Author Topic: <::||OfC.252 Private Logs||::>  (Read 2586 times)

Offline LeoMarr

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
<::||OfC.252 Private Logs||::>
« on: August 08, 2011, 09:06:26 AM »
UNIT:252
DIVISION:UNIFORM
CLEARANCE:RCT

Enter Password: ************
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New File Started: msg.0000001
To: Myself
Subject: [First Day

<::|| ASDF text ||::>
Well, Today was an Interesting one. My First day in the Union, My Peers seem to be well off. They seem to be more, respectable When I'm not on the receiving side of the baton. My Interview went well, With a close encounter. I wasn't expecting to be speaking to an OfC like a friend. He walked myself and another recruit through the Nexus and City, Showing us how to conduct our daily routine. Outfitting, preparing, supplying. I haven't been issued a firearm yet, Probably to prevent barbarians from gaining quick access. Understandable, My Stun-stick does the job Well enough.

Well, First duty, Manning a Barricade block in the Ration Terminal, Very crowded place, Always having to yell for citizens to Move forward or Move backward, Seemed so easy from the other side. Nothing is the same now that I see things from, this side. The OfC in charge of us recruits is a Respectable man, He doesn't seem to take it as insulting, with the small mistakes we recruits make, We Salute, Stand at attention, he eases us, we ease, He walks we walk. He walks with pride, Something I wish i could do as he does.

Well, Five hours into it, I witnessed my first amputation. It Wasn't easy to watch the citizens head burst into the side of the Detainment cell. I thought of returning my gear that very second. The male had been carrying weaponry Through out the city, I saw the pistol, It was missing two shots. Did he kill someone? Did he shoot someone? Where did he get that? Was it easy for him to acquire? These questions filled my head after being alone for a moment. I saluted the 01 that carried out the amputation, I almost lost it looking at him, Afraid of what he would have done if I would have gagged, I did gag, He was so calm about it, Like it didn't effect him at all, As though, He just didn't care. Me however, I could barely stand, I felt frozen for a moment, I felt like I would collapse, But I was strong, I kept myself together, Saluted him, Spoke other words, And carried on with the day.

7 Hours in, Usually after a day this long I would feel exhausted, But I feel, energetic, It must be something with the rations, I've replayed the event that occurred earlier today in my head about one hundred times, What if he would have shot me? What If He would have killed me? Looking at the event, and why it happened. I almost feel a sense of calm, witnessing the amputation of a violent criminal. The possibilities are endless.

8 Hours In, The fourth amputation today, I can't say it isn't nerve wracking, I am watching peoples last moments as they are, removed, from our society. I don't look at them as people that were cared for, They did something wrong and were punishes by Death. I just think things don't always need to end like this, Why should they die for being an ant Why not just wipe their memory of the Rebellious actions they sought to commit...

9 Hours in, Beatings seem to be, less pain full to inflict, I've had to beat Six citizens that either committed Audio Violations or spoke out against the UU. I can't say I didn't try to make it less savage. I just closed my eyes and swung at them until they fell unconscious. It's less painful then Whipping them I think, Then Again I've never been hit by one of the sticks, I made an effort to stay away from the underworld.

14 Hours in, A unit came out of stasis, 973 (OOC: If I remember his Digits correctly) I was the only unit Out of stasis at that time, He is an 03 Raked APEX unit, He seemed well enough, Not flinching for a moment. We cleared out an apartment and found a large stash of radios in the D-2 Block. He even let me borrow his Side arm, Because we don't carry Firearms as RCTs, It was just like old times, Nothing to using a gun, Then again this is quite simple. We also found an older gentlemen, He was wearing a fake Loyalist Armband, I could tell from the way he had written it, I told him to get against the wall, I asked him for his CID He gave it without resisting, I tore the armband off, Added a level 01 Charge to his record, Six points, And went about my time Clamping the D-2 Hardpoint.

It seems like everyone here isn't as, forceful as I once thought, I even spoke to the SeC for a brief moment, He seemed so, Fatherlike in his voice, No trace of hatred towards me, A new recruit, fresh off the street, yet he spoke as though I was a son to him, Gave me orders, told me what to do with a violent suspect, And we continued.

15 Hours in, Well, the ear shaving was, Less then human, I couldn't say I liked watching a fellow unit cut the ear of an Anti-Citizen off. But it was, necessary.

It seems like Citizens just want to start fights, They just try to provoke me, It's becoming less and less nerve wracking to beat citizens, To process them. It all seems so, Routine.
Saving File As: msg.0000001
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 252
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 01:42:58 AM by Leomarr »

Chars:
UNION-DvL.252 Molding Men out of recruits.
Thatch Goodwin Keeping Incognito.
Quote from: Blt
leomarr is cool.

Offline LeoMarr

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::||RCT.252 Private Logs||::>
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2011, 09:19:20 AM »
UNIT:[252/b]
DIVISION:UNIFORM
CLEARANCE:RCT

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New File Started: msg.0000002
To: [asdf]
Subject: [subject here]

Well, It appears I had forgotten to add something.
An AC Laid his weapon on my head and shot my leg. I can't say I am surprised that this fools aim is as it is. The unit that Assisted me handled the injury in a cool manor. Hell, THis is the second time I've been shot in a week. Almost exactly next to the previous wound. This only took hours to heal, Whereas my other injury, Took hours just to get the proper ointments. This hurt though, Pulling the bullet out was not something 973 enjoyed. I just gritted my teeth and tried not to inflict any Uncivil acts to the Union property all around me. The reconstruction of the tissue and bone, Was not to be considered the most, fun part of the Job.
Saving File As: msg.0000002
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 252
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

Chars:
leomarr is cool.

Offline LeoMarr

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::||04.252 Private Logs||::>
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2011, 12:56:08 AM »
DIVISION:NOVA
CLEARANCE:04

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

The Day came, I was given more access to the CCA Six days ago, I had forgotten about these little logs I write. They make the days less binding. I've come so far in the last two weeks. I've done things that give me pride. I am a NOVA unit now, still bottom of the barrel, But better now then as a Recruit. It'd seem as though I have underlings now, Well not underlings, but those who wish me to hand them knowledge. I still talk to those who are, not as quick as I. They seem almost, jealous, it's not surprising. I walked out of the Nexus glowing. My NOVA patch is shiny, My NOVA Uniform is crisp. My boots, I shined them three times over to make sure they were tip top. Patrolling is dangerous though, I had been ganged by about Twelve citizens on numerous occasions, They just jumped me.

I was patrolling the plaza, alone. I didn't see them until I was hit by a large rock-like object.
(Continuing this at a later date)
Well I guess I'm not continuing that Entry. I was promoted to 03. I've done my time at an 04, Handed in the old and brought in the new Armband and Kevlar. I was trained with an SMG, An interesting sort. It's light-weight, Easy to use, and easy to handle. I like it here... I'm beginning to, lose memories, I can't remember where I was born, I can't remember any of it. I try to remember, but I can't. It may be for the best, I'm learning so much now. I've gained weight, Mostly muscle mass at this point. I've not weighed over 200 LBs in about a year. Now I weigh about 215. I feel stronger, I look larger. I can't say I made a mistake when I accepted my position.

It's stressful dealing with unruly crowds, I still fear from the last encounter. Citizen crowds seem to be very prevalent, They are making more problems then they are worth. Other Units, mostly recruits are breaking down in the streets. I've seen two break down and have to sit in the nexus for an hour moping about. They are afraid of the crowds, Because they know they are outmatched. They don't carry weapons, Only Stun batons. You can't hit everyone at once, But they can hit you all at once. I also saw an unnamed unit popping steroids by what looked like a small handful. He was very, aggressive during duties, He shot a man in the leg for running out of fear. I tended to the wound as best I could, I felt it was my fault for not handling the 04, But I understand the stress. I tried to take roids, But I couldn't handle the aggressiveness I felt, I wanted to just pull the trigger just to feel the adrenaline.

Saving File As: msg.0000003
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 252
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 10:04:59 PM by Leomarr »

Chars:
leomarr is cool.

Offline LeoMarr

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::||03.252 Private Logs||::>
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2011, 11:37:51 PM »
CLEARANCE:03

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Subject: Blank

I've been walking around as a god to the other Units. I am a NOVA unit, They come to me asking for medicine to cure ailments. I've been radio'd to numerous citizens claiming to be starving to death. Well, It's not the idea that they radio me to tell them what they already know, It's the fact that they expect me to magic the Citizen back to health. I've been trying to give the Citizens a bit of rations, I personally enjoy the duty more then other units.

A unit by the name of 480 came to me asking for medicine for anger. I couldn't think of anything in stock. I saw a small cylinder of Sugar pills, So I gave him them. He's caused trouble with me and other units before. I feel bad for the recruits some times. Some are so, Afraid of me and the other 03s and 02s. I'm not even a commanding unit and I'm called sir by Recruits, It's actually quite funny. I usually just nod at them and continue what ever it is I am doing.

I'm starting to forget things, I can't remember much of my life before Our benefactors Intervened in our spiraling destruction. I have turned my off-duty time to studying our previous Downfall. I can't say I want to remember the old. I wear a Uniform of pride. My duty is to maintain order. I do so. That is how it Is.

I've performed medical treatment on Citizens and Units alike. I can't say it's difficult, I've always been a quick learner. Units, Some are just so, Young in the mind. I've found some to be, Just Lugs. I have to give units medicine for something or other each day. Some are so, Idiotic. I had a certain unit pop Four painkillers when I specifically informed him he could die. I had a radio call that said unit was unconscious on the Nexus mid-Floor. I felt embarrassed that this happened. I will no longer give units High-Dosage painkillers, I will only give them low-dosage. That way they have to swallow Thirty to kill themselves.

I spoke to the SeC about the lack of 02s and 01s in NOVA, I wasn't expecting that he would recommend me for 02. I mean, A recommendation from the Sectatorial Commander. His, Voice encoder, Sounded like a Father, I couldn't help but feel a sense of, relief. I expected to be afraid, But I wasn't.  I spoke quickly and he wrote on my file. I also received a Recommendation from the EPU of HELIX, I saw him as an 01, He is a respectable person. Even though I failed his SMG course, I Couldn't make out the targets. He was a bit irritated that he thought this was my first time using the SMG, I should have confirmed that this was supposed to be secondary practice.

I enjoyed ration distribution mid-day. We ran out of rations, So instead of giving them nothing, We gave them Potatoes. One potato per citizen. The reaction to this was, less then expected. We give them food, and they hate it. We give them water, they complain. Next time once we run out of rations, I will shut down the center until rations are restocked. I won't have citizens throw food away. I also had a certain unit under my command Decide to stuff rations into a Citizens pockets as he 'searched' him. I didn't realize who it was, then I reviewed my staff at the time, 480 and 935. 935 was behind me, and 480 was searching the female. If I see it again, I can't say I won't be happy.

Attacking units is not what I call the happiest moment. I've been assaulted by rocks and sticks today. Massive riots ensued as the day progressed. I wanted to walk into Off-Duty Stasis, But I couldn't. I was the only active Nova unit on at the time, So I was forced to treat the wounded. I myself got hit in the face with a few rocks and stick-like things. Swelling, was terrible. I was temporarily upgraded to 01, As were all 02s and 03s. It was a desperate act to quell the riot. Amputations were discretionary. I carried out, Fourteen amputations. Fourteen lives taken as though they meant nothing. Then again, I feel as though they meant Nothing to me. I am a soldier now, Not a citizen. They put force, We force them. Nothing we do will suffice their needs, We give them rations, Protection, A sense of safety. I'd like to see them survive outside the walls.

I've kept myself up. I stretch and do Workouts every day. I've gained 25 pounds in the last two weeks. The Rations are to blame. I'm not fat, I checked my BMI And it's well within average range. I'm more muscular then I have been in a year. I feel stronger, More agile. I feel healthy and well. I've only experienced facial and bodily soreness from the Assaults and rioting. Other then that I am completely in health.

I respect my Commanders, I have not had a problem with any unit, Save for a certain recruit. I have worked with both the NOVA and Grid DvLs, They are not as I expected. I expected to not be able to stand in their presence without trembling. But they are Respectable, They don't ask me anything I cannot fulfill. I am glad I respect my duty. I have not had a Black-mark or Demotion to date. I try to keep my self Fit for duty. I do not want to be an embarrassment to those who look at me as a Unit.

Saving File As: msg.0000004
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 252
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

Chars:
leomarr is cool.

Offline Calstifer

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::||02.252 Private Logs||::>
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2011, 03:25:47 AM »
// This is 401, btw. Congrads on 02! If you can get back to me on what division you want to be apart of, I can start planning my future :P. See you next weekend.

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2011, 11:03:07 AM »
// Congrats on 02! By the way I put the ration in her pocket because she as on the verge of death by starvation.

Offline TheKrusader

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2011, 03:53:23 PM »
// Damn man, you're just breezin' through the ranks. Well done and congratulations.

Offline LeoMarr

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2011, 06:17:56 PM »
// NOVA has no active 02s and 01s save for me :( And thanks.

Chars:
leomarr is cool.

Offline TheKrusader

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2011, 06:38:48 PM »
// Yeh, but now they got a crap ton of 04's XD

Offline LeoMarr

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2011, 06:56:51 PM »
CLEARANCE:02

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New File Started: msg.0000005

I was viewing my old logs. I was so naive. Everything has Changed.

Saving File As: msg.0000005
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 252
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 07:06:56 PM by Leomarr »

Chars:
leomarr is cool.

Offline LeoMarr

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::||OfC.252 Private Logs||::>
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2011, 01:42:21 AM »
CLEARANCE:Officer

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New File Started: msg.0000006

The Demotion of 527 and Promotion of Myself took off without a hitch. The unit was removed from his duties as High Command because of Un-Union sanctioned activities Involving public executions, District two Sweeps, among other things.

My Biosignal chart showed him blip to 01 Status. I then was called into the HCMR And spoke to the Sectatorial Commander, and Civil Authority Commander. I was suited up and gained Necessary access to supply routes. I now have access to all Supply routes consisting of Ammunition, Food Stuffs, Fire-Arms, And Medical Supplies.

The Divison Leader 117 has yet to be informed of my Promotion. He is sure to be informed when he comes out of stasis. I am unsure whether he will be pleased, or disapprove. I am willing to accept any response he gives. It is my duty to respect my Superiors. I will do so, No matter the infliction of harm to myself. As an Officer, I am responsible for full control of my Units. My Superiors have given me this opportunity. I will not leave it in the dust as the Previous officers have been 'Strung Up' for.

Two Hours into the job, Nothing has changed. Patrolling as is usual. Just another day in the Pit.

Three hours in, An issue with a certain citizen eating organs...  I will not continue.

Saving File As: msg.0000006
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 252
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 03:15:41 AM by Leomarr »

Chars:
leomarr is cool.

Offline TheKrusader

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::||OfC.252 Private Logs||::>
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2011, 10:52:11 PM »
// Eating organs..?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal