Author Topic: OCRP/Gmod sound  (Read 4136 times)

Offline D3AD_S1L3NT

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
OCRP/Gmod sound
« on: May 27, 2012, 04:32:58 PM »
Okay so, a good song is on catalyst fm in OCRP, and i have shitty laptop speakers normally but i got a beast set of beats by dre so i plug them in and all i can hear is  the car sounds, player sounds, etc. in the headphones and whats playing on the radio is still on my laptop speakers -.- ... I have 64 bit windows 7 home premium if its something with the hardware settings and my Gmod settings are the default except for i changed to max display settings.

Please help,

~DEAD~
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 04:35:05 PM by D3AD_S1L3NT »
Bananananannanananana

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: OCRP/Gmod sound
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2012, 04:59:45 PM »
Tho is just how it is. If you plug your headphones in when ingame already, it won't play the radio in the headphones. You will need to rejoin for it to okay via headphones.

Got no idea why, but I doubt it can be fixed easially, if at all.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2012, 05:14:06 PM »
The bass module for the radios is "separate" from OCRP and for one reason another needs you to restart gmod (or the bass module its self) before it changes audio output

Offline Rudolph the Master Blaster

• me and smt
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2012, 09:51:17 PM »
Never happens to me.

Whenever i wanna blast music out, i just unplug my turtle beaches and let my speakers do all the work.
Probably because both my speakers and my headset is connected into my computer. Because you have a laptop your computer has to recognize the device, and earlier said by Crap-Head you need to restart GMOD or Bass module entirely, i think prob cause the bass module was probably set to use the Laptop speakers.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal