Author Topic: [12/20/2011] Orange Cosmos RP 1.5 Update #4  (Read 7692 times)

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[12/20/2011] Orange Cosmos RP 1.5 Update #4
« on: December 20, 2011, 03:36:31 PM »

Orange Cosmos RP 1.5 Update #4

Introducing...
Car Upgrades
With this 4th update for OCRP 1.5 i have decided to go on and do the car upgrade "system" ive wanted to for a while now.
It includes 3 new ways of upgrading your vehicles: A good set of horns, armor and nitro.
You can buy these upgrades and they will effect to the car you buy them for. It works like hydrolics, so it shouldnt be anything new.
Below i will explain the upgrades with a few lines.

Nitro
The nitro upgrade will allow you to have a quick boost for your car.
It will play a turbo sound and boost your car for a few seconds to get you going.
The nitro can be activated with the button you use to fire your weapon (default left click on your mouse).
The nitro has a delay of 60 seconds.
Nitro Price: $50,000

Horns
Horns is a fancy new feature for cars.
You choose a horn from the NPC and it will be attached to the car you park up next to the NPC.
There is around 5 horns at the moment, and more are to come when i find more horn sounds. Go ahead and suggest new ones but remember to include a file download (use www.filesmelt.com).
Horn Price: $20,000

Underglow
Underglow is a sleek light coming from under your car when activated.
You can buy it from the store, choose between many different colors, and then you activate it by right clicking on your mouse (or whatever you use to aim down the ironsight for weapons. Its default right click).
Underglow Price: $35,000

• General Changes
    • Fixed spelling mistakes on the presents.
    • Hopefully fixed binoculars not being on FastDL.
    • When dropping road spikes, it will remove them. Don't do it!
    • Type /password if you forget your forum password. Registering on the forums is disabled now. Credits to TOMASAS for this function.
  • Logging Changes
    • [CHAT LOGS] Fixed the chat logs putting random names in as the "chatter".
    • [ADMIN LOGS] Added logging for arresting.
    • [ADMIN LOGS] Added logging for unarresting.
  • VGUI Changes
    • Added more hints at the NPCs instead of just doing nothing if it returns false.
    • Fixed an error at the property NPC. Please report more of these with the exact error that you get if it happens again.
  • Vehicle Changes
    • Removed the default nitro that some cars had.
    • Changed the SultanRS script back to normal. Yes its hard to control, but amazing if you can handle it.
    • When buying any car upgrade (paint, horn, nitro etc etc) the money is now taken from your wallet.

General Note: Any change with a [A] means that it is only a chance that admins will notice or made towards admins.
General Note 2: When you buy a new horn, you will need to drive back and respawn your car in order for the new horn to be activated on the car. Sorry about this, il look into it soon.
Admin Note: The [CHAT LOGS] tag is for the chat logs part. The [ADMIN LOGS] is for the part where it takes the things that is also printed to your console like kills, arrests, deposit, withdraw etc etc.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline [RG-O] jamiecross5

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [12/20/2011] Orange Cosmos RP 1.5 Update #4
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2011, 04:28:30 PM »
Quote from:  CHRISTMAS CRAP :P
Nitro
The nitro upgrade will allow you to have a quick boost for your car.
It will play a turbo sound and boost your car for a few seconds to get you going.
The nitro can be activated with the button you use to fire your weapon (default left click on your mouse).
The nitro has a delay of 60 seconds.
Nitro Price: $50,000

Horns
Horns is a fancy new feature for cars.
You choose a horn from the NPC and it will be attached to the car you park up next to the NPC.
There is around 5 horns at the moment, and more are to come when i find more horn sounds. Go ahead and suggest new ones but remember to include a file download (use www.filesmelt.com).
Horn Price: $20,000

Underglow
Underglow is a sleek light coming from under your car when activated.
You can buy it from the store, choose between many different colors, and then you activate it by right clicking on your mouse (or whatever you use to aim down the ironsight for weapons. Its default right click).
Underglow Price: $35,000

YES! Good job Crap.
This photo is cursed.

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2011, 04:41:48 PM »
Very good update Crap. Just in time for Christmas too :D
You deserve the 'Presedent of Denmark' as your custom title ^_^
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2011, 04:48:28 PM »
Thank you Jigger and Jamie ;)

Also excuse the 10 minutes of downtime we had. I was in a hurry and forgot to put in a few things when doing this update. Most should be sorted by now.

Underglow NPC is where all the other "car upgrade" npcs are. At the spray painter NPC thingy.

Also i am aware of the binocular issue. I simply don't have time right now to look into but. Il try to sort it out tomorrow but FastDL just dislikes me :/
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2011, 04:53:51 PM »
Thank you Jigger and Jamie ;)

Also excuse the 10 minutes of downtime we had. I was in a hurry and forgot to put in a few things when doing this update. Most should be sorted by now.

Underglow NPC is where all the other "car upgrade" npcs are. At the spray painter NPC thingy.

Also i am aware of the binocular issue. I simply don't have time right now to look into but. Il try to sort it out tomorrow but FastDL just dislikes me :/
Fast DL has never liked you for some reason :/
Anyhow I think i'll hop on OCRP and spend some of my cashola :D
Made by HilariousPlayer

Offline Gaars

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2011, 03:56:33 AM »
UNder glow isnt in right place its in the middle of the car so its lighting inside of the car to

Offline Inv??Gir

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2011, 04:38:00 AM »
great update:)
but when you saying underglow you mean neon??

if yes you should also add some neon to the wheels ;D

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2011, 05:08:02 AM »
Yes, It's called Neon light. Crap-Head just derps with names at times...
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline JF

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2011, 10:03:53 AM »
It's called underglow. You can have MANY varieties of Neon lighting, including underglow for cars.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neon_lighting
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Underglow
Made by HilariousPlayer

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2011, 10:35:09 AM »
Neon light sounds much more professional.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2011, 10:36:47 AM »
El'Presidente, fix the damn car colours. I wasted 110k. To not even get the Dark Red. There's no Dark Red for the Evo.
(I bought them all to see) Would love a damn preview.

Edit: Also, the Fancy Dixie horn does not work. Another 20k to top it.
Edit2: I respawned my car, and tried it again. Seems like I have a truck's horn now.
DAMN YOU CRAPHEAD - REFUND.
Edit3: Apparently, the colors do work. It's just that Dark Red is pinkish.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 10:41:58 AM by Martinerrr - Gifting CSS »

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2011, 10:41:03 AM »

You are required to respawn your car to apply horn changes.

« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2011, 10:44:13 AM »

You are required to respawn your car to apply horn changes.
Read my second edit.

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2011, 10:58:49 AM »
A car color preview would be very beneficial to people in the next update, such as a menu like the horn but with an additional car preview screen next to it that will show the color you click preview on.

Offline Its Max Blad

• I'M SO CREATIVE THAT THIS IS THE BEST TITLE I COULD COME UP WITH Thx Carb!ne bff
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party [GMR2 Award] City Circuit Record
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2011, 03:31:35 PM »
Fyi, purple underglow is actually purple now
Similarly, light blue underglow is now light blue

GG Dane :)
Code: [Select]
[center][b]~ Locked (HH:MM GMT - DD/MM/2012) - Its Max Blad ~[/b][/center]
[center][b]~ Moved, [i]Board[/i] to [i]Board[/i] (HH:MM GMT - DD/MM/2012) - Its Max Blad ~[/b][/center]
[center][b]~ Locked & Moved (HH:MM GMT - DD/MM/2012) - Its Max Blad ~[/b][/center]
Code: [Select]
[left][color=red][b]Player Warning: #%
(HH:MM GMT - DD/MM/2012)

<Reason>

~ Its Max Blad[/b][/color][/left]

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal