Author Topic: <::||CmD.88740's Private Logs||::>  (Read 13063 times)

Offline SaoulZod

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::||CmD.88740's Private Logs||::>
« Reply #60 on: September 16, 2011, 07:01:10 AM »
UNIT: 88740
DIVISION: Universal Union
CLEARANCE: Commander

Enter Password: ************
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New File Opened: msg.00022
Send To: Self
Subject: <No Subject>

<::|| Daybreak, five days ago... I emerged from my Pod with a feeling of Order, Clarity, and... oddly sore. I stood, waiting for the nausea of Stasis to hit me, but it never did.  Confused, I bumbled around, adjusting to the waking-world when I realized nothing was fitting correctly. Upon further examination of myself, I'd found that someone had changed my suit and taken my armband. I no longer had a welcoming Orange HELIX armband with a Division Leader emblem on it... There was no armband.  Shoulder marks on my suit were Orange, still are. Emblem on my chest matched the shoulder stripes.... and that's about when it hit me.

I'd been promoted again. My first emotions were in this sequence: Rage, Denial, Uncertainty, Joy, then... nothing. I went about the day normally, trying not to think about what might happen to my Division. I may not have founded it, but I was the most promising of the Units chosen. With only Five of us that night, I rose to the top for a reason... but I guess the Benefactors had better plans for me. I have left command in the hands of 117. He is the only Unit to EVER match me in wit, or even hold a halfway legitimate argument with me... I hope HELIX fares better than NOVA did.  I will miss my "Children" of HELIX, though... I guess in a way, all of the Divisions are now my children. They will start looking to me for Guidance, and I will be obligated to give it to them....

I was reading back in my old Logs. I used to be a nice young man... not so young, I suppose. I guess now that I have endless resources at my disposal, I shall return to my original project.... at my rank, I no longer have to shade it, I suppose. Electro-magnetic Weapons. Specifically targeting augmented Units, radios, and even a Vortigaunt's vortessence... to a degree.  I will be making a device to input into the Overwatch. A small EMP-bomb that will completely short-circuit the Unit, stopping all functions, not just vitals.  We do not need a repeat of Outlands.

Evening, four days ago... I've collected quite a congregation of Citizens. They come to me in the Plaza, questioning me about the Union. I guess it is because of my new stature that they see me as a Beacon of the Union. I am asked many questions, I answer them all. It seems to give them hope. Like I am what they could attain by being in the Union.  Not a quivering heap of flesh, scrounging for their next meal... but a solider for the Benefactors. Easily passing judgement upon any that require it. One of the Citizens was very questioning. I answered all of her questions, she seemed to be the spokesperson for the "mob". It's a shame one of her eyes was removed, she would have made an amazing Unit. Very loyal and driven.  I almost envy her, I wish I was that strong when I was a Citizen.  I will recommend her for the Civil Worker's Union. It is a more fitting place for her.

The City was abnormally quiet after my questionings.  All of the Citizens were moved along and I felt pride again. I very much enjoy it, it's a warmth in my chest that I never got before joining the UCA.  While I was around, there was no real issue, the city was actually still and serene for once... then... the Recruits started questioning me... even worse, Oh-Fours. Telling me that their Leaders had not been active. Or that they hadn't received their training. Or even to the level of Recruits not having partners to patrol with. This WILL change. Even if the whole system needs to be torn down and rebuilt... we will fix this. ||::>

Saving File As: msg.00022
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting Unit.88740
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

you ban me for such bad reason u just cant understand the level of depth i roleplay on i am just far better roleplayer than u lol play half life 2 and then come back 2 this server plz
*sigh*
chunkeymonkey79: please get the entire CG community and uproot Saoul and RTLK
Thanks, Chunkey.

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: September 16, 2011, 08:25:01 AM »
//Wow, I am impressed. I have never seen a CCA such as yourself be so active in the logs. I don't do logs... well not yet and because of you I am inspired to do so. I hope I get a chance to RP with you : )

Offline SaoulZod

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: September 16, 2011, 03:07:47 PM »
// Log. Log all you can.  It creates a good light from the community. If they see the cool shit we do on a daily basis, more people will join. :D

you ban me for such bad reason u just cant understand the level of depth i roleplay on i am just far better roleplayer than u lol play half life 2 and then come back 2 this server plz
*sigh*
Thanks, Chunkey.

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: September 22, 2011, 03:41:31 PM »
// I will think of logging now, you know what, gonna start up a log : ) brb logs.

Offline SaoulZod

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: September 23, 2011, 04:26:07 AM »
UNIT: 88740
DIVISION: Universal Union
CLEARANCE: Commander

Enter Password: ************
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New File Opened: msg.00023
Send To: Self
Subject: <No Subject>

<::|| I woke up and heard something I hadn't in a long time... Music. Singing, specifically. There was a citizen in detainment singing, loudly at that. I hadn't even gotten to the Elevator from the Staging Room (where my new Pod is, I like it) when it had stopped.  I wrote it up to Stasis Madness or something, like the nightmares when I was "younger", because none of the other Units seemed to notice.  On the way out of the Airlock, I noticed a Recruit. 522 was standing alone in the Airlock, not doing anything productive and asking into the Radio about a partner.  I wanted to stretch my legs anyways, so I took him under my wing.  I've been dealing with this Recruit a lot, may as well help him along.  I remember when I was a Recruit, it was difficult times.

About an hour into the Patrol, all of the lights in the Plaza started to flicker. Looking around, my eyes jerked to one portion of the Plaza where lights were starting to burst.  Too much power, something in the Nexus had failed, maybe the floodgates for limiting power to the City... Regardless, it happened.  117 jumped protectively infront of me and 522 leaped to my side.  It was odd being protected... 522 took glass in the arm and 117 in the torso. Thick Divisional Leader armor protected him, but the Recruit needed stitches.  I threw him a bandage and told him we'll get him patch up later...

During the power outage, some joker decided to start a Religious Sermon in the middle of the Plaza. Needless to say, that was quelled. He was grounded, after being on a Box, and talked to... up to a point. He called me a Demon, which, needless to say, I was not pleased about. I felt something new at that time too, it felt like a jolt of electricity went through my body and I could feel a slight tremble in my hands. It was my first surge of adrenaline since becoming augmentated, I guess it would go without saying to say that the Citizen had a very bad last few moments of life....  Bullrushed him with my shoulder down, knocked him into the wall. He staggered forwards and between breaths offered a prayer to his "God".  Noticing the Lightpost next to me, I found it was a perfect time to make an example of him and I grabbed him by his collar and belt, turned in horizontally in the air and broke his back with the lamppost. Throwing him to the ground while he writhed, I took the moment to stare blankly at the Citizen crowd the attention had drawn.  Last thing I felt was his skull crunching under my boot.

Afterwards, the Power was returned when the Recruit and I went into the Generator room, I showed him the nice lights and rebooted the power while we were there. I will make report for GRID later to update their security measures, but I've got no drive to do so now.

I am requesting logs from a neighboring City. Apparently, they had a little bit of an uprising... I have not decided if I will input them into my Logs, or hold them on my Datapad. I am curious as to know what really happened, it's a very strange situation, uprisings. We've had riots in the past, but not a full-scale assault on the Civil Protection. Maybe knowing more about a failed attempt will help to better understand it if it ever happens here. ||::>

Saving File As: msg.00023
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting Unit.88740
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

*sigh*
Thanks, Chunkey.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: September 23, 2011, 06:57:26 AM »
I remember when I was a Recruit, it was difficult times.

You remember being a recruit? As CmD? That is impressive seeing while you got augmented, you also lost your memory.
Not to mention you already did lose most of your memory while growing in the ranks before CmD.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline SaoulZod

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: September 23, 2011, 07:56:49 AM »
I remember when I was a Recruit, it was difficult times.

You remember being a recruit? As CmD? That is impressive seeing while you got augmented, you also lost your memory.
Not to mention you already did lose most of your memory while growing in the ranks before CmD.

// Kinda nice when you can read everything you've already written. :D

*sigh*
Thanks, Chunkey.

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: September 23, 2011, 01:46:51 PM »
// If you could get some good rp'ers together, you could actually try rp'ing an uprising(that fails)
what

Offline YankeeSamurai

• /me spit on cp mask
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: September 23, 2011, 01:48:10 PM »
// I'd be up to that

set a standard
o7

Offline BltElite