Author Topic: City 45 RP (Downtime Roleplay - Rip off of Eli's Outlands) :P  (Read 19643 times)

Offline Dixon

• I do everything LIKE A BOSS
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
City 45 RP (Downtime Roleplay - Rip off of Eli's Outlands) :P
« on: November 05, 2012, 11:43:03 AM »
"City 45, Enjoy your stay" Is what Percy hears on his way in to City 45, As He enters the main Precinct He sees a long line of Citizens there is about 15 people there..... All charged with some kind of "violation" He looks down, Shakes his head and sighs, he starts to ignore it and walks down the stairs quickly down to the UCH.

OOC: If you want to stop me in my walking to the UCH with one of your Civies/CP/CWU, That's ok.

Spoiler for Administrator Notice:
Statua will run the current weather and events of the city.
-Anything that happens should and will not result in a PK or PI
-The state of the city and all its infrastructure will remain the same
-Nobody shal gain or lose items unless authorized. This includes both IC and OOC items.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 08:50:58 PM by Statua [CMD] »

Offline turhral=S=C=

• FAHKING
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: City 45 RP (Downtime Roleplay - Rip off of Eli's Outlands) :P
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2012, 12:52:34 PM »
Out of Character for OOC:
Thank you for making this thread.

Someone in the barracks is waking up...
As the man gets up from his bed, he slowly walks to the lockers, taking his suit and mask, then leaving the barracks.
He puts his uniform on, and as soon as he puts his facemask on, he pushes a button on it.

GRID-05.773 radios in "<:: Unit 773, 10-8. Proceeding to 10-50 around P1."
He gets out of the nexus, patrolling untill he bumps into the citizens who are getting hit by other units.[/i]
"<:: Need any help with those?"
We shall bring HL2RP back.
We must.

Offline Dixon

• I do everything LIKE A BOSS
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2012, 01:09:05 PM »
Out of Character for OOC:
No problem bud.

As Percy is walking past the Citizens he sees/hears the other CP walk up and ask "Need any help with those?" Percy grunts at the Officers and him. and quietly says to himself

"Hmph, Wait till' we are doing that to you."

Then he proceeds to walk down to the UCH.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 01:11:37 PM by Texas »

Offline Elions

• Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2012, 01:41:08 PM »
A man yawns in a very improvised shanty house just out of the tunnel going into P3, sitting up the tattered couch he salvaged as he looks about, scratching his stomach lightly

Hmmm... Another day in our own little corner of hell...

He stretches out, getting up from the couch and grabbing his City 45 Jacket. The tattered coat reads one name "Jaime Parra". The man is apparently the only person who ever stays out in the entrance of P3 at all times, righht in between the overly-patroled city center and the scum filled P3, getting a bit of both worlds as he sees people go in  and out of the location, as well as catching onto rumours and over-hearing conversations

I wonder what slip of tongue i'll hear today...

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2012, 09:03:12 PM »
Administrator Notice
Statua will run the current weather and events of the city.
-Anything that happens should and will not result in a PK or PI
-The state of the city and all its infrastructure will remain the same
-Nobody shal gain or lose items unless authorized. This includes both IC and OOC items.

Currently in City 45

Weather:

Temperature: 15°C 59°F
Winds: 15km/h 10mph

Written Details

The sun shines through the partially cloudy sky, making the fall day slightly warmer then usual. There is however a light breeze blowing through the streets cooling things off.

With all the leaves falling and getting washed into the sewer system, anyone wishing to travel down there would have to deal with knee high toxic waters filled with leaves, dirt, and human waste. The drains in the sewers are plugged from the leaves, causing the sewer water to drain slowly. This is not noticeable from the street level. Anyone in basements would have to deal with a slight stench though.

Nothing else is out of the ordinary in City 45.

Offline Lone Wanderer <??"?

• The one and only.
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2012, 09:29:24 PM »
As the sun peaks through the clouds in the sky above, 'Flower' gently kicks her feet back and forth as she rests on one of the park benches, looking upwards, humming an unknown tune. She holds a weak smile on her face, more of an interested expression upon it, however. She tries to understand the strange, odd shapes that the clouds seem to form above her. She tilts her head, clearly confused by something. Eventually she sighs, pushing off the bench and walking towards the center of the plaza.

Current Characters:
Abdul Sadek - Unregistered citizen, currently near City 18.
Monica Halleway - A seemingly crazy woman roaming the plaza.

Former HL2RP-Characters:
Jennifer Hanson - Former trader now involved with the Lambda Movement in City 17.
'091' - A former rogue medical unit now on the Combine Homeworld. Or is she?
Michael 'Y' Eloriga - A wanted criminal located in City 17, frequently spotted on rooftops.

Offline Would you like some 3.14159265?

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2012, 04:54:00 PM »
Alicia quietly awakes in her apartment, B2, peering through her dim lit room. She looks around, sighing at its near emptiness. Reluctantly, she stands, brushing herself off from the bits of dust that settled onto her uncovered clothing overnight. She then takes in a breath and stretches, heading to her door.

Offline Tyrone McNigga

• removed your title due to it being way too big - pm me(Kronic) to have it changed
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2012, 07:55:19 PM »
Patrick Housenburg sit on the benches near the Nexus. He looks around, seeing if anyone would sit at the plaza. Nobody was there. Patrick looks into his canvas bag, taking out a half-drunk can of Breen's Water. He takes the can out of the corner of his bag, then gulps down the other 6 fluid ounces of chemical-laced water. He sighs and looks at the road below him. He puts his finished can on his knees and tries to balance it. Somehow, it stays, and Patrick stares at the blue can. He stands up and throws his can on the ground. He walks to the UCH, opening both of the doors while feeling the warmth of the insulated building on his face. He walks to his Apartment on the third floor and sits, looking at the street below him.

Offline [WB] SDS Bandy [CO] [15th]

• What is blood if not for shedding? -TheCandyMan
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2012, 07:56:41 PM »
Unit 905 slowly wakes up from her bunk in the barracks and gets on with her normal routine, pushups and more pushups. She then radios in <:: Unit is 10-8. then walks to the Nexus entrance.

Offline Hazard Time

• i luv hoerses
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2012, 01:57:25 AM »
Spoiler for OOC:
Sorry if I hijack the plot, feel free to correct me later :3

As the units finish frisking the group, a unit in Elite gear, bearing nothing but a pistol, looks over the line of citizens on the wall.  The Elite Unit of NOVA, Unit 350, as he liked to be addressed.  As one approached him, you could sense the air of smug arrogance emanating from beneath his facemask.  Even with it on, you could always tell when he was smiling a broad, sinister grin.  Right now, that is exactly what he was doing as the units tossed the final bits of contraband food items at his feet.
  350 looked over the pile, turning up his nose in disgust.  He then turned to the citizens on the wall and with a mocking intonation, he boomed,
[/i]"Citizens, I am rather disappointed in you at the moment!  You have no IDEA how hard I and my underlings work to make sure that you are all fed well! And yet, I see that what we serve you is not palatable to your primitive taste buds!  Or perhaps it is not as presentable as what you are used to?  No matter.  This trash you still consume is the reason why you all have not achieved immortality, unlike me!  You are all hereby convicted of Possession of Level Three Contraband.  By mandate of the Combine Civil Authority, you are all sentenced to reeducation!"
  350 then turns to the units and nods at them.  All units involved unclip their stunsticks, flicking them on.  As the first unit strikes his citizen, the others follow suit.  Soon, the plaza is filled with the screams of the offenders.
  Then, 350 hears the static of a vocoder behind him,
"Need any help with those?"  He wheels around and faces unit 773.  "Negative, we have this under control.  Resume standard patrol."
« Last Edit: November 09, 2012, 02:06:49 AM by Hazard Time - DayZ sucks »

Offline Tyrone McNigga

• removed your title due to it being way too big - pm me(Kronic) to have it changed
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2012, 02:01:23 PM »
Patrick looks to the Nexus doors, seeing Unit 905 walking out the nexus doors. Patrick sighs, crumpling up his blue can. He pitches it to the green trashcan to the right of the Nexus, and the aluminum can misses the trashcan entirely. Patrick grumbles a few choice words, looking around in his bag for something else to eat.

Offline turhral=S=C=

• FAHKING
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2012, 02:15:31 PM »
773 says "<:: Yes sir." Before reaching for his radio.
773 radios in "<:: Resuming 10-50 arou- Actually, Heading back into the Nexus, going to check for Bugged entities."
He then walks towards the nexus entrance, seeing 905 comes out. He then continues to walk to the Airlock, going up the stairs untill he reaches the Second floor, and heading to the Consoles. He pushes a red button, turning it on. 773 then enters his own data, then scrolls down to GRID - MAINTENENCE - BUGGED ENTITIES and confirming the choice.
The screen says "BUGGED ENTITY FOUND. LOCATION: RATION DISTRIBUTION TERMINAL. BOOTHS. NOT RESPONDING."

"<:: Seems like I got a job..."
773 radios in "<:: The RDT booths are not responding, probably a wire got loose. Going to fix it in a cycle, will get the needed tools first.
We shall bring HL2RP back.
We must.

Offline cookiesofamerica

• I'm the american cookie motherfucker!
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2012, 04:47:37 PM »
As 864 suits up his first line of radio chatter that he hears for the first time of out of stasis for a few weeks: "<::The RDT Booths are not responding, probably a wire got loose. Going to fix it in a cycle, will get the needed tools first."

He walks downstairs, as he begins his brisk walk toward detainment. He begins to examine the cells, noticing that a few of the fluorescent lights have died out.

"<:: Ahem, Officer Unit 864 is 10-8… 773 when you're done with the Booth problem, could you replace the fluorescent lights in Detainment Cell one and two? The lights we got from the shipment a few weeks ago have died out again."
I Am The Living Coookie!
C17.S4L.04.864 Does projects I guess
UU.OTA.VANGUARD.56294- Does OTA stuff I guess
Alexander Burton- prays in the outlands and is from the Eastern Orthodox church.
Calvin Dufresne- I have no idea what he does

Offline Darkshifter98

• Flipper of Elephants
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2012, 11:15:32 PM »
A man walks down the steps from the UCH, his arms wrapped around him as he tries to shrug off the cold. He on the sidewalk hugging the UCH, he looks to his left as he watches citizens being mercilessly beaten by a band of Civil Protection. The man simply watches with fright as he hunches his shoulders slightly, he looks towards the elite standing watch, his pulse beginning to race slightly. The man actually stops to observe the beatings for a moment, so afraid to look away that he's forced to watch. After a moment, he looks down at his feet, seeming increasingly distraunt all of a sudden. The man shakes with his arms wrapped around him, he stares at the ground, trying to pull himself together. After a moment, the man releaxes, drowning out the beatings, he looks down at his right breast. He examines his nametag to make sure its still there and legible. The tag clearly reads 'Jason Duvall'.
\\\"Hold right bumper to flip... wait, what? How did you do that?\\\"

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2012, 11:24:33 PM »
Currently in City 45

Weather:

Temperature: 10°C 50°F
Winds: 30km/h 18mph

Written Details

As the day moves on, clouds begin to roll in blocking the warm afternoon sun. With them comes a bit of a wind which adds a little briskness to the cool fall air.

The sewers remain full and clogged.

Nothing else is out of the ordinary in City 45.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal