Author Topic: City 45 RP (Downtime Roleplay - Rip off of Eli's Outlands) :P  (Read 19731 times)

Offline Klashy

• ( . Y . )
  • VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: City 45 RP (Downtime Roleplay - Rip off of Eli's Outlands) :P
« Reply #75 on: November 17, 2012, 12:56:00 PM »
Walks up to the room, he doesn't see the commander in site. He talks over the radio

<::Copy that, sir. We've got it under control.

Shifts his gaze to 495.'

<:: What's the situation sir?

Continues to look around cautiously, his SPAS-12 shotgun ready.

Offline Mr. Pettit

« Reply #76 on: November 17, 2012, 01:04:10 PM »
495 grips his AR2 close to his chest as he pushes the apartment door open with his boot. The gruesome sight becomes visible to the units as he tilts his head toward the scene. "<:: Looks like NOVA will need to take a look." 495 walks to the bathroom, checking for any other surprises as well as around the room, making sure not to tamper with anything too important.

Offline turhral=S=C=

• FAHKING
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #77 on: November 17, 2012, 02:02:06 PM »
773 quickly radios back to the Commander's orders, while getting inside the room with 905 and 495.

"<:: 10-4 sir."

He looks around the room, seeing the blood all over, and smelling the bad smell a bit, even though he has his facemask on.
He unholsters his 9mm, as it is his highest lethal. 773 watches 495 closely as he walks to the bathroom, where the blood stains lead.
We shall bring HL2RP back.
We must.

Offline Klashy

• ( . Y . )
  • VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #78 on: November 17, 2012, 02:19:22 PM »
GRID-360 activates his UV optics. He examines the area of all biological waste, including blood, urine, so on and so forth. He quickly snaps images of the area, uploading them to the nexus data base.

<:: I'm taking pictures of the crime scene, uploading them now. We're gonna need an 11-44 here. I wouldn't move anything until we have a static model of the crime scene.

He gets on the radio.

<:: Requesting 2 Forensic NOVA units to the UCH. High priority crime scene. Might wanna bring an 11-44 kit.

Offline [WB] SDS Bandy [CO] [15th]

• What is blood if not for shedding? -TheCandyMan
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #79 on: November 17, 2012, 03:08:22 PM »
905 walks around P1 idly watching everything unfold and then says down the radio <:: Need any assistance?
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 06:07:55 PM by [POG] Jack Bandy [RR] »

benzs430

« Reply #80 on: November 17, 2012, 03:27:52 PM »
The man who continues to sit on the bench looks around, noticing the increased Civil Protection activity. He knows that he wants to find out what's going on, but the chance of that happening is zero - he gets up, and observes from a distance.

Offline Hazard Time

• i luv hoerses
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #81 on: November 17, 2012, 03:47:50 PM »
350 knew better than to not listen to 03109.  Calling over his radio, he says, "Unit 350 reporting in.  I will be inbound shortly with a body bag."  350 begins to walk briskly back to the Nexus, down to the medbay.

Offline YankeeSamurai

• /me spit on cp mask
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: November 17, 2012, 06:39:44 PM »
She walks down one of the streets slightly, doing her usual set of checks while talking on a radio;

"Authority have been stepping patrols through the plaza lately so Diordna's is getting a bit hard to get near without being incredibly suspicious. Alongside that, other so called 'resistance' groups are starting to act like they're the dogs bollocks and the combine are clocking on and stamping on them, making life all the general difficult we could do without from them."

Mundie runs his fingers through his thinning hair and frowns. "Mmkay, no surprise there." He leans backwards in his chair, crossing his legs and resting the notebook on his knee.

"So listen- ten AM tomorrow," he jabs the musty air with his pencil as he speaks the time - "You're gonna pick up your drop in the empty warehouse on the canal. We'll stuff all the shit inside the green cabinet, as usual. And you best be taking all the usual precautions, make sure you ain't being followed or spied on."

More scribbling in the notebook.

"Oh, and we're assuming you managed to distribute all the contraband from your last drop. How'd that go?"
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 07:00:00 PM by YankeeSamurai »
o7

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #83 on: November 17, 2012, 07:49:35 PM »
Currently in City 45

Weather:

Temperature: 2°C 35°F
Winds: 30km/h 18mph

Time of Day

Early Night

Written Details

The sun falls below the horizon, allowing darkness to flood over the city. The rain begins to fall harder, this time making being outside uncomfortable. The temperatures begin to fall to where just being outside without a jacket or sweater would make one shiver.

The sewers begin to fill more with water due to clogging. This is still unnoticeable at street level.

Nothing else is out of the ordinary in City 45.

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #84 on: November 17, 2012, 08:00:01 PM »
905 shudders in the rain, only by habit and not because she is cold. 905 continues to walk but speeds up as to go inside and eat.

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #85 on: November 18, 2012, 05:07:34 AM »
She walks down one of the streets slightly, doing her usual set of checks while talking on a radio;

"Authority have been stepping patrols through the plaza lately so Diordna's is getting a bit hard to get near without being incredibly suspicious. Alongside that, other so called 'resistance' groups are starting to act like they're the dogs bollocks and the combine are clocking on and stamping on them, making life all the general difficult we could do without from them."

Mundie runs his fingers through his thinning hair and frowns. "Mmkay, no surprise there." He leans backwards in his chair, crossing his legs and resting the notebook on his knee.

"So listen- ten AM tomorrow," he jabs the musty air with his pencil as he speaks the time - "You're gonna pick up your drop in the empty warehouse on the canal. We'll stuff all the shit inside the green cabinet, as usual. And you best be taking all the usual precautions, make sure you ain't being followed or spied on."

More scribbling in the notebook.

"Oh, and we're assuming you managed to distribute all the contraband from your last drop. How'd that go?"

Shadow frowns as the skies begin to open more, a slight sounding of the rain would be heard through the radio.

"Roger Dodger, 10AM it is. Oh, I take more precautions than the usual you tell the others anyway, you know that.*A sigh is heard* Well, there was a slight problem regarding distributing all the other stuff, got most of it out except from one of the standard dealers I use. He decided it would be nice to try and get me turned in but he forgot how he knew not of my name and nothing of what I looked like except height and that im a girl. He then found himself turned in, getting me some brownie points with the combine."

Throughout the conversation, shadow had been moving to a locked doorway, the small porch providing protection from the rain.
what

Offline Hazard Time

• i luv hoerses
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #86 on: November 18, 2012, 07:40:53 PM »
Grabbing a body bag out of the medical cabinet, 350 begins his trek to the UCH, radioing in, "350 again.  I wish to repeat 360's plea and have at least one SPECTRE unit to the UCH before someone contaminates it."

Spoiler for OOC:
Guess I'm going to have to grab some SPECTRE units by the collar again...

Offline Lone Wanderer <??"?

• The one and only.
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #87 on: November 18, 2012, 09:55:25 PM »
Spoiler for OOC:
Lol, this is pretty much a CCARP thread. I WILL SAVE IT FROM BECOMING ONE!!!

Inside the UCH, in room B5, Gabe awakes, blinking and rubbing his forehead in obvious pain. He groans, overhearing the CCA's activity in the room next door. He sighs, pushing himself off the bed, walking over to the bathroom. He goes through the door way, still lacking any true awakeness. He sighs, looking in the mirror. His eyes jolt open as a bloody jumpsuit appears on his person. As he feels his chest, he jerks his hand away, as it's real and there.

O-Oh my God....

Current Characters:
Abdul Sadek - Unregistered citizen, currently near City 18.
Monica Halleway - A seemingly crazy woman roaming the plaza.

Former HL2RP-Characters:
Jennifer Hanson - Former trader now involved with the Lambda Movement in City 17.
'091' - A former rogue medical unit now on the Combine Homeworld. Or is she?
Michael 'Y' Eloriga - A wanted criminal located in City 17, frequently spotted on rooftops.

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #88 on: November 19, 2012, 05:47:23 AM »
905 stops at the Nexus entrance and decides to not enter, she paces around thinking. 905 says down her radio

<:: Need any help?
« Last Edit: November 20, 2012, 11:09:27 AM by [POG] Jack Bandy [RR] »

Offline turhral=S=C=

• FAHKING
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #89 on: November 22, 2012, 03:10:50 PM »
Out of Character for OOC:
Time to bring in another character.

As Amanda walks through the tunnels of the abandoned, combine free Precinct 3, she bumps into a paper, picking it up and looking at it.

It seems as some kind of a picture is drawn on it, it reminds some a skull.

Out of Character for OOC:
Oz's"Third Eye" thing yes?

"What the hell is this... "Third... Eye"? Hmph. They wish to have a chance at taking those units down... Even if all of those Groups were combined... What if... /I/ would join one...?
We shall bring HL2RP back.
We must.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal