Author Topic: Computer Relocation Problems  (Read 5204 times)

Offline crazily farting teacher

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Computer Relocation Problems
« on: September 30, 2012, 04:25:14 PM »
I have had my laptop destroyed, meaning I will only be online on the weekend and other times when my dad brings his tablet home. This means I will have creations and other appearences will be pushed into a hiatus untill I get a new computer. This also means I will not be active on the servers. This is not a permanet farewell, just a warning that I wont be annoying you daily like ussual. If you need me, email me: Jcsmith511@gmail.com. Also since I dont have the time to edit Hitmen at the moment, part 2 will eventually be uploaded somewhere in October. Overall, thank you for reading this thread and taking it into consideration. Bu bu guize bu bu.

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Computer Relocation Problems
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2012, 04:33:33 PM »
how did a laptop get destroyed lol

Offline LG-IM.Swagger

• Given 250 Credits and all I get was this fucking title?
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2012, 04:46:06 PM »
Bye forever. <3

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2012, 04:54:24 PM »

This.

A laptop cannot just destroy itself. What did you even do to it to "destroy" it?

inb4 you raged and smashed it up...

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2012, 04:57:12 PM »

Long story short I was out getting ice cream and with a baby living around my house things did not go well. The screen came off and a few unnotable objects inside (with what looked like the proccesser) got destroyed. Have no clue how a infant could do that much damage but yea. Buttons had come off and such and to get it fixed it was like 300$ with no garuntee it would work after they attempt to fix it.

Offline Technical Abbreviations

• Acolyte Of The Carp God Baby
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2012, 04:58:56 PM »

Long story short I was out getting ice cream and with a baby living around my house things did not go well. The screen came off and a few unnotable objects inside (with what looked like the proccesser) got destroyed. Have no clue how a infant could do that much damage but yea. Buttons had come off and such and to get it fixed it was like 300$ with no garuntee it would work after they attempt to fix it.
Sounds like you asked some guy at best buys to fix it...
Spoiler for :D:
\\r\\nWe live in the explosion of a bomb that has not yet finished exploding. You and everything you love are debris. Have a good day ^_^\\\'\\\'\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: Who is talking?\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: They sound hot\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: The background\\r\\nDegtyarev: They are 11 :l

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2012, 05:00:34 PM »
 inb4 asking your parents to pay 300 dollars to fix it.

No offense but I don't really care about the Hitmen series you came up with. It is very boring to read so if your going to make a new story, please make it a "lure-the-reader" kind of thing.

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2012, 05:15:42 PM »
inb4 asking your parents to pay 300 dollars to fix it.

No offense but I don't really care about the Hitmen series you came up with. It is very boring to read so if your going to make a new story, please make it a "lure-the-reader" kind of thing.
Alright.

Offline Lewis

• Hey Restart Outlands
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2012, 12:22:30 PM »
last time I checked it wasn't 300$ to put buttons back onto the keyboard

but yeah go claim the warranty or something

Offline Technical Abbreviations

• Acolyte Of The Carp God Baby
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2012, 12:57:41 PM »

Have you ever dealt with bust buy's?
Spoiler for :D:
\\r\\nWe live in the explosion of a bomb that has not yet finished exploding. You and everything you love are debris. Have a good day ^_^\\\'\\\'\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: Who is talking?\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: They sound hot\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: The background\\r\\nDegtyarev: They are 11 :l

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2012, 01:20:05 PM »

No just the keyboard, A LOT more shit came out.

Offline Psycho29388

• Maximum Autism
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2012, 02:59:38 PM »
probably what was broken can be fixed for a lot less than $300, that is if you don't go to best buy.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2012, 09:56:12 PM »
This really sucks man... Well all I can say is next time you get a laptop, get some sort of protective case for it and store it somewhere safe. I Keep mine in a padded backpack designed for laptop storage and I keep it on the floor under my nightstand which has a 4" clearance off the ground, providing a protective shield above the laptop.

Just some protips for your next laptop.

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2012, 10:00:22 PM »
This really sucks man... Well all I can say is next time you get a laptop, get some sort of protective case for it and store it somewhere safe. I Keep mine in a padded backpack designed for laptop storage and I keep it on the floor under my nightstand which has a 4" clearance off the ground, providing a protective shield above the laptop.

Just some protips for your next laptop.
I got my broken laptop fixed to the point I can barely run a game. I will have to use it until I get a new one for christmas.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal