Author Topic: The tales of a Icelandic  (Read 4281 times)

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
The tales of a Icelandic
« on: October 16, 2011, 09:45:54 PM »
Name-  *The first name is scribled out*Sigurbjornsson
Sexual Orention- Straight
Nationality- Icelandic.
Place of Birth-Reykjavik Iceland. October 25,1989
Affilation-Anti-Citizen
Sex-Male

Day One

Today, I have been tranfered to the worse city in citizen wish to be in. City Fucking Forty Five. I'll give you a short sitrep as the Millitary guys would say. I  met a man named, Paul. We met next to Diornda, I asked how to get in Sector Six. We wasted Ten minutes trying to figure out how to enter. Apparently CPS asked us to apply I as fuckign pissed at the damn Civil Protection. Oh, well now other thing is me and Paul are planning to make us Known  against the Worker's Union! I'll won't give details incased if this is found and went into Civil Protection.I'll write more soon,  and tell you my life incase I give this to Paul..

Former Characters:
Jimmy Valtizno - Civil Protection memeber for six months. Highest rank achived: EpU in APEX. Cause of Death: Shot, for attempted suicide.
Konstatine Ivanov - Held in prison cell for Anti-Civil activity for several months. Unkown if he's dead or alive.

MIA Characters
Gregory 'Death' Nikitn- Last seen wondering acorss the Outlands, in a critical state.
Zoe Kriyake - Has not been heard in weeks. Possibly re-located to C-18

Alive Characters
Pavalo Anodov - Wondering C18, unsure

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The tales of a Icelandic
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2011, 06:34:17 PM »
Day Four

Well, today I think my friend, Paul has been amputated, for.. Uh anally raping a cp. sounds weird, but true. Now the only me members in the group are Emily and me. Well, hours ago I met a man named Scoprin. Didn't tell me his real name, said only two people knew his name. I think, he must be hiding something haha. Now he calls me Viking since I am Icelandic I guess! He had his own group, so he offered a da,n alliance. I could not deny so I accepted it,

We been trying to get into plaza by attacking a CP, but we chickened out.. I was scared, but I did not want to admit it..
That's all for now, I'll make another blog tommorow, or continue later. Before I go, I will try to find. A scanner and try to destroy it to see what happens. I am scared, but it will be worth it even while trying! Bjaren, signing off.   
Former Characters:
Jimmy Valtizno - Civil Protection memeber for six months. Highest rank achived: EpU in APEX. Cause of Death: Shot, for attempted suicide.
Konstatine Ivanov - Held in prison cell for Anti-Civil activity for several months. Unkown if he's dead or alive.

MIA Characters
Gregory 'Death' Nikitn- Last seen wondering acorss the Outlands, in a critical state.

Alive Characters

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2011, 09:49:49 PM »
Day five

Well today, has been interesting you may say. Came to the S6 entrance a man offered me and George,whos nick name is Scorpin.we ran back to the underground made a deal, and well sold it or some shit hehe. Now, today has been rather boring in S6 since I haven't left it, which is a achievement I am tempted to steal people's rations or food. Hell, I might as well steal some food right now since there is a  crate full of food.. Gah, enough about food I am getting hungry.

I might have not told you, but George gave me mask. A green and white one, rather a nice one. Oh shit, I forgot I did leave S6 once today, George showed me a tunnel under the city plaza. Must've taken days,weeks, or maybe years to make! It lasted from the CWU district all the way to the diornda shop, it was crazy, long, interesting. Half of the tunnel was collapsed or was blocked off by gates. After that me and George ran back to S6 like the men we are.

Minutes ago I walked into the underground bar, there was a large meeting of people. A woman was freighted and threatened to shoot me if I went into a secret, which George showed me. She claimed it was their base, but it was George's as well!  Weird, and luckily I persuaded her like the gentleman I am. Haha, that is a good one. she threanted me with a shotgun, which was sad, but we heard the sound of beep and boops. Scanner.  It started to take pictures of us and reported us quickly. Now, that scanner flew away like a  wussy. So, yes I just got fed by a woman who gave me chinnise food. Before I end this journal, I'll say few more things and make a list.

I'll be working aproject don't know what from a simple map of C-45. Or, plan to make some tools or shit. Well, I don't know to be honest I will think what I should do. Hard decision haha. I'll get Scorpin to help me.. But for know I'll go and leave with a saying of a  few words, " Red Union, go to hell. You are a disgrace."

Bjaren  Sigurbjornsson signing off
Date-24/09/2016
Time-10:43 Friday
Location- underground bar
Log- theee
Former Characters:

MIA Characters

Alive Characters

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2011, 10:37:14 PM »
Day 16

Today, has been shitty, and rather interesting, but again rather unreal. I did many great things to citizens, but today I have done everyone in C-45  a great favor, i tortured, and killed a CCA  PROTECTION OFFICER. I stole his pistol, and broke his radio. I'll explain I am being stalked by George's friend second command... I'll explain more later don't feel like writing... I hope to see another day, as I have been takiing advantage of my life,but I'll explain why I haven't been writing later... Viking out
Former Characters:

MIA Characters

Alive Characters

Offline Lord Bravery

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2011, 10:57:14 PM »
// Haha still kickin bitch and if I see you again I'll kill you
no jk I won't recognize you because you bashed my head in with a brick

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2011, 10:58:19 PM »
.// lol
Former Characters:

MIA Characters

Alive Characters

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2011, 10:38:05 PM »
Day 17
Nothing interested happend today, execpt of the daily amount of citizens entering sector six, and asking the fuck I am doing. Told them to fuck off, which is what i do, but I don't always act like that sometimes, I even try to make freinds with them when I feel like it. Oh, we'll lets start why and what has been happening sice I did not write in my daily blog.. First, a citizen accused me of UPA, which she thought I did. But, I did nothing and she fucking framed which for doing nothing to her!
                       Since, UPA Is death I had to run a away, I did but I felt a sharp pain go though my left leg, blood begin to spill on the rough draggy streets of City-45, I regretted my decision what I did running, but  had to do it, I cant die! Serisouly, luckily I managed to push the 04 off me when he tackled me, he begin to shoot at me. All the shoots went passed me, one nearly hit my head but it missed by a lot! Grr... Mother fuck I am pissed. I ran to the sewers were I treated on myself, since I don't know medical I probably made it worse. The bleeding stopped, but I limp very badly, still it'll go away soon. For now I limp with a bad leg.
                                                                       Reculanty, I ran to the Civil Worker's Union where a low ranked Teir three in the Medical division healed me, he pulled the bullet out but a shitload of blood came out, and the worse part was when he  said I need surgey, but the dangerous surgey and his horrible training banned him from surgey. Angered, I ran our I then fore ran to train station where I found a... Train stack that is empty with the railroad, suprinlg I can walk on it without getting devoured by a train. Apparently, it was on its side, it crashed. Probably happend during a raid when some citizens got in it, and the CCA bombed the railroad and destroyed the train, and half the railroad.

For next couple days until a dude, offered me to join him, to kill the SeC it may not be a good to write this, but I told CCA reluctantly, and information about George McAle. George will fucking kill me if I told him I reported him to Civil Protection, oh well. I am a fucking rat, I rat people out. I trust no none, I  listen to no one.

Now, I got something quick to say before I go, I am planning to escape this shithole. As I mean C45. I will be heading to the coasts soon. I am going to get George to help m- HOLY SHIT!  A EXPLOSION JUST HAPPEND I THINK IT IS CLOSE TO ME, MUST GO NOW SEE YOU LATER DIARY!
Former Characters:

MIA Characters

Alive Characters

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2011, 09:49:36 PM »
Day 21

Nothing has happend lately, expect antllions and a huge ass explosion, that is all. Seriously, weekend has been boring. I need to tell George about my plan to escape, and to attack that Unit again. That is all for now, errm yeah.. See yeah.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 09:53:57 PM by Soap- Half-Life 2 FTW »
Former Characters:

MIA Characters

Alive Characters

Offline Lord Bravery

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2011, 09:52:49 PM »
// AGAIN? I THOUGHT YOU THOUGHT YOU KILLED ME..................................
 I'll paq u up U JUST WAIT

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2011, 09:56:30 PM »
.// maybe
Former Characters:

MIA Characters

Alive Characters

Offline Lord Bravery

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards

Offline [CA] KiwieeEh

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2011, 04:08:12 AM »

All the more reason to do it back.
Trust me, you broke my bitch. And I am not amused!
Only I, 234, 158, or 43.. :'(
... May break my bitches..
"If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son.
I've got 99 problems, but a bitch ain't one."

"Have a great evening, sorry, maple syrup, eh, moose, and ice hockey to you!"

"Maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna' be my year."

Offline Lord Bravery

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2011, 04:16:43 AM »

Save me

Offline TheKrusader

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2011, 06:24:23 AM »

And 935, you forgot 935. :D

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2011, 07:35:10 AM »
// /me attacks 935 umad
Former Characters:

MIA Characters

Alive Characters

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal