Author Topic: Evie Dua's diary  (Read 10773 times)

Offline [FPSN]Bokslag

• View Profile
    • Awards
Evie Dua's diary
« on: June 29, 2011, 12:30:52 AM »
//Another diary from me... I have a lot of characters...\\
Dear diary,
I just arrived in this city today, and it's great! I think I may be the first person to earn a loyalist armband AND CWU in ONE day... I like the way the CWU is run, the organizer, ted, seems like a nice enough guy. There's also James tavener, my commander, JAmes  smith, the janitor, and a fellow T3, and Shelby... Eh... Whatever her last name was... She's a T2 and she works in the medical field, just like me! I also met a man... Alex... he's... I can't do this...
C45.CCA.APEX-01.725 says "<:: It's not a skirt."
C45.CCA.APEX-01.725 says "<:: It's a dress."

Offline [FPSN]Bokslag

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Evie Dua's diary
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2011, 06:07:50 PM »
Dear Diary,
It rained today.. oddly... But the really odd part was... It was ACID rain... I hear there was some major damage on the UCH.. Me and James got locked in the Hospital... It was... interesting... They managed to dig us out eventually... After that we had a whole bunch of people who needed to be healed, I just smeared biogel all over their burns.. that seems to help.. Two men needed surgery.. One had all his ribs broken, a unit did that one but.. the other one, he needed his shoulder bone fixed... So the unit had to go so.. he told ME to do it.. I'm a paramedic... not a surgeon.. Anyway, it went pretty well, I fixed it up... I think I was shaking the whole time... Haha... But.. I also learned whats bothering James... Apperantly he's not like me... He's not Pro-loyalist, he hasHAD, a girlfriend, but she dumped him... I tried to cheer the guy up, told him there were other fish in the sea... I hope he realizes that.. He didn't seem to bealive me.. Well... that's all I guess...

*There are a few scribbles on the page, You cannot tell what any of them are*

Offline Bromine

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2011, 06:39:26 PM »
// James is getting so killed if I find out of s stupid reloltionships IC  :P

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2011, 07:05:20 PM »
// James is getting so killed if I find out of s stupid reloltionships IC  :P

//Public PK will be fun to see

Offline JoshB

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2011, 07:47:25 PM »
//Acid rain doesn't actually burn stuff, it causes slow and small damage over time. You make it sound like it's SUPAR DUPAR SULFURIC ACID.
[CG-SA]Toy4x4funrun: When guns are involved RP = basicly void
lolwut?

Offline [FPSN]Bokslag

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2011, 01:10:24 AM »
// Well they said it burns the skin when it touches so...\\
Dear Diary,
I dumped alex, partly because I don't think it's safe... but mostly because... well, he's russian... I just can't trust him.. Plus, we were kissing and then all of a sudden he TAKES OF HIS SHIRT, God... the fuckin' ass... I can't trust Russians... I just can't...

// I do not hate Russia IRL. My character hates russians because a gang of russians burned her house down, with her parents in it. Which subsequently turned her into a Pyromaniac, which she is over now. That is all.

Offline JoshB

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2011, 01:45:25 AM »
//Is that Yuri?
[CG-SA]Toy4x4funrun: When guns are involved RP = basicly void
lolwut?

Offline [FPSN]Bokslag

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2011, 01:50:35 AM »
//Yes, that is yuri. Also, ATTENTION ('speccially you das) EVE WILL NEVER BE LESBIAN. EVER. NO MATTER WHAT!... EVER. That is all. (No, she won't be Bi either...)
« Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 01:57:42 AM by Bokslag »

Offline [FPSN]Bokslag

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2011, 03:24:51 PM »
*The two last entries were ripped out(and burned)*
Dear diary,
The CWU is getting lese hard. It seems that I can just sit in the hospital aaalll day and not get in trouble. I knew this'd be an easy job. Life's good...

// My char Icly joined for the benifits, but of course she doesn't say that on her app, that'd be stupid...\\

Offline [FPSN]Bokslag

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2011, 01:18:59 AM »
Dear diary,
Today couldn't have gone better, First of, I found some Combine Pressure Bandages in one of the closets. So those will come in handy. Secondly, I'm gonna be working on a secret project, Ted gave me he OK to study some dead bodies if I get any, so I'm gonna make an artificial eye, one that can see and everything. I'm not sure it's possible, But I'm gonna try! I am also, for when the hospital is a little slow, gonna run a barber shop on the side. And the best news of all... we were cleaning the nexus, and we got to see the SeC! It was awesome! But it get's better, after that we went up to clean the CA's OFFICE! It was awesome! Anyway, after a while ted left, then smith left... I asked the CA if I could shake his hand, and we did, he gave me this card.. it's worth 2000 tokens! I'm never gonna be hungry again! This has been a great day... I honestly didn't get enough sleep though... I'm gonna head to bed now...

Offline [FPSN]Bokslag

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2011, 10:07:20 PM »
Dear Diary,
Today was nice... We got all this cool stuff, the gum is REALLY good... When everyone else was asleep I handed out CWU rations... Some stupid rebels stoppped the normal rations... Probably did something stupid... Anyway, No one is going hungry...

// ATTENTION BITCHES WHO WHINE "There's no tokens in here!" STFU. Seriously, it costs 200 tokens to get FIVE of those things. Stfu.

Offline chunkeymonkey79

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2011, 12:42:27 AM »
// Stupid Rebels, they make everybody mad cause we don't give out rations.
<::|| HL2RP Characters ||::>

C18.CCA.APEX-DvL.040
Taking it easy as the DvL of the best division.

Derek Hampson
Wandering around C18, mentally confused.

Kendra Shawkins
Unknown Location, last seen diving into a body of water.

UU.OTA.PHANTOM-1.11590
On a rooftop, cloaked and sniper in hand.

ATTEMPTING TO ACCESS CHARACTER DATA..RESTRICTED..

Offline [FPSN]Bokslag

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2011, 01:17:18 AM »
Dear Diary,
I'm not feelin' so hot... I was throwing up all over... I don't think I'll be good to work for a few days... My stomach hurts.. I'm goin' to bed

Offline [FPSN]Bokslag

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2011, 08:05:31 PM »
Dear Diary,
A unit finaly got me some decent fucking medicine. God... I feel much better now. I think his digits where.. 501.. there was another unit there, but he just kinda stood there... He was a recruit I think. Anyway, 501 is probably the ONLY nice unit I have ever met...

Offline Keyhen

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2011, 08:56:06 PM »
Aw, I hate you now. :(

EDIT: /me goes in and edits her page

Dear Diary,
A unit finaly got me some decent fucking medicine. God... I feel much better now. I think his digits where.. 501.. there was another unit there, but he just kinda stood there Did everything... He was a recruit I think. Anyway, 501 is probably the ONLY second nice unit I have ever met...

I had to do that :P
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 09:01:44 PM by Keyhen »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal