Author Topic: My personal map  (Read 8917 times)

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: My personal map
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2011, 09:16:04 PM »
I never could figure out how to do a skybox, I just did a 3-D skybox texture which was always bright when I wanted it to be, otherwise you guys are talking about the little minimap thing floating around nowhere people can get to without no-clip in which case I have no idea how to do and if I did it wouldn't help all that much since my mapping days are kinda over, but all in all, great job, I never went into much detail until after all the basics were done in my maps which was very little to say the least since it was a game about getting ammo/guns and surviving zombies or just "noming" on humans.
You have much to learn young padawan.

Offline AcornMan

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2011, 07:22:59 PM »
Have you tried mapping for ZPS before? I can't figure out how to do much objective shit on it but I can at least make a simple map for it, plus there was a map of mine that was very popular on the server I was good friends with the owner of called ZPS_Powerhouse (people would eventually go Rambo in the zombie spawn area and we made it to where you'd be banned if you went in there with a gun, and there were also grenades in there so they didn't need guns).
"Groovy", "This, is my Boom stick".
"RoflWaffle: Servers are going to be down for at least 12 hours as I locked myself out of the box again"."RoflWaffle: :c I need to stop doing that".Justin Newton AKA Jay killed RTLK using "weapon_copgun_ocrp "I've now killed all the admins and dev's at least once."- Justin Newton AKA Jay".
For funny billboards: http://majormike.us/?p=128

Offline Highdef

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2011, 11:44:44 PM »
So, I've been spending a while trying to look for anyone who can model, and I've been unsuccessful on my steam friends list and on facepunch. So I guess I'll ask here.

Some of you probably know the statue of the consul as a model, and here's how it looked in HL2 Beta.

I guess that's really hard to find, and I've had no luck with google, leaked files, etc. Even if I did find that specific model, it's just still low poly and undetailed. If anyone here knows how to model, I would really like this specific statue remade.

Anyone here a modeler or knows one?

« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2011, 07:48:46 AM »
I know that Conex did some models, but he's not on the forums and on the servers anymore..

Offline AcornMan

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2011, 02:00:46 AM »
Maybe you should ask someone like on the ZPS team or as they will soon be known as, The Contagion Team (as they're currently working on making Contagion (the story line that never got fully out in ZPS since ZPS is just multiplayer)).
"Groovy", "This, is my Boom stick".
"RoflWaffle: Servers are going to be down for at least 12 hours as I locked myself out of the box again"."RoflWaffle: :c I need to stop doing that".Justin Newton AKA Jay killed RTLK using "weapon_copgun_ocrp "I've now killed all the admins and dev's at least once."- Justin Newton AKA Jay".
For funny billboards: http://majormike.us/?p=128

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal