Author Topic: City 45 RP (Downtime Roleplay - Rip off of Eli's Outlands) :P  (Read 19729 times)

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: City 45 RP (Downtime Roleplay - Rip off of Eli's Outlands) :P
« Reply #60 on: November 15, 2012, 04:05:59 PM »
The girl continues walking through P3, nearing towards the end of it where she digs into her greatcoat, pulling out a small pocket radio, covered in rust yet still works, though a lot of masking tape is around it - obviously a DIY job;
"Monday, it safe this time?"
what

benzs430

« Reply #61 on: November 15, 2012, 08:01:14 PM »
As the next train stops at the train station with a screech, a man slowly picks himself up, leaning to the left to pick-up a small suitcase - obviously UU. approved. It doesn't appear to be bustling with clothes, so if you were watching him, it would be pretty easy to tell that he doesn't have very many personal belongings. He straightens himself out, brushes his shirt off from any dust that gathered, and slowly walks towards the train door, waiting in line to get through the narrow doorway.

Assuming no one stopped him, he slowly stepped off the train, and onto a platform. He blinked several times, and straightened his neck out, rubbing it with his free right hand, mumbling to himself about a 'neck cramp'. He walks, the suitcase still in his right hand, until he reaches the central plaza. Quickly making an observation deciding where to go first - he decides it would be quite well to sit down at one of the benches to wait for some time.

Offline turhral=S=C=

• FAHKING
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: November 15, 2012, 11:18:20 PM »
Out of Character for OOC:
Back to 773 yes.

After the citizen puked a bit more and said where the dead body was, he fainted on the floor.
773 jumps back a bit, so the citizen won't land on him. He then reaches for the radio on his shoulder, quickly radioing.

"<:: I got a fainted citizen in the plaza, advise?"
We shall bring HL2RP back.
We must.

Offline Mr. Pettit

« Reply #63 on: November 17, 2012, 12:26:06 AM »
Hearing the request from 773 over the radio, 495 toggles his radio and says in his deep yet very calm voice, "<:: Try to get a CWU to come take a look him and uh.. pull him off to the side." The unit then makes his way up and out of the Nexus, walking down the steps into the cool November air. He pulls his stunbaton off his duty belt and double checks for zipties before beginning to walk down the sidewalk toward the Precinct 3 hardpoint. "<:: 495 is 10-50 around P1."
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 02:29:36 AM by Mr. Pettit?® »

Offline turhral=S=C=

• FAHKING
  • VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: November 17, 2012, 12:56:44 AM »
773 hears the answer to his transmission, quickly responding "<:: 10-4, sir."

He first puts the fainted citizen on his side, then stopping a worker that is walking towards the UCH.

"<:: Worker! I have a fainted citizen here, do you think you can handle him?"

Out of Character for OOC:
Not stopping a specific CWU member, reply to me if you want.
We must.

Offline YankeeSamurai

• /me spit on cp mask
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: November 17, 2012, 02:20:32 AM »
Max Mundie gives a start and sits up in his creaky metal chair. "Hold on, we got an incomin' transmission." He unplugs the headset connected to the radio, allowing the speakers to take over. Mundie leans forward and gives one of the front dials a twist, causing the sound of static to fill the musty room. A garbled female voice faintly filters out of the speakers.

Monday... *kssht* ...safe this time?

A moment of hesitation - Mundie glances over his shoulder to Knox for approval and gets the thumbs up. With surprising speed, he re-plugs the headset, holding it tightly to his ears while speaking into the microphone with an even and measured tone.

Unknown sender, identify yourself, over.

Brow furrowed in concentration, Mundie scrabbles for a pencil and paper as he waits for a response.
o7

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: November 17, 2012, 05:11:39 AM »
The girl looks around her after hearing the return transmission to check she is safe to respond again, brushing a lock of hair behind her ear before starting;
"Four Five Pappa Three Foxtrot Shadow checking in, over." She then hides her radio again waiting for the response, she begins scrounging in her coats pockets for something, though doesn't find it, sighing and leaving her hands in the pockets to evade the cold of the night.
what

Offline YankeeSamurai

• /me spit on cp mask
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: November 17, 2012, 06:20:40 AM »
Mundie cracks a good natured smirk in spite of himself and looks at his wristwatch. "Well, shit. Shadow's right on time, as usual," he mutters half to himself, half to Knox. He opens a notebook to a well-filled-out chart and traces the row for "Shadow." A few jots of his pencil later, and a confirmed check-in for Shadow is documented on 11/17/17, 20:11.

He speaks into the microphone, "Good to hear back from you, Shadow. We're gonna try putting our next drop underneath Diordna, unless they still have it locked down." Mundie pauses, considering. "The alternate site is at the canal warehouse if Diordna's a no-go, but do you think it's possible to get into Diordna from the street?"
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 06:30:07 AM by YankeeSamurai »
o7

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: November 17, 2012, 07:01:50 AM »
She walks down one of the streets slightly, doing her usual set of checks while talking on a radio;

"Authority have been stepping patrols through the plaza lately so Diordna's is getting a bit hard to get near without being incredibly suspicious. Alongside that, other so called 'resistance' groups are starting to act like they're the dogs bollocks and the combine are clocking on and stamping on them, making life all the general difficult we could do without from them."
what

Offline [WB] SDS Bandy [CO] [15th]

• What is blood if not for shedding? -TheCandyMan
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: November 17, 2012, 08:52:44 AM »
905 takes her radio in hand and says down it <:: I think the drains may need a clearing, should I go asses the situation? And if so, where should I start?

Offline kmp

• 4chan is my friend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: November 17, 2012, 11:05:55 AM »
A muffled, muttering voice emerges over the radio, "<:: If I don't find at least four Units at B6 is the next five minutes, I will shove my boot so far up your asses the water on my knee will quench your thirst."
C18.MPF.RAZOR-OfC.448

Offline turhral=S=C=

• FAHKING
  • VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: November 17, 2012, 12:37:19 PM »
Before the worker can reply, 773 hears the instructions of the Commander. He turns to the worker.

"<:: Just take of him, I need to go."

He quickly radios in: "<:: Inbound to UCH, sir."
You can see him walking a bit faster than usual, entering the UCH, and then going up to the 3rd floor, meeting up with Commander 03109.
We must.

Offline Mr. Pettit

« Reply #72 on: November 17, 2012, 12:42:30 PM »
495 stops walking along the sidewalk and radios in after the Commander speaks "<:: Inbound sir." The unit makes his way over to the UCH and enters quickly, hurrying over to the room.

Offline Klashy

• ( . Y . )
  • VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: November 17, 2012, 12:50:52 PM »
( GRID-360  calls in on the radio... )

<:: Inbound to that 10-20

He then begins to make his way with haste to the UCH - Room B6, as he walks he checks that his fire arms are of working condition, he slings his shotgun, pumping it once before entering.)

// Fixed
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 12:53:01 PM by cG] Klashy | Ryan Carter »

Offline kmp

• 4chan is my friend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: November 17, 2012, 12:53:17 PM »
As the Units enter the third floor, a distinct lack of a Commander is noticed. Over the radio, the same muffled voice speaks "<:: Deal with the issue."
C18.MPF.RAZOR-OfC.448

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal