as this one; and, I've asked all of you to write me your -
opinions, questions and complaints, as long as they are constructive.

As I've promised during the mentioned speech - I have personally read over each of your letters.
And now,  plan on answering them all; as promised.

I have seen tens of letters similar to first one I am going to answer. Let me read it.
"If the Union claims to love us so much, then why are we given limited freedom, food, and are taken away -
from ability to reproduce? Sincerely, Concerned citizen.".

Dear concerned.
The Universal Union has approached homes of multiple species, not just the humanity.
The humanity is only a small bit of the Union. We are currently undergoing rather complicated process -
of singularization and unification. Prior to the war, our planet used to be slightly overpopulated.
Therefore, multiple restrictions have been set in effect by Our Benefactors. These restrictions include -
the supression field. Our numbers have to be significantly lowered. I do not fully understand your thoughts,
concerned citizen, when you claim that we are given limited freedom, food and drink.
The city perimeters have been established to keep the non-naturalized life forms away, -
just as it has been prior to arrival of Our Benefactors, don't you remember?
The Union so thankfully issues free drink and water, due to the natural Earth sources being under negative -
affection by the exogen activity, as their consumation may result in baleful health problems.
To prevent us all from having those, non-Union branded goods have been classified as contraband.

Another citizen has asked me a question in her letter. "Why should I become loyalist? What benefits will -
it have for me? How will it shine, in comparison to ordinary citizen?"
I don't believe that you really need a reason to become loyalist. You should rather take a look from another
point of view, my dear.  should you not become loyalist?
What point is there in assuming a negative stance against Our Benefactors with expanded -
technology and social capabilities? The Earth and it's humanity is surely not the first planet -
Our Benefactors are guiding towards social singularity. By becoming loyal, -
you express your agreement and understanding with the goals of the Universal Union.
Being loyal opens you doors to new way of life, allowing you to join the Civil Workers Union, -
allowing you in usage of business permits and giving you enhanced trust of Civil Authority units
Very soon, these benefits will be, most likely, even raised.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal