Author Topic: Forum Access  (Read 4544 times)

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Forum Access
« on: June 26, 2012, 02:41:56 AM »
So after some bug or whatever it was today, every member on the forums gained access to stuff they shouldn't have - the way this was fixed was by wiping everyone's secondary groups on the forums. This resulted in a lot of people losing certain private forum access, such as CCA units. Gold members and VIPs will still have the VIP only section, admins will still have whatever they should have. If you realize you've lost access, don't worry about it.

If you lost CCA private forums access, just simply ask an admin in game to change your units name to something random, and then back to what it was before. That will give you access to whatever you should have as your rank and division. DJ's will have to be added manually, as well as a few others to different boards. If your access cannot be fixed by a name change like CCA units, simply post here with whatever access you lost and it'll be fixed ASAP.

Gold, VIP, and TT users on HL2RP servers need to ask for voice command flags again as they were gotten rid of in the bug
« Last Edit: June 28, 2012, 12:25:04 PM by Purple »

Offline Its Max Blad

• I'M SO CREATIVE THAT THIS IS THE BEST TITLE I COULD COME UP WITH Thx Carb!ne bff
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party [GMR2 Award] City Circuit Record
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Forum Access
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2012, 04:59:53 AM »
DJ boards plx Mr.
Code: [Select]
[center][b]~ Locked (HH:MM GMT - DD/MM/2012) - Its Max Blad ~[/b][/center]
[center][b]~ Moved, [i]Board[/i] to [i]Board[/i] (HH:MM GMT - DD/MM/2012) - Its Max Blad ~[/b][/center]
[center][b]~ Locked & Moved (HH:MM GMT - DD/MM/2012) - Its Max Blad ~[/b][/center]
Code: [Select]
[left][color=red][b]Player Warning: #%
(HH:MM GMT - DD/MM/2012)

<Reason>

~ Its Max Blad[/b][/color][/left]

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2012, 05:34:36 AM »
DJ boards, CCA private, Grid, Nova, Apex, Uniform, Zealot?, HC, UU, OCRP2, OCRP2 dev (or whatever that second was called)

That's about everything I need which I had before. Will see if I miss anything.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 06:58:02 AM by Nicknero1405 »
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline raged

• hi im raged
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2012, 06:24:02 AM »
Nicknero doesn't need ZEALOT access and he previously didn't have it before the wipe. I had Kronic check all users with access literally 24 hours ago and he wasn't on the list.

I'll need ZEALOT access re-added and from there I'll get all the other units fixed up over the next few days.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2012, 06:56:41 AM »
Nicknero doesn't need ZEALOT access and he previously didn't have it before the wipe. I had Kronic check all users with access literally 24 hours ago and he wasn't on the list.

I'll need ZEALOT access re-added and from there I'll get all the other units fixed up over the next few days.

I had access to the board before the wipe, but I don't know if I was supposed to or not. That's why I put a question mark behind it since I wasn't sure.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2012, 07:34:00 AM »
cca private, HC, apex/grid/nova/uniform,

@nick your not in HC or UU why ask for them boards?

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2012, 11:01:21 AM »
Already got my HC and CCA private forum access back, I need Catalyst FM Private DJ forum access back.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2012, 11:19:49 AM »
Did OCRP2 access, DJs and trail DJs.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2012, 01:17:47 PM »

I had access to the board before the wipe, but I don't know if I was supposed to or not. That's why I put a question mark behind it since I wasn't sure.

I had access to all the boards of the CCA :c

Edit: Need access to the CWU private boards please.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 01:22:20 PM by Purple <3 »
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline raged

• hi im raged
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2012, 04:49:12 PM »

Kronic checked about two days ago who had access, you weren't there.

And no you don't need access.

Offline kmp

• 4chan is my friend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2012, 09:04:31 AM »
nick, seeing as you are no longer in the CCA, you dont need any CCA private forum access, nor APEX/NOVA/UNIFORM/GRID/HC/UU

and i need UU access plz
C18.MPF.RAZOR-OfC.448

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2012, 09:07:54 AM »
APEX/CCA Private board plz. I had UNIFORM access too, but I don't know if I still need it seeing how I am not even in UNIFORM.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2012, 09:08:56 AM »
APEX/CCA Private board plz. I had UNIFORM access too, but I don't know if I still need it seeing how I am not even in UNIFORM.
Read OP, you're an admin you can do it yourself.

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2012, 09:20:24 AM »
The UNIFORM access shouldn't really be available to anyone but RCTs and HC, you only keep it due to the lolrankpermission system, it's not like we keep anything top secret there anyway

but yes anyone with HL2RP admin can change names to something and then back to regain all access needed

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2012, 12:19:55 PM »
Read OP, you're an admin you can do it yourself.
he's not hl2rp admin but yeah to the actual hl2rp admins read op

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal