Author Topic: First person.  (Read 1597 times)

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
First person.
« on: May 29, 2013, 04:12:06 PM »
Name says it all in a sort, make it so when you get knocked out or die, instead of third person, it is first person.  Just seems more realistic.  I really don't see any type of con to this and the one of the pros is that you can remove meta death gaming to say.
For The Social Republic Of The Soviet Union

Offline TheTemplar

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: First person.
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2013, 06:28:42 PM »
Name says it all in a sort, make it so when you get knocked out or die, instead of third person, it is first person.  Just seems more realistic.  I really don't see any type of con to this and the one of the pros is that you can remove meta death gaming to say.

Only problem I could see with this is in the cases of RDM and CDM that third person view gives the person the opportunity to gets screenshots or video the vehicle or person. Maybe make it to like a vehicle it can be ctrl to go into first person?

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: First person.
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2013, 07:43:17 PM »

Only problem I could see with this is in the cases of RDM and CDM that third person view gives the person the opportunity to gets screenshots or video the vehicle or person. Maybe make it to like a vehicle it can be ctrl to go into first person?
Or they could take demos.  Then go back and look at them.  They have logs in console aswel.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Re: First person.
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2013, 01:59:19 AM »

Or they could take demos.  Then go back and look at them.  They have logs in console aswel.
If your view is stuck in a certain spot in the game, it will as well in the demo.
Even in drive mode.

<::[[ Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk 2 ]]::>
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Re: First person.
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2013, 03:29:53 PM »

If your view is stuck in a certain spot in the game, it will as well in the demo.
Even in drive mode.

<::[[ Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk 2 ]]::>
Thats why you start the demo before, we have this on HRP, why not OCRP?   If you start a demo before you can fly around and get the name before it happens.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal