Author Topic: <::||GEAR.203 Private Logs||::>  (Read 12096 times)

Offline Darkshifter98

• Flipper of Elephants
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::||02.203 Private Logs||::>
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2011, 01:20:33 AM »
UNIT: 203
DIVISION: GRID
CLEARANCE: 02
Enter Password: ************
ACCESS GRANTED
Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED
New File Opened: msg.00000013

<::||Well, I replaced my damaged mask with the custom mask I had made earlier in my time in the CCA, I felt pretty stupid when 234 asked if I could make a custom mask, and I remembered the mask I had made for a project. Hehe... oh...

Anyway, 147... he... he commited sucide... he annonced over radio, I-I thought he was joking.. he wasn't.. I heard his biosignal loss and... I-I think I lost it right about there, I could feel a lump grow in my throat. His body was taken to detainment, and I watched as it was burned, I couldn't take it, and burst into tears. 326 must of noticed, because he spoke to me briefly about it, and asked me if I know anything about his sucide, I didn't know anything at all. I went 10-7 shortly after.. when I came back on-duty, I was called down to the HCMR, when I arrived, it was 326 and another UNIFORM OfC, 113 I believe his digits were. He talked about 147's death, and gave me the option to have memory replacement, personally, it sounds like a good idea, and I might asked him for it.. because I don't want to end up in a similar state like 147..||::>
Saving File As: msg.0000013
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C45.CCA.GRID-02.203
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
\\\"Hold right bumper to flip... wait, what? How did you do that?\\\"

Offline Darkshifter98

• Flipper of Elephants
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::||02.203 Private Logs||::>
« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2011, 01:50:31 PM »
DIVISION: GRID
CLEARANCE: OfC
ACCESS GRANTED
Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED
New File Opened: msg.00000014

<::||Well, I got my new kevlar... in a way. My new DvL, 559, called me and another GRID 03 down to the HCMR. The 03 was promoted to an 02. 559 told me to step up, and after telling me about my excellence in GRID, he awarded me a GRID OfC armband. I never thought, even in my CCA career, that I would become an officer in High Command. Completly skipped 01, and I haven't done ANY training as 02. So I guess I'll have to read up on training for 02 and 01. I got outfitted with my new uniform and gear, but I got to keep my wrist datapad that I made since 04, and my modded mask, I'll probably have to get rid of it and make an OfC version. I trained a few units today, and one in particular, 738, REALLY wanted to be trained. I finished up his training, and gave him a promotion to 01. I felt uneasy in doing it, as if it were rushed. I hope I didn't mess up in promoting him, but anyways, after I had trained a few units, I went 10-7, first day as OfC, hopefully things will get easier...||::>
Saving File As: msg.0000014
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C45.CCA.GRID-OfC.203
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

Offline Lord Bravery

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::||OfC.203 Private Logs||::>
« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2011, 02:18:30 PM »
// Ohhhhhh my sweetest babbus I am so proud of youuuu
Also 882 will pester you even more about a wrist datapad, you realize this

Offline Darkshifter98

• Flipper of Elephants
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2011, 02:47:50 PM »
// Aww, thanks, TBI <3
Also, I suggest talking to 559 yourself if you really want it, otherwise I'll try to talk to him myself. :3
« Last Edit: December 29, 2011, 02:50:13 PM by Darkshifter98 »

Offline Lord Bravery

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2011, 02:58:36 PM »
// <3 <3 kk

Offline Darkshifter98

• Flipper of Elephants
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::||UA.203 Private Logs||::>
« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2012, 12:29:51 PM »
// I'm going to be using these logs for 203's story, type, thing. These will be written similar to the Chronicles of Mike Boone, in the sense that most of it is written in third person (But if someone read it ICly, it would be from a first person stand point) and some first person logging. Enjoy.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE31xD1b9bA" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE31xD1b9bA</a>

Chapter 1: City 7

Day 1: Late Arrival

2017, Present-day September

The RAZOR train screamed down the dark tunnel, the tunnel being lit only by the occasional mounted light. Although the lights burned brightly, they were spread apart from each other quite a bit, and still made the tunnel dark. 203 stood quietly in the CCA section of the train, his right arm held up as he held onto the support. He had been transferred earlier from City 45. He was told that he was suppose to come down to teach the GEAR units a thing or two about mechanical operations. They were just too spread thin of units that actually were good with mechanical stuff. He had been told that other units from other sectors would come to help out, and he had been one of the many selected to come help. City 7 struck him as familiar. Just the name of it, maybe he lived there in his citizen life. He’ll probably find out when he gets there. In the midst of his thoughts, a sudden jerk caught his attention. He could hear a screeching just outside of the train. He presumed they were stopping, when the screeching intensified and the train started to turn, and tip onto its side. He felt himself tipping, and started to dig his boots into the floor. He then slide onto what was the wall of the razor train, he held onto a pole that was used for standing passengers, which was now horizontal. The razor train came an abrupt stop when it slammed into something rocky, judging by the sound. 203 shook himself of some of the dizziness of the stop. He pulled himself up with the bar, touching the what used to be the ceiling and pushed open the emergency hatch. He started to shimmy across the bar, and rocked back and forth before launching himself towards the hatch. He scrambled at the edge, pulling himself over, and flopping onto the ground below. He put his hands palm flat on the ground, shakily pushing himself onto his feet. He picked up a USP match that lay on the ground, noticing his was missing. His MP7 was missing as well. He sighed, looking around at the dark, yet wonderfully magical sight around him. He was in a giant cavern, it was lit well at the top, being lit by Universal Union lamps. Below was what seemed to be a bottomless pit, completely dark. In the middle of the cavern was a giant rock pillar, with a Universal Union gate embed into the rock.

203 moved towards the gate, being careful not to fall off the track to his doom. He stopped when the gate began to open, light suddenly poured out of the gate. He raised his USP match a bit, just in case. He continued his advance towards the gate, when the sounds of boots echoed across the cavern. A female figure came out of the darkness holding a Spas-12 shotgun, and wearing some sort of dress. He lowered his USP as she came into better light. She was an 01 in rank, judging by her elite mask and duty belt. It was hard to see the ‘dress’ in the light, but it was black in color. She came up to him, waving him over. They quickly ran back into the gate, where the gate closed behind them. She turned to face him as they got onto actual floor instead of a train track. “<:: Sorry about the stop, these GEAR units are more bad at construction then you think.” She said grimly, looking around at some of the units in the station, who turned away. She turned to face him again. “<:: Names One-oh-one.” “<:: Two-oh-three.” He answered in the same manner, nodding respectfully. For the first time he noticed her ‘dress’, it was actually a trench coat, worn in the same manner that 01‘s in City 45 wore their trench coats. The thought of it made him homesick, and 101 most of noticed, because she pat him on the back, and said “<:: Don’t worry, you’ll love it here.” She backed up a bit, waving him to follow. They walked up a staircase, and she said “<:: Sectorial command wants each and every unit to log their day, and I’m sure your no exception.” She gestured to a small terminal to his left. 203 walked up to the small terminal, he lay his hand palms flat on the scanner, which scanned his bio-signal. The screen lit up bright blue, with the words “Welcome, 203.” on screen. He selected the audio log option, and behind him, he heard 101 say “<::Oh, and welcome to City 7.”

DIVISION: Unassigned
CLEARANCE: Not avaliable
ACCESS GRANTED
Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED
New File Opened: msg.0000001

<::||Hello, is this thing on? Check, one, two, three. Well, a few days ago I received a message from Sectorial command that I would be transferred here to City 7. I boarded a razor train the next day and spent the last.. uh, week riding through different cities, all with different characteristics. I finally arrived today to help the units of GEAR, City 7‘s mechanical division. It seems they need a lot of help, as when I arrived, the razor train derailed. More into that later, Luckily I was one of the only passengers, atleast in the CCA cabin. I climbed out and was met by a GEAR 01, One-oh-one. Who is probably the most experienced in the GEAR division, but City 7 is spread thin on GEAR units who actually know a thing or two about tools, and 101 can’t teach them all herself. We're about to go meet the Sectorial commander. This city sounds familiar, just something about it... I just can't explain it.||::>
Saving File As: msg.0000001
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting CCA.UA.203
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 11:29:46 PM by Darkshifter98 »

Offline Darkshifter98

• Flipper of Elephants
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2012, 11:57:45 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1j2ADKH2QU" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1j2ADKH2QU</a>

Day 2: Sectorial Meeting

203 stood silently in the elevator with 101, the elevator slowly rising through the citadel. They passed through the detainment levels, which were filled with the shrieks of Stalkers and the sound of their pods as they squeak on the metallic hinges. They began to pass into the upper levels, containing levels for FLATLINE, GEAR, and DAGGER. They passed through other floors, containing different types of things, such as training supplies. The elevator went dark as they went into a small hole designed for the elevator to fit through. The elevator flooded with light as they came into the High command meeting room, which composed of a curved table that surrounded a hole with a rail coming out of it, most likely for Stalker pods. He followed 101 into the room, standing at attention as she snapped a sharp salute. The Sectorial Commander, who was sitting at the head of the table, nodded. “<:: At ease.” He said in a vocoded voice that irradiated power, but seemed to have an almost gentle side to it. They both relaxed as the SeC folded his hands, intertwining his fingers. <:: So, I assume this is Two-Oh-Three?” He gestured towards 203, and he nodded “<:: Yes sir.” The Sec nodded, looking something over in his datapad. “<:: So, you were a part of GRID in your time in City 45, correct?” He nodded. “<:: How long?” “<:: A year, sir.” 203 answered calmly. “<:: A year? Someone of your record should be an Oh-one by now.” 203 scratched the back of his helmet. “<:: Well, I’ve been bouncing around from rank to rank over the last few months, sir.” The Sec nodded. “<:: I see...” He brushed the screen of his datapad, pausing before saying “<:: You had a pretty standard career until you were an Oh-two, that was when you were promoted to Officer, a few months after that you were demoted to AmU, then down to Oh-three.” He looked up, seeing himself in the reflection of his optics. “<:: Am I correct?” He nodded. “<:: Yes sir...” The SeC set his datapad down, staring at 203 with a relaxed posture. “<:: I don’t care what you’ve done to get demoted like that, I need units with experience and you’ve got it.” He nodded towards 101. “<:: Get him whatever he needs for Oh-three.” A commander stood from his chair in an angry manner. His voice had a deep tone to it, and sounded angry. “<:: One-one-seven-oh-seven, sir, you can’t possibly think this- this disgrace of a unit can help us, do you?” 203 lowered his head a bit, feeling ashamed that such a unit, a commander, would think that way about him. 101 pat him slightly on the back. “<:: If he messes up, then I’ll give out the proper punishment, Three-four-three-oh-seven..” The commander, 34307, sat back down. 11707 turned back towards 203 and 101. “<:: Dismissed.” They both turned, and went down into the elevator, 101 pressed the button, and they began they’re descent. 203 sighed “<:: Am I really that bad? Am I really a disgrace to the CCA?” 101 shook her head “<:: Three-four-three-oh-seven barely likes any of us, don’t worry about it.” 203 nodded, and they waited out the rest of the trip in silence.

(// Note: not everyone log will include an IC CCA log type thing, usually an IC log will be on every other log, depending on whats going on in the story, such as right now, there aren’t any terminals in the elevator, lol)
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 11:30:04 PM by Darkshifter98 »

Offline Darkshifter98

• Flipper of Elephants
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2012, 12:18:40 AM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbwjA0UWWZQ" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbwjA0UWWZQ</a>

Day 3: Familiar Re-fitting 

The elevator stopped on GEAR’s floor with a soft hiss. The two silently stepped off the elevator, 203 looked about in wonderment at the technology they had in their section of the citadel. She tapped a few buttons on a large machine, the screen glowed to life, with the words “Please insert measurements.” Glowing in a bright blue on the screen. 101 turned around to face 203, leaning back on the console. “<:: I’m assuming you don’t have your measurements?” 203 shook his head, and 101 sighed, taking out measuring tape. “<:: Don’t try anything funny, Two-Oh-Three...” 203 chuckled as she approached with the measuring tape. “<:: With all the time I’ve been in the CCA, I would of thought you’d think I wasn’t into that.” She chuckled back, measuring his leg. <:: You never know...” As she measured, she cleared her throat, and asked. “<:: Whats the craziest thing that happened to you on City 45?” 203 stood with arms out as she measured them. He chuckled, and said. “<:: So, I was answering a radio call...” She chuckled as he spoke. “<:: We found a woman in the D6 entrance, naked, and with crap on her chest.” She looked up, and with curiosity in her voice, she said. “<:: What kind of crap?” “<:: Feces.” 203 said, trying to keep the laughter out of his voice. She giggled, quickly clearing her throat. “<:: Go on.” 203 cleared his own throat, continuing on. “<:: Well, I took her down to the train station, THROUGH the plaza, with everyone watching her.” “We got to the train station, things went smoothly until we got the shirts and stuff, none of them fit.” 101 looked up again. “<:: What, were you feeding her double rations?” 203 shook his head, chuckling. “<::No, her, uh... breasts were too large.”  “<:: What’d she have, D’s?” 203 shook his head, and said “<:: N’s, or something.” She burst out laughing. 203 chuckled himself, and finished with “<:: I eventually just taped her jacket together.” She kept laughing, typing his measurements into the computer. “<:: Thats funny...” She typed in a final command, and a rack of clothes appeared out of the wall. 203 took the clothes, noting that they were his Civil Protection gear. He turned towards 101, who was standing right there. “<:: What, have a tiny penis or something?” 203 shrugged, stripping down and quickly putting on his new gear, 101 watched without comment. He curled his fingers, the gloves squeaking slightly from being so new, it was like when he was first fitted with his Civil Protection clothing as a recruit. He sighed softly at the memories. 101 leaned on the console “<:: They fit alright?” 203 nodded, and 101 leaned off the console. “<:: Good, because I wasn’t getting you another pair.” She walked to the elevator “<:: Make sure to log before coming downstairs, I’ll wait for you and we can patrol.” She pressed the button, and descended from sight. 203 walked to one of the consoles, he logged in, and was welcomed to the GEAR page. He opened the log option, and spoke calmly into the mic.

DIVISION: GEAR
CLEARANCE: 03
ACCESS GRANTED
Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

<::||Alright, well... today, I meet with High command, and Sectorial Commander One-One-Seven-Oh-Seven. Although there was an argument of my presence here, One-One-Seven-Oh-Seven allowed me to stay, even though one of the commanders protested. I was sent down to the GEAR floor to be fitted for my gear. I have to say, its really impressive, a lot better then City Forty five. Hehe, I told One-Oh-One about this crazy story back in Forty Five. This citizen was raped in District six, completely stripped of her clothing, I took her to the train station. I managed to her her fitted with pants and the likes, but her, um, breasts were much too large to fit in any of the jackets. I eventually just taped her jacket together and sent her on her way. Good times, hehe, good times... well, I was fitted with my gear, and it feels like when I was fitted for my gear when I was a recruit, in City Eleven. I’m going to miss City Forty Five, but right now I have to focus on whats going on here. Two-Oh-Three out. ||::>
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting CCA.C7.GEAR.03.203
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 11:30:17 PM by Darkshifter98 »

Offline Darkshifter98

• Flipper of Elephants
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::||GEAR.203 Private Logs||::>
« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2012, 02:24:58 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaWBcKLiWVc" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaWBcKLiWVc</a>

Day 4: “A guy leaves for a year and look what he comes back to...”

The elevator hissed as it came to a stop on the ground floor, 203 stepping calmly off the elevator. 101 stood with her arms crossed, a stunstick in her right hand. “<:: Took you long enough.” 203 simply shrugged, unhooking his stunstick from his belt. “<:: Lets go.” She nodded, pressing a button next to the twin double doors. Jets of steam escaped the door as it creaked open, sunlight pouring into the Citadel airlock. They both stepped out into the sunshiny day, making their way out of the barricade’s that surrounded the Citadel. They made their way around the Citadel to the front, passing through another set of barricades, finally outside of the safety of the Citadels walls. “<:: Security’s tight.” 203 said as they left the final barricade. 101 nodded her head in agreement “<:: There’s a rebellion group thats established themselves in the area recently, call themselves 'The Watchers’, I think its pretty silly.” They silently walked down the street towards the train station, 203 turned his head to see two skinny citizens, a man and a woman, sitting next to each other by the wall. The woman looked up at 203, desperation in her eyes. She shot up like a bullet, the man reached out to warn her, but the woman had already lunged forward and clung to 203 like a lifeline. “Please, please!” The woman pleaded, tears beginning to run down her face. “I-I need food! I-I don’t think I’ll go another day!” 203 simply stared the woman down cold, and did what any other self-respecting unit would do. He brought his hand up, putting it on her stomach, and pushed her back violently. The woman fell on her back, shrieking, the man watching in disbelief. 203 reached down onto his belt with his now free right hand, un-clipping his stunstick and activating it with a swift movement of his thumb. He stood over her, the stunstick sparking. The woman only put her hands up to her face, whimpering and shaking like a leaf. “<:: You want something to eat? How about I shove my stunstick down your throat?” He took another step forward, raising his stunstick higher. The woman cried out, curling her legs up to her chest, her hands still over her face. The male got up, looking up at 203. “N-no sir, I th-think she’s had enough.” 203 nodded, he flicked his thumb against the switch, lowering his arm down to his side as his stunstick powered down. “<:: Get out of my sight.” He said grimly. The man pulled on the woman, the woman eventually got up and they left the plaza together. He turned towards 101, who had been watching the whole time with her arms crossed. “<:: That was impressive, I would of thought you were soft like the other Oh-threes.” 203 stifled a chuckle. “<:: I have a lot of experience.” He turned towards the plaza, looking out at all the malnourished citizens. “<:: They seem... skinnier then the citizens in City forty five.” 101 looked out at the citizens, nodding her head in agreement. “<:: We’ve been having ration shortages...” 203 nodded his head grimly. “<:: A guy leaves for a year and look what he comes back to...” He sighed, and continued his patrol with 101.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 11:30:30 PM by Darkshifter98 »

Offline Darkshifter98

• Flipper of Elephants
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2012, 12:04:07 AM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyuVz1_knGQ" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyuVz1_knGQ</a>

Day 5: Delta Team

2017, Present-day October

Two-Oh-Three and One-Oh-One found themselves walking down the deserted street that lead to the Citadel. They passed through civilian check into the plaza, crawling with citizens carrying Union-Distributed rations or suitcases filled with what little possessions they were allowed to keep. Two-oh-three felt slightly uneasy about all these citizens in one place, he was afraid of feeling the sharp pain of a knife in his back, and with this crowd it could take days before the suspect was identified, and by then they’d be gone. Two-Oh-Three felt the grip on his stunstick tighten, his jaw clenched in worry. They slowly made their way through the plaza, passing slowly by the train stations, when the double doors flew open with a wooden ‘Snap!’. Two-oh-three whipped around, his thumb against the activation switch, when four Overwatch units emerged from the train station. One stood in front, with a yellow stripe going down the middle of his helmet, and the parts of his armor that were supposed to be red were yellow as well. Another appeared just behind, although his secondary colorization was a light green, he was carrying an OSIPR. The third one had a regular helmet on, but his colorization was orange, and his gauntlet’s were painted orange as well to make up for the helmet, he was carrying a bloodied citizen in his arms. The citizens jump suit was torn, and he hadn’t shaved in days, he was also unconscious. The three Overwatch units began to walk down the stairs towards them, when a forth came out behind the green one. He wore the standard Overwatch Elite armor like his team, with the standard colorization as well. However, there was a red handprint on the front of his white helmet, either in blood or in red paint. He carried a large Overwatch Standard Issue Sniper Rifle. The team of Overwatch elites came walking towards them, the sniper of the team stopping a moment to look down a sewage grate, before dismissing it and catching up with the squad. The squad stopped in front of the pair of CCA officers, the yellow stripped elite nodding towards One-oh-one. “One-oh-one.” He said with a light accent. One-Oh-One nodded in the same fashion “One-One-Thirty-Eight-Zero.” One-one-thirty-eight-zero looked towards Two-oh-three. “Friend of yours?” One-oh-one turned around, noticing Two-oh-three for the first time. “Oh, Two-Oh-three, this is One-one-thirty-eight-zero.” She nodded towards the orange elite, the green elite, and the red elite. “And Twelve-Sixty-Two-Zero, Eleven-Forty-Zero, and Twelve-Oh-Seven-Seven.” One-One-Thirty-Eight-Zero spoke up. “Or you can just call me ‘Boss’, Two-Zero is ‘Scorch’, Four-Oh is ‘Fixer’, and Seven-seven is ‘Sev’.” Two-oh-three nodded. “Who’s Your friend?” Two-oh-three gestured towards the unconscious citizen. Sev spoke up before Boss could “He’s part of the group in the sewers called ‘The Watchers’.” He said in a deep voice. “Wasn’t even good enough to watch his own ass.” He chuckled, and Two-Oh-Three nodded. “Well, I’m sure we’ll speak again, but we’ve got a suspect to interrogate.” Boss said, nodding towards them both, before walking off, his squad trailing behind. Once they were out of ear-shot, Two-Oh-Three turned to One-oh-One. “Who were those guys?” “Delta team.” One-oh-one answer. “Best squad of Overwatch in City Seven, maybe on the whole planet.” She said in wonderment. “Huh.” He said softly. They turned around, continuing their patrol.

DIVISION: GEAR
CLEARANCE: 03
ACCESS GRANTED
Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

<::||Two-Oh-Three is seen sitting down on a stool in the GEAR quarters, the optics on his msak shining from the light the cam provides. He begins to speak in a vocoded voice.

Alright, well, I was pretty worried about all of this...

Two-oh-three waves his hands slightly in front of him

..Rebel business, but I just saw a squad of Overwatch Elites, not soldiers, Elites! Delta team I think I heard One-oh-one call them. They took down a member of 'The Watchers’ with seemingly no effort. Thank the Benefactors we have them now, or we’d be having trouble keeping a foothold on this city without civilian genocide.

He takes a breath, before continuing

Anyway, so far, I have to say that I’m really liking it here. GEAR is really well stocked, and I could probably be making some good stuff out of all this stuff lying around. This city’s really big though, I mean, huge. I nearly got lost this morning trying to find the RDT! Someone actually had to give me directions! Hehe.. not the best way to show that your a professional unit. Maybe I can get a digital map on my datapad..

He looks down at the datapad attached to his wrist, before turning to the camera.

Well.. I guess thats it for now, since nothing else really has been happening, the only thing this city lacks is City Administrator, yeah.. good ol' City Administrators.. back at City Forty-five.. yeah.. Ahem, unit Two-Oh-Three, out.

Two-oh-three reaches forward, pressing something on the camera, and the screen goes black with the words “LOG END” imprinted in big, bold letters on the screen.||::>
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting CCA.C7.GEAR.03.203
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 11:31:21 PM by Darkshifter98 »

Offline Darkshifter98

• Flipper of Elephants
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2012, 12:24:57 AM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0J9PYw1mxDA" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0J9PYw1mxDA</a>

Day 6: Counter-measures

2017, Present-day Semptember

Two-oh-three sat alone in the GEAR MOC, he was bent over his right arm, making adjustments to his wrist-mounted datapad. In the time he had been in City 7, he had done a re-work of his wrist datapad, now calling it the Wrist-mounted datapad. He considered adding a 3000 at the end, but that sounded too generic. He replaced the body of the datapad with a more sleeker, darker variant which fit better on his wrist. Rather then just being a simple datapad held to his arm by a leather strap, he made a new body that conformed to his wrist. He also messed about with the wiring to add more space on the inside for other adjustments he might make. As of current, he managed to download a basic program from the Universal Union database that allowed for basic animation. He was bent over his datapad, the screen showed a side view of his arm, clenched into a fist with the fingers of the skeleton being seen through the glove. He jumped slightly when the lift behind him came to a stop with a hiss, he turned, One-oh-one and a few other GEAR units disembarking from the lift, the lift silently lifting higher into the Citadel as they walked to different stations of the MOC. He quietly turned back to his project, adjusting the screen-shown fist to look more natural-looking rather then looking forced and impossible to perform in actual life. He adjusted the thumb to lie between the second section of fingers, just above the nails so that the fist he made was more natural. Two-oh-three felt as if something, or someone, was looming over him. He turned to the right, seeing One-oh-one hunched over with her hands behind her back, looking over his shoulder at the screen on his datapad. After a moment of silence, she spoke.
“<:: What’re you making?”
“<:: I’m making some adjustments to my wrist-mounted datapad.”
“<:: Like?”
“<:: Well, I’m using a animation software to animate a fist, to get better results from my datapad’s counter-measures.”
One-oh-one leaned back, giving Two-oh-three some room.
“<:: Counter-measures?”
Two-oh-three tapped the side of his datapad that faced his hand.
“<:: There are two sets of ‘claws’ that pop out of the front here, I used to have small plates inserted in my glove, but I’m using this animation software to make a more natural fist that will activate said counter-measures.”
One-oh-one nodded in understanding. He turned back to his datapad as One-oh-one turned around towards another worktable. He taped in a few commands, over looking the clenched fist that he made. He saved the project under “Fist” in his datapad, exiting out of the program and putting his datapad into idle mode.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 11:32:04 PM by Darkshifter98 »

Offline Darkshifter98

• Flipper of Elephants
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2012, 12:40:46 AM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8ynMoCUHfg" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8ynMoCUHfg</a>

Chapter 2: Invasion

Day 7: Code Black

Present-day October, 2017

Two-oh-three sat in the middle of his quarters, screwing in a final screw into his wrist-mounted datapad. He finished screwing, setting the wrench to the side. He had outfitted with a more powerful battery and had added speakers for audio logs. He brought his right hand into his fist, and with a satisfying click, his sharpened ‘Counter-measures’ as he called them, popped out of the front of his datapad, just over his fisted hand, acting as a pair of claws. He brought his arm up, examining them, before releasing his clenched fist, the counter-measures sliding back in. Just then, he began to hear hurried footsteps and yelling. He turned towards the open door, and then began hearing gunfire. It was then a small group of citizens wielding weapons passed by, one on the end was facing right towards him, an MP7 raised. Two-oh-three rose from the stool, charging forward towards them, scrabbling for the USP on his belt. The citizen shot a burst into the panel by the wall, the panel exploding into a shower of sparks. Two-oh-three recoiled, on instinct raising his hands in front of his face. He lowered them as the original panic subsided, the doors shut in front of him. He turned back towards his quarters, walking to the corner to his left, he remembered they had vents in each quarters. Sure enough, a covering just big enough for him to fit through remained at his feet. He crouched down, clenching his right hand into a fist, re-activating the counter-measures. He hooked them on the edge of the vent, digging under it, using it to pop it open. He brought his left hand forward, pulling the vent back and tossing it aside as the vent popped open. He unclenched his fist, the counter-measures sliding back in. He laid down on his stomach, making his slow crawl through the vents.

The hallways were empty, quiet other then the alarms blaring in the background. The vent on the ceiling moved with a metallic clink, before clattering to the floor below. Two-oh-three dropped down on top of it, unslinging his MP7 from his back. He felt his radio buzz in his ear, the Sectorial Commander, One-one-seven-oh-seven roared over the radio. “<:: What the hell is going on here!?” Two-oh-three brought his hand to the side of his helmet, keying his radio. “<:: We have guests, sir.” He said grimly. “<:: I want them dead, as in, yesterday!” He bellowed. Two-oh-three didn’t bother responding, simply starting to jog down the hall, when his radio buzzed in his ear again. “<:: I.. I need someone to come to Recreation.” He recognized it as One-oh-one. “<::Inbound.” He replied, turning and racing back towards the elevators. He swung around the corner, feeling his boots slide along the freshly mopped floors as he slide like an ice-skater until re-gaining his traction, racing into the open elevator, hitting the switch for Recreation.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fi7_TisKMng" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fi7_TisKMng</a>

The elevator door rang with a light ‘Ding!’ as it reached Recreation, Two-oh-three raced out, his MP7 held tightly in his hands. He scanned the room, until his eyes met One-oh-one, facing the window. He rushed over, nearly out of breath. “I.. whew, I know the view is nice.. but we need to.. we need... to...” He was cut off when she didn’t even turn to acknowledge him, he followed her eyes, and stood in shock as he watched from high above what was transpiring below. The city was in turmoil, various buildings were on fire, and various firefights between Civil Protection and the Rebellion plagued the streets. A hunter chopper spun violently around, the tail on fire.  The chopper kept spinning at an un-naturally fast rate, plummeting towards the ground at dangerously fast speeds. It collided with the Plaza UCH, exploding in a ball of fire. Flaming debris flew in all directions, falling down back towards the earth, raining fiery death towards anyone unfortunate enough to be under in its radius. Two-oh-three watched in horror in as the chaos unfolded, smoking dropship SYNTH’s screaming through the sky as they transported Overwatch and CCA alike. His radio buzzing in his ear shook him out of his shell-shock, momentarily. “<:: I’m hearing gunfire outside, too! What the Benefactors is going on!?” One-one-seven-oh-seven boomed. Two-oh-three shakily reached up, keying his mic. “<:: S-sir.. its.. its a full scale uprising..” A few moments of silence, before the elevators ding rang behind them. He turned, seeing the Sectorial Commander himself race up behind them, watching as dumbstruck as they were at the chaos in front of them. He sighed heavily, turning away from the both, before boarding the elevator back up. Two-oh-three had heard stories of uprisings before, City fourteen and City twenty, but he had hoped he would never be pulled into one like this. In fact, he would never have wished it on anybody. The flames of below reflected against One-oh-one’s and Two-oh-three’s optics, painting their optics a fiery orange as they began to feel the dire need of the situation. They turned toward each other, and just then, the loudspeakers inside the Citadel crackled to life, and he heard his radio buzz as well. “<:: This is Sectorial Commander One-one-seven-oh-seven..” He began. “We are currently facing a large force of 647E’s, estimated to be one-thousand plus, give or take.” Two-oh-three stared at One-oh-one, nodding at her direction, as if asking if ready. She returned the nod, the side of her mask painted orange from the light below. “We don’t have the force, nor the resources to take on a force this size.. which is why I am issuing something I had never hoped I would have to say...” A slight pause, before he began to speak again.
“This is Sectorial Commander One-one-seven-oh-seven, initiating socistability level, black.”
“I repeat, Code Black is now effect.”
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 11:31:48 PM by Darkshifter98 »

Offline Darkshifter98

• Flipper of Elephants
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: September 02, 2012, 11:22:17 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0J9PYw1mxDA" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0J9PYw1mxDA</a>

Day 8: On the defensive

Present-day October, 2017. Shortly after Code Black is initiated

The two GEAR units stood at the window in silence as Dispatch monotonously called out assignments for each unit to carry out during Code Black. Two-oh-three felt uneasy about what could befall him or his friend. Before he knew it, Dispatch had finished with the DAGGER roster, and was moving to GEAR, listing assignments from highest to lowest rank. “<:: Unit: One-zero-one” The Dispatcher echoed flatly, Two-oh-three turned slightly, see One-oh-one tense up in anticipation. “Assignment level: Critical.” Dispatch rang out, Two-oh-three began to feel his chest rise and fall at an increased rate as One-oh-one tipped from side to side uneasily. “Assignment: Hardpoint Shadow.” They both stood motionless for a moment, Two-oh-three looked towards One-oh-one for signs of relief or dread. She remained still, sighing lightly. Two-oh-three stood silent, before speaking softly. “<:: ..Hardpoint Shadow?” She turned towards him, seeming more relaxed. “<:: Its the core.” She said lightly. Two-oh-three nodded slowly, it was better then being on the front lines, he thought without being genuinely positive. She put a hand on his shoulder, giving it a reassuring squeeze before turning and walking towards the elevator. He watched her as she walked when dispatch rattling off his assignment brought him to his attention. “<:: Unit: Two-zero-three, assignment level: Moderate. Assignment: Hardpoint NOMAD.” Two-oh-three stood still a moment, racking his mind as he tried to remember where Hardpoint NOMAD was. He then remembered that it was the entrance of floor ION, the location of the room that controlled some of the functions on the ground below, and had an elevator leading to the Core. Two-oh-three felt uneasy about this task, he would surely be feeling the pain before One-oh-one did, he thought somberly. He turned towards the elevator, unslinging his MP7 from his back, sliding the frontal grip into his left hand, wrapping his fingers tightly around it as he stepped inside, and hit the button for floor ION.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b37oI_kiO08" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b37oI_kiO08</a>

Moments later, one of the elevator doors on floor ION hissed open, a unit in a slightly dirty uniform stepped out, MP7 in hand. Two-oh-three surveyed his surroundings, he turned to his left, and broke into a light jog. He swung a right around a corner and saw barricades scattered around in front of another elevator. A unit in a bloodied uniform turned around, his optics shining briefly in the light. Two-oh-three slowed his approach, nodding towards the unit, until he noticed his armband. The unit followed his eyes, before turning towards him and shaking his hand in front of him. “<:: No need to salute me, nows not the time.” Two-oh-three nodded, the unit extended a hand. “<:: Unit Four-seventeen, DAGGER division.” Two-oh-three took his left hand off his MP7, grasping Four-seventeen‘s hand. “<:: Two-oh-three, GEAR division.” He said in a similar manner. Four-seventeen nodded, releasing his grip. Two-oh-three put his left hand back on the frontal grip of his MP7. “<:: Where do you need me, sir?” He said with in a eager tone. “<:: Left flank could use a man.” Two-oh-three nodded, before striding up to the left barricade. As he crouched down, the faint metallic humming of an elevator began to become apparent as the hallway went deathly silent. A light ding as the sign above the elevator flashed the word ECHO in black letters with a bright yellow background. The elevator was coming up from floor ECHO, the words quickly changing to HELIX as the elevator rang. In one movement, each unit, Two-oh-three included, raised their weapons to their optics, their stiff uniforms making a satisfying “Snap!” The elevator rang again, the word changing to HUNTER. Two-oh-three hooked the frontal grip of his MP7 onto the barricade, keeping it up slightly so he could still hold it, but enough to use the barricade as a bipod. The elevator ringed, the word changing to JUDGE. The room fell silent as suspense hung heavily in the air. The elevator rang again, the sign reading ION in black and bold letters. The doors slide open with a hiss, Two-oh-three felt his finger twitch as the elevators clicked metallically open, not a single soul within it. Two-oh-three relaxed slightly, when two MP7 wielding resistance members popped out of each side of the doorway, firing down the narrow corridor. Two-oh-three squeezed on the trigger of his MP7, sending a HK 4.6x30mm hailstorm towards the pair of attackers. The other units opened fired as well, peppering the walls with bullet holes. One of the resistance gripped his arm as a bullet grazed him, his face contorted in pain as he stumbled into the line of fire, being torn into a ribbons by the SMG gunfire. The other one ducked away for a moment, only to round a corner with a grenade in hand, the light on the top of the dusty and crude tube strobed in a red crimson. Two-oh-three adjusted his aim, before firing a quick burst into his thigh. The man stumbled, the grenade slipping out of his hand as he gripped his leg. He was torn into a bloody mess before he even hit the ground, a pool of blood spreading around him as the grenade hit the floor, the red light strobed once again before chirping. “<:: Everybody down!” Four-seventeen yelled. Two-oh-three took his MP7 off the barricade, tucking his head down into his chest as the grenade chirped once more, before chirping in rapid succession and exploding violently, sending shrapnel scattering in all directions. He peeked over the barricade, the body was missing its left arm and half of its left side. Two-oh-three turned away, feeling his stomach knot up as he started to shake slightly. Four-seventeen turned to one of the units to the right. “<:: Check the elevator.” He said softly. The unit nodded, getting out from behind the barricade and vaulting over it, raising his MP7 as he approached the elevator carefully. He nervously peeked inside, looking around the corners, before beginning to turn around. A green-black blur dropped from the ceiling behind the unsuspecting unit as he began to raise a thumbs-up. He brought a large knife from behind him, the knife shining in the light as the resistance member reached forward with his free hand, and pulled the unit to his chest, and sunk the large knife in his throat, the unit let out a choked cry of pain, his arms reaching up towards his neck as his legs thrashed about for oxygen. The resistance member looked around the unit, his face visible. He wore a deranged smile on his face, his black hair in shambles as the blood ran down the units vest. A few units raised their weapons, when Four-seventeen raised his hand. “<:: Hold your fire!” He yelled. The man smiled as he dug the knife further into the units throat, the unit making desperate gasps for air as the knife further cut off his windpipe. The man reached to his left as the unit began to go limp, the blood by now pooling on the floor. He pushed one of the buttons, before pushing the unit away, the unit landing in a heap in front of the elevator, blood quickly pooling from his neck. The elevator doors hissed closed as FLATLINE units began rushing forward. The lowest rank came to a crouch next to the unit, he remained silent a moment, before lowering his head and shaking it side to side somberly. The sign above the elevator read ION, the elevator had yet to move. “<:: I want GEAR units on that door, pronto!” Two-oh-three remained where he was, a large lump lodged in his throat as he just witnessed the horror put forth. His hands shook as he began to feel hot tears run down his face under his helmet. He reached back shakily, un clipping the two clips on each side of his mask, sliding it off momentarily to wipe away his tears. He felt a hand drape itself on his shoulder, he looked up as Four-seventeen looked down at him. “<:: You alright?” He asked with a hint of concern. Two-oh-three nodded, feeling his lip quiver slightly as he tried to answer. “Y-yeah.. I-I’ll be..” He rubbed his eyes again, the irritation from crying starting to bother him as Four-seventeen got him to his feet. “<:: First time seeing a unit killed right in front of you?” Two-oh-three nodded numbly. “<:: Let me tell ya’ right now, ‘Three, you never, ever, get used to it.” Two-oh-three nodded, flashing a weak smile as he found the light humor in his advice, before sliding his mask back on. “<:: Yes sir.” He said with a downed cheerfulness. Four-seventeen nodded curtly, before they both turned towards a unit rushing towards them. “<:: Sir!- Four-seventeen, He- he’s gone sir.” Four-seventeen turned fully towards him, leaning forward in astonishment. “<:: He’s what!?” The unit stuttered nervously. “<:: Yo-you.. you better just see for yourself..” The three of them walked towards the elevator, both of them stopping in shock as their eyes seemed to lie to them both. The man was gone, the only hint of his escape being the vent on the floor and the dark square shaped hole in the ceiling.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 11:32:23 PM by Darkshifter98 »

Offline Khub

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2012, 03:48:19 AM »
So amazing to read. Please continue :-)

Offline Darkshifter98

• Flipper of Elephants
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: September 04, 2012, 12:20:11 PM »
// You bet :-)
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jB2D7P_fEf4" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jB2D7P_fEf4</a>

Day 9: The Gauntlet

Present-day October, 2017. Shortly after the Citadel is breached

The floor of ION bustled with light activity as they awaited for the Resistance to break through the defenses down stairs. The elevator had already went down by itself shortly after the escape of the crazed knife-wielding resistance member. They waited for their bloody that awaits them. Two-oh-three shifted uneasily as the pressure started to weigh down on him. He turned towards Four-seventeen as he rallied units to their designated positions, watching as some other GEAR units set up a pulse-turret. They started to mount the turret to the barricade, fastening it down when the elevator rang, the words changing to ECHO, quickly passing onto HELIX as the elevator rang like a bell sounding to the apocalypse. That made any units not manning the barricades rush into them, sliding into their posts as they got into a crouch behind the barricade, MP7's and USP match’s at the ready. The elevator rang once again, the sign changing to HUNTER as the units finished setting up the gun. After a moment, the elevator rang again, the sign changing to JUDGE. A unit was assigned to the pulse-turret, he cocked the bolt back with a satisfying click as he aimed down the corridor. The elevator rang one last time, the sign changing to ION. The tension hung heavily in the air as the elevator doors began to creak open, and the metallic banging further away signaled something in the vents...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcFdB1lTIRA" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcFdB1lTIRA</a>

With a final groan, the elevators hastily opened, a large group of resistance pouring out with a mixture of MP7‘s and SPAS-12‘s. Both sides began firing, an exchange of hot lead and slugs and pulse rounds between each side. Two-oh-three kept aim on the resistance in front, firing in short bursts at center body mass. One of the vents behind them kicked open, and three resistance members crawled out, MP7‘s in hand. A bullet skimming by his helmet and hitting the barricade in front of him brought him to his senses, he quickly swung around, his MP7 aimed towards the resistance thats gathered behind. He quickly took a risk and shot past Four-seventeen, nailing one of the resistance in the leg, his face cringed in pain as he tumbled to the ground. Four-seventeen looked at Two-oh-three in astonishment when he saw the resistance behind him, he drew a USP match and quickly dispatched the one he wounded via a bullet to the forehead. Quickly readjusting, Two-oh-three began to start firing at the second one, the second one took notice as he started to spray his MP7 in his direction. Two-oh-three jumped to his right as the bullets pounded the barrier behind him, leaving holes in the metallic frame. He quickly aimed his MP7, firing wildly towards him. The resistance member took a burst to the chest, he tumbled backwards before falling directly on his back, coughing up blood as he gasped for oxygen. Two-oh-three pulled the trigger of his MP7 to quickly dispatch him, but found he had ran out of ammo. He began reaching for a new magazine, when the resistance member reached for his MP7 that he dropped, shakily aiming down the sight as blood ran down his chin. Two-oh-three looked up slightly, the barrel shining in the light with the rebels smug smile seen through the sight, Two-oh-three reached down, missing his mag pouch, and instead reaching for the USP match on his belt. He whipped it out, aiming the business end towards him, firing two rounds as the resistance fired a burst towards him. The first round hit him in the hand, the MP7 going in the air as the rounds went uselessly into the ceiling. The second round hit home, digging a skull tunnel through his forehead as the bullet exploded out the other side. Two-oh-three let out a relieved breath as the third one was dispatched by Four-seventeen. He holstered his USP match and reloaded his MP7. He turned back towards the elevator to see that the resistance was taken care of, but the banging in the vents didn’t reassure him. He sat in wait for the next wave.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 11:32:39 PM by Darkshifter98 »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal