Author Topic: CG's birthday  (Read 12006 times)

Offline TehCookie

• Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: CG's birthday
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2011, 10:20:07 PM »
Happy Birthday to OCRP
OCRP+good admin =Awesome server better then prep

on the second note i like to thks the admin,owner and dev for making the sever fun and awesome

Offline Monkey with a gun

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2011, 10:28:14 PM »
<Insert comment about birthday>
<Insert generic birthday cake picture>

Horray!

Offline Darkshifter98

• Flipper of Elephants
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2011, 10:44:08 PM »
WOOOT! One year of CG!
Happy birthday everyone!
\\\"Hold right bumper to flip... wait, what? How did you do that?\\\"

Offline Somone77

• Developer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2011, 10:50:50 PM »
Oh, this hasn't died yet?

I'll check back next year.

Offline vizioN

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2011, 10:54:09 PM »
I still remember the day Rofl came to me asking desperately for a forums. I was in the middle of a CS:S scrimmage at the time, so was a bit busy. After being pestered during the entire match, I finished and got to work. In recollection of what we've been through, here are a few old images I found that some of you may recognize from the old days:

First logo (originally used)
Click to see the original size.

Second logo (used as well)

New logo (right before current one)

New HUD design created for HRP

Our first HRP event

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2011, 11:28:18 PM »
Happy Birthday CG, although I haven't been here long, I knew a few members already as I have either played with them back in OC or PERP, only reason I got back into gmod tbh was because of CG's OCRP server.  One day I got a sudden urge to play OCRP, and although I knew OC had already shut down I decided to check to see if any other communities revived OCRP, and sure enough I found CG.  Ever since then I've started playing every server besides MC, which is because I got bored of MC a while back.  Anyways, once again, happy birthday CG, a great community.

Offline Genmlemen

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2011, 12:21:11 AM »
Happy Birthday to you!
I'm sorry to be you!
Because your full of big minges!
And CP ones too!!

Happy B-Day CG.
Nyer

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2011, 12:34:49 AM »
Happy Birthday Catalyst Gaming!

I've only been in this community since two days after ocrp was released.  I remembered OC, I was with them for a long time.  I mostly played on their OCRP and GMR.  When they shut down, I basically quit Gmod, couldn't find anything as good as OC.  I started playing on my xbox 360 a shit load.  I decided one day, I was going to try to find a good server to play on for Gmod.  I couldn't find anything, I was about to get off and get back on xbox 360, but with a glimpse of my eye I saw the words "Orange Cosmos."  I remembered OC and I thought it was still the same community, I joined it while being overly excited.  I got into the server, checked my inventory, cars, and bank account, saw that I still had all my things.  I was certain that this was OC.  Than my good old friend from OC joined, this friend is well known, and that is JiggerFrizz.  I was talking to him how epic it was to have OC back, than he told me, that it wasn't OC, and it is now CG (Catalyst-Gaming, he told me how it began and how you received the database from OC.  I also realized that I wasn't v.i.p anymore.  I saw RoflWaffle building something in the street, I talked to him for a few moments, and added him on my friends list.  At first, I didn't think I would like CG, but I stayed and really enjoyed it.  I got on OCRP basically everyday after school, I was highly active.  Just recently I received admin, which I never thought I would receive and very thankful for it.  Once again, happy birthday Catalyst Gaming, lets hope for another good year!

Offline YankeeSamurai

• /me spit on cp mask
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2011, 12:53:41 AM »
Haps to the bday CG, I'll eat some cake in your honor
o7

Offline L3GO-Barry

• Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2011, 01:21:36 AM »
happy bday catalyst gaming lets throw a party on ocrp on friday           8) 8) 8) 8) ::) ::) ::) ::) ;D ;D ;D ;D
Hi im ben trollen im from Microsoft IM BANNING -_- If abortion is murder, blowjobs are cannibalism

Offline knoxed

• #YOLO
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2011, 01:51:05 AM »
Good old times in the first HRP build. I was playing there. Around 3-6 players a day excluding Rofl who was AFKing all the time. Time went pass... and there was OCRP. Dumb person like me tried to exploit money and got permad.

anyways. GG CG

Offline Darko

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2011, 04:10:01 AM »
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that's neat!

Happy b-day CG

I'll have to draw something or something
Dude draw Rofl and RTLK arguing about something with the other admins watching lol

Offline .:KFrohman:.

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2011, 04:18:58 AM »
Everyone should have themselves a complimentary cup of tea, then we should fist ryan dumbs Internet with a baton, then drink cheese.

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Re: CG's birthday
« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2011, 04:28:06 AM »
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that's neat!

Happy b-day CG

I'll have to draw something or something
Dude draw Rofl and RTLK arguing about something with the other admins watching lol
DO EET

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2011, 04:38:28 AM »
Everyone should have themselves a complimentary cup of tea, then we should fist ryan dumbs Internet with a baton, then drink cheese.
wonder how many inside jokes you could fit in to one sentence
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal