Author Topic: Catalyst-Gaming.net logo!  (Read 3299 times)

Offline Hanus Erucson

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Catalyst-Gaming.net logo!
« on: July 01, 2011, 05:05:16 PM »
This is one of my first pictcures I've ever made on PS so shut up!

I made a CG logo becouse I was bored and I think the CG logo is, how do I put it.... it's not ugly, but not nice, but still nice!!! :? 

Re: Catalyst-Gaming.net logo!
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2011, 05:09:35 PM »
It's only text.
There's not really editing to it, don't ask me though I don't even know how to put text down.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2011, 05:10:38 PM »
The CG logo is sexy. The font used on the current CG logo is cool and the logo looks amazing.

Not going to brag yours down as its your first project but its blank and the font also looks blank and simple.

Find some better colors. CGs colors are dark red and black.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline Hanus Erucson

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2011, 05:36:45 PM »
It's only text.
There's not really editing to it, don't ask me though I don't even know how to put text down.

I didn't use the text tool! I made it all by my self!

Offline vizioN

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2011, 10:19:57 AM »
I don't understand how you claim the current one isn't "nice" looking. To me, yours is exactly the same as mine with worse colors, no shadow, and no overall design.

Honestly, even though this is your "first attempt", you shouldn't really criticize the current one if you can't make one that is better, even after it's identical to mine.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2011, 12:47:01 PM »
Looks like a European shipping company logo tbh...

Offline Hanus Erucson

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2011, 02:03:33 PM »
I don't understand how you claim the current one isn't "nice" looking. To me, yours is exactly the same as mine with worse colors, no shadow, and no overall design.

Honestly, even though this is your "first attempt", you shouldn't really criticize the current one if you can't make one that is better, even after it's identical to mine.

I where more on the positive side when I was "criticizing", and I didn't say it was ugly.....   
      Btw.. I was about to make it look better but i lost the .psd file so I couldn't put shaddows on it and make the text more interesting

Offline LG-IM.Swagger

• Given 250 Credits and all I get was this fucking title?
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2011, 07:14:14 PM »
All the logo's C was was a collection of 3 rectangles nothing more nothing less..

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2011, 07:44:19 PM »
All the logo's C was was a collection of 3 rectangles nothing more nothing less..
Complexity does not mean it will look good. Hell look at the gmod logo. Anyway, the logo we have right now looks nice. I dont see a need to change it. An icon would be nice though. Like the OC orange.

Offline Hilarious ?sometimes?.

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2011, 01:36:01 AM »
This pretty cool, I love retro stuff so maybe if we have a retro day or event, or even a server it could big used as a sign.
+Support

DDDDDDUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRR ME IS GOOD A PHOTOSTORE!  YAEH!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal