Author Topic: Viral Outbreak After-Action Report  (Read 1038 times)

Offline LeoMarr

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Viral Outbreak After-Action Report
« on: August 22, 2011, 07:30:29 PM »
UNIT:252
DIVISION:NOVA
CLEARANCE:02

Enter Password: ************
ACCESS GRANTED
Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New File Started: msg.0000002
To: Universal Union
Subject: Viral Outbreak

<::|| ASDF text ||::>
A citizen was breathing Heavily as he walked about the city. He and others were detained together. After Fifteen minutes other citizens in the cell had started to become mentally unfit. We were forced to amputate them all And activated Viral Respirators.

We began to sweep the streets and found multiple cases of infected and Amputated.  It became out of hand and a Judgment waiver was issued. We began to amputate large numbers of outbreak victims to preserve those unaffected. After One hour of cleaning the streets the Infection was deemed Clean.

I am making this log To my Superiors. I would like to note that the Infection came from unknown origin And is still unknown as to how the citizen contracted it. After close examination of the bodies. The disease attacks the Lungs ,Heart and brain. The Disease starts with the lungs and travels through the blood to the heart and brain. As I have seen the disease travels extremely fast and multiplies at an extreme scale. The disease seems to reside and become malignant when Potassium Chloride is taken in very small amounts. I recommend immediate addition to Citizen rations. A small drop of Potassium Chloride has immeasurable effects on counter-acting the Disease. 
Saving File As: Viral Outbreak
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 252
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

Chars:
UNION-DvL.252 Molding Men out of recruits.
Thatch Goodwin Keeping Incognito.
Quote from: Blt
leomarr is cool.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal