Author Topic: Steve Jobs  (Read 7796 times)

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
Steve Jobs
« on: October 05, 2011, 08:21:13 PM »
He died today  :'(
Former Characters:
Jimmy Valtizno - Civil Protection memeber for six months. Highest rank achived: EpU in APEX. Cause of Death: Shot, for attempted suicide.
Konstatine Ivanov - Held in prison cell for Anti-Civil activity for several months. Unkown if he's dead or alive.

MIA Characters
Gregory 'Death' Nikitn- Last seen wondering acorss the Outlands, in a critical state.
Zoe Kriyake - Has not been heard in weeks. Possibly re-located to C-18

Alive Characters
Pavalo Anodov - Wondering C18, unsure

Offline Technical Abbreviations

• Acolyte Of The Carp God Baby
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Steve Jobs
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2011, 08:25:53 PM »
People die every day. It is a fact of life. Its disappointing, but it shouldn't much affect you knowing the name of the person who has died, less they are close to you.
Spoiler for :D:
\\r\\nWe live in the explosion of a bomb that has not yet finished exploding. You and everything you love are debris. Have a good day ^_^\\\'\\\'\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: Who is talking?\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: They sound hot\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: The background\\r\\nDegtyarev: They are 11 :l

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2011, 08:32:08 PM »
People die every day. It is a fact of life. Its disappointing, but it shouldn't much affect you knowing the name of the person who has died, less they are close to you.
Lol, it doesn't affect me. I just wanted to tell everybody that he died 3:
Former Characters:
Jimmy Valtizno - Civil Protection memeber for six months. Highest rank achived: EpU in APEX. Cause of Death: Shot, for attempted suicide.
Konstatine Ivanov - Held in prison cell for Anti-Civil activity for several months. Unkown if he's dead or alive.

MIA Characters
Gregory 'Death' Nikitn- Last seen wondering acorss the Outlands, in a critical state.
Zoe Kriyake - Has not been heard in weeks. Possibly re-located to C-18

Alive Characters
Pavalo Anodov - Wondering C18, unsure

Offline Kitten on Crack

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2011, 08:36:12 PM »

It's sad to know that such an iconic figure in the progression of technology has passed away... 
Characters:
UCA.C45.UNIFORM-DvL.747
UCA.C18-GRID-SCN.260
Adam Wright
Kristy Wright

Offline TylerPirrilo

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2011, 08:57:57 PM »
Rip,Steve jobs.
** CCA.C8-NOVA-OfC.(A).501 // bolts in, spraying shotgun shells at the fagalol while fapping furiously
[LOOC] C8.CCA.GRID-03.423X: heres your present :D
[LOOC] C8.CCA.APEX-02.246: stunbatonnzz
** C8.CCA.GRID-03.423X hands him a couch
** CCA.C8-NOVA-OfC.(A).501 // cums all over the corpses while shouting and sticking out his tounge
[LOOC] C8.CCA.APEX-02.246: lol
Aftering Giveing him his present I hit him with my stun baton yelling
C8.CCA.GRID-03.423X yells "<:: FUCK YOUR COUCH NIGGA

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2011, 09:16:58 PM »
RIP bro. You were the one source of my music for a while... Then I discovered torrents and P2P sharing.
Burning Bullet: you're stupid
Burning Bullet: i was in cg
Burning Bullet: before cg

Offline Ducky

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2011, 10:26:53 PM »
Saxton Hale must have finished him after their lengthy 1 on 1 duel to see who's weapons were better: Mann Co.'s, or Apple's. (You probably won't get it unless you've read the TF2 Mac Update comics)

R.I.P. Steve.
Spoiler for Hiden:
Click to see the original size.

Offline cookiesofamerica

• I'm the american cookie motherfucker!
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2011, 10:43:06 PM »
I wish steve could lower the price price macs but it's too late :(
I Am The Living Coookie!
C17.S4L.04.864 Does projects I guess
UU.OTA.VANGUARD.56294- Does OTA stuff I guess
Alexander Burton- prays in the outlands and is from the Eastern Orthodox church.
Calvin Dufresne- I have no idea what he does

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2011, 11:44:58 PM »

It's sad to know that such an iconic figure in the progression of technology has passed away... 
By iconic you mean selling things for 2-3x as much as they're worth?
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline -?EPC?- ::Frosty

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2011, 11:29:06 AM »

Rofl I don't think your appreciative. Either way you like it, Steve WAS known for revolutionising how we think of technology, how we use technology and pushed the worlds technology onto new stages. Okay the prices are atad overpriced but its a small price to pay for moving the worlds technology further and further on to better things, now he is dead I think the stock markets prove what I just said.

Many people hope that Tim (who ever he is) can pull Apple through and maintain the iconic features of apple. But then others feel and I agree that this maybe the time that Google needs to pull on top lol (especially seeing the rise in popularity in Google Chromium and Android.)

Offline GeneralTrivium

• Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2011, 02:35:49 PM »

Agree with this wholeheartedly. All Apple does is take existing technology, make it looks pretty and then stick and even prettier price tag on it.

Offline Darko

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2011, 03:01:34 PM »
I've never been a big fan of apple's products, but the way I see it who will compete will Gates now? Sure as hell not the guy who made Linux.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 12:29:37 AM by Darko »

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2011, 03:06:37 PM »
I've never been a big fan of apple's products, but the way I see it who will compete will Gates now? Sure as hell not the guy who mad Linux.

The death of steve doesn't mean the death of apple.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2011, 05:37:47 PM »
Steve Job's, probably one of the most creative, innovative, inspiring people. You know, it's not any more sad then the people that die every day, but it's still somewhat sad. It's not everyday that someone this iconic dies. It's a good thing that he stepped down when he did.

R.I.P.

Steve Job's, your to legit. Just kidding, but hope to chill in heaven.

~Thunder.

Offline El Sofa Fuerte

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2011, 10:18:03 PM »
Good, he stole software from other companies and required money from Microsoft to keep active. His 'innovations' were already around, he just marketed them properly.

Drake Osiris : Alive

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal