Author Topic: Jacques 'French' Laux's Authorization Application  (Read 3528 times)

Offline |T??G| Saimon-avatar

• OMG! Where have my 250 credits gone!?
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Jacques 'French' Laux's Authorization Application
« on: May 22, 2012, 07:48:06 PM »
Player Section

Steam Name: Saimon-avatar
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): 2 Years.
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: 2 Years.

Character Section

Authorization(s):
Sneaking Abilities.
Spying Abilities.
Hand to Hand combat training.
30 cm steel wire.
AO Mason Rescue Knife (This knifes are really little, about 15 cm).
Weapon Training.
Combat Boots.
Minor medical knowledge.
Being able to teach (good) players rudimentary fighting. (I would teach players who I think are the best roleplayers and that deserve it.)

Name: Jacques 'French' Laux
Affiliation: Resistance

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.

Back on 1989 Jacques Laux used to be a member of the GIGN (Groupe d'intervention de la Gendarmerie Nationale, by it's name in French).This group is trained to perform counter-terrorist and hostage rescue missions in France or anywhere else in the world. It was created in 1973. On 1990 Jacques was sent to a special mission to a French state called Var, intelligence had information about a small terrorist group getting a weapon shipment at a old Church called 'La Visite'. When he arrived to the church with his men, the church was empty; there were no shipment and no terrorist. Jacques order his men to search the place for any suspicious artifacts or anything that was linked to a terrorist group. As soon as they all got separated he heard someone shouting followed by some gun shots. He took cover and picked trough a corner; he saw some terrorist pointing at his men. Jacques stood up aiming his FAMAS rifle at the terrorist, quickly a terrorist started shooting at the GIGN soldier, as soon as Jacques saw this he started shooting at the terrorist. His whole team was killed by the terrorists, it was all a trap; Jacques was the only one left from his team. He crawled towards a desk taking cover; a terrorist saw him and started shooting towards the desk. A bullet got into Jacque's liver causing him extreme pain. He took one of his flashbangs and threw it towards the terrorists, as soon as it flashed the terrorist he ran out of the church applying some instant ice on his bullet hole. He threw himself into a old canal calling for help as he was loosing a lot of blood. He fainted some minutes later.

About 30 minutes passed and a whole new team arrived to the church, the terrorists where gone. They found Jacques team killed then found Jacques laying on a canal almost dying. They took Jacques to a doctor and took his bullet out and patched his wound.The french government saw an opportunity on this. They faked his death. The government told his family that he was murdered by the terrorist, soon all the newspapers and communication media were talking about this incident. Jacques Laux had no identity left. He was like a ghost. No records about him, no anything, accordingly to the government and the entire world, he was already dead. As soon as he woke up, they told him about this, he was taken into a top-secret government agency called T.O.P.S. He was trained under the sneaking abilities and Spying abilities. He was becoming a secret Spy that no one knew, as he had no records left.  Some years later he was one of the best T.O.P.S. agents, he became also an instructor, he taught the new recruits hand to hand combat and many other things.
He was given many different missions all around the world, he was known as 'French'.

-During the Seven hours war-

In 1996 T.O.P.S. was given some information by the French intelligence about a new 'weapon' that China was developing. They sent one of their best men, 'French'. His mission was to go to a place called Anxi at China.

-Anxi, China 1996 0200 hours-
Jacques 'French' Laux was approaching to what looked to be a Chinese abandoned factory. The factory was surrounded by forest and there was a small river crossing the forest. He entered the old factory and noticed a lot of old machinery; he started investigating the whole factory. He found a door that had some Chinese letters '????'. He pushed the door and found a giant metal door that had the numbers '01-04' painted on top of it. He noticed to guards at the entrance of the door, so he took a small object that looked like a normal pen and pointed it towards one of the guards. He triggered the object shooting a small dart that hit the guard’s neck. The guard quickly fall down to the ground distracting the second guard. As the guard approached to the guard that was on the floor Jacques sneaked through his back and broke the guard’s neck. He opened one small door that lead into a underground corridor that lead into a giant underground base. He was armed with a Tactical USP.45, a combat knife, a 30 cm steel wire and several tranquilizers. He opened a door that said "Authorized personal only", he stepped into the room without making any sound, and suddenly a figure came out from the shadows quickly hitting Jacques's cheek making him go unconscious.

-Anxi, China 1996 ? ? ? ? Hours-

Jacques woke up tied to a chair, he had a bag on his head, his gear was gone. A man with a black suit came into the room saying some words in Chinese. Jacques stayed quiet without saying a thing, a man was behind him equipped with a famas rifle. The man that just came in started talking in English "Where are you from? Japan? United States? Uhh!?" Jacques stayed quiet trying not to rebel his French accent. The Chinese man stared at him for a moment, he took Jacques combat knife away from his sleeve saying "Don't worry, we will make you talk." The Chinese man walked out of the room, as soon as he did that, the man behind Jacques (The one with the famas rifle) Pushed Jacques making him fall to the ground along with the chair, he putted the cotton bag back to his head walking out of the room leaving him alone.

-Anxi, China ? ? ? ? Hours - Next day.
Jacques woke up, he was all covered in sweat and her wrists were burning because of the ties he had. A tall man with one white eyes and a scar crossing his left eyes was staring at him. The man raised his right hand showing to Jacques some small black tweezers. “Who do you work with?” Said the man in a clear english accent. Jacques kept silence not showing any kind of fear. “Alright, we’ve got all the time of the world. You won’t get out from this place unless you tell me who sent you.” The man with the tweezers pushed Jacques to the ground squeezing the tweezers. The man placed the edge of the tweezers of Jacques upper lip saying “There will be no more chances. I will only repeat once more. Who sent you?” The MI-6? The NRS? The SVR? What about our friends from the CIA?” Said the man with a clear English accent. He closed the tweezers causing Jacques a lot of pain. As soon as he stopped a loud sound could be heard out of the room, he turned around leaving the tweezers in front of Jacques and saw that the emergency light was on. He walked out of the room and told one of the Chinese guards to stay guarding Jacques. While the man was talking with the Chinese guard Jacques pushed the tweezers with his head and hid the tweezers behind him. While the Chinese guard was waiting just outside of the room Jacques reached for the tweezers and started cutting the ties with the part of the tweezers used for cutting wires. He slowly stood up and sneaked through the Chinese guard’s back. He putted his hands against the man’s head quickly breaking his neck. Jacques took the guard’s keys and the gun, he checked the clip. The clip had 9 bullets. Jacques continued walking until the end of the corridor and found a door with the letters ‘ ???’. He opened the door using the guard’s keys and found a room with lots of computers and a locker containing Jacques equipment. He took his equipment and checked all the computers for any useful information. He found some information about some secret Chinese base located under the mountains of the region known as ‘Hami’at the north of China. He ran out of the underground base and came out through what looked to be a principal entrance, a giant metal door (Like does giant blasts doors you can see at Portal 2). The forest was around the base, there was a big strange machine with several strange letters lying on the floor, there were fire all around of it along with many men. It looked like a war zone. Jacques continued and walked into the forest. There was a strange silence on the forest; there were no sounds, not even a sound of a flying bird or any river. Jacques continued walking for two hours until a giant ship came flying out of nowhere, as soon as it passed Jacques the giant ship turned back and drop three small pods. The pods landed about thirty meters away from Jacques, he stared at the pods. Some seconds later the pods were opened and three strange figures came out from them, one of the figures was about two meters and had three long legs. This strange figure made a loud sound and started shooting towards Jacques. Jacques jumped taking cover in a tree, the two other figures started speaking in a strange dialect. Suddenly the figures started advancing towards Jacques. Jacques noticed this and started running in the opposite direction shooting his gun. He ran out of bullets and threw his gun and continued running. While Jacques was running he felt into a hole that was covered with plants leaves. He hitted his head against a branch falling down almost unconscious. The three strange figures passed the hole without noticing Jacques. Jacques felt unconscious. Two hours later he woke and, it was night he climbed out of the hole and checked then climbed a tree to see his surroundings. At the distance, he saw a small village about one hour away from his place. He walked towards the village. When he arrived he found out that there was one of those strange big ships at the entrance of the village and many other figures like the ones that chased Jacques through the forest having a group of civilians as hostages. Jacques knew that this was no army from any other nation, so he sneaked into a destroyed house and changed his clothes for normal civilian clothes. He lefts his boots with him and hid his AO Mason knife in his boot. He tied around his leg a steel wire he had and threw away his tranquilizers. He came out of the house raising his hands, as soon as the creatures saw him they took him with the rest of the civilians and tied him.
After the Seven hours war.
Jacques was taken to one of the citadels, the combine couldn’t find anything about his past so they never knew he worked for the government or was one of the best secret spies of France. Jacques told them their really name and told them that he was from Italy. The combine gave him his CID and his new clothes. They gave him a new identity. They actually never took Jacques boots as they thought that they were normal boots and Jacques (as he was a very good convincing person because of his training.) told them that he would need does boots for working.

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?
Perks
Being able to teach responsible players some fighting techniques.
Having a chance to defend myself.
If ever getting a fire gun, being able to use it and taking care of it.
Being able to to sneak and spy the people.

Defects
People might want to hurt me for any equipment I might have.
People might want ti kill my as they might see me as a threat.
If the combine would know my secret identity, I would get on the BOL list.
I would need to use 'French' instead of my real name.
Being a very paranoid person.

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
Improve my role-playing abilities and having the good and responsible players learn something from my character. Also creating a lot of passive role-playing as Jacques wouldn't want people knowing about his abilities. Taking care of someone's fire guns and trying to solve problems with this characters abilities.

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s))
No.

Which server does this apply for?
City

Extra Notes (optional):
This is the second time I make this authorization application because the first time I did it, it was denied and they told me to make it all over again. I was told this by a ex-super admin who's name is shes (He used to have another name but I can't remember it right now.) He said: ' If you do an entirely new authorisation application without having to be editted afterward I will re-consider it.' So here it is, an entirely new application. Another extra note, I did mention how I obtained all the objects that I am applying for in case you did not see them. You just need to check once more.
Ivan Gomez - Dead\\r\\nDaeny Morrison - Dead A great Heroin\\r\\nOscar Gomez- Alive \\r\\nJacques \\\'Fench\\\' Laux - Alive, just escaped from the Outlands\\r\\n\\r\\nDaeny Morrison: Treat people as you would like to be treated. Never hurt the innocents.

The Mysterious Stranger

Re: Jacques 'French' Laux's Authorization Application
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2012, 09:41:32 PM »
 It appears that you ask too much for a authorization (five traits for one character is way too much, I mean, your character would have to have a pre-job (like being a constable or military soldier) instead of just getting it automatically. And those items being kept in the city are not allowed due to the obvious fact that the Civil Protection search people well enough. What I mean by "well enough" is like the end of a scale from low to high. Combat boots aren't exactly similiar to pedestrian boots either and small knives wouldn't effect people at a large range. Just so you know.

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2012, 12:48:35 PM »
It appears that you ask too much for a authorization (five traits for one character is way too much, I mean, your character would have to have a pre-job (like being a constable or military soldier) instead of just getting it automatically. And those items being kept in the city are not allowed due to the obvious fact that the Civil Protection search people well enough. What I mean by "well enough" is like the end of a scale from low to high. Combat boots aren't exactly similiar to pedestrian boots either and small knives wouldn't effect people at a large range. Just so you know.

Well, if you read the whole authorization it says how my character obtained all of this abilities. My character used to be a GIGN soldier.(As I wrote: "This group is trained to perform counter-terrorist and hostage rescue missions in France or anywhere else in the world." So yes, this soldiers would be well trained.) He was also a ex-french spy. (He was not killed durring the seven hours war. I  did explain this in the authorization.)
Although you do have a point with the boots, I can remove them if an admin tells me to do that. About the AO Mason rescue knife, anyone can hide one of those knifes, they are about 15 cm maybe less.
Ivan Gomez - Dead\\r\\nDaeny Morrison - Dead A great Heroin\\r\\nOscar Gomez- Alive \\r\\nJacques \\\'Fench\\\' Laux - Alive, just escaped from the Outlands\\r\\n\\r\\nDaeny Morrison: Treat people as you would like to be treated. Never hurt the innocents.

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2012, 04:44:18 PM »

Well, if you read the whole authorization it says how my character obtained all of this abilities. My character used to be a GIGN soldier.(As I wrote: "This group is trained to perform counter-terrorist and hostage rescue missions in France or anywhere else in the world." So yes, this soldiers would be well trained.) He was also a ex-french spy. (He was not killed durring the seven hours war. I  did explain this in the authorization.)
Although you do have a point with the boots, I can remove them if an admin tells me to do that. About the AO Mason rescue knife, anyone can hide one of those knifes, they are about 15 cm maybe less.

If he was a GIGN soldier then why did he enter a city? It appears that in the backstory, he was in the GIGN for 27 years until the Seven Hour War. There would be a lot of information about him and he would be spotted on sight and amputated eventually.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 04:47:59 PM by STALKER »

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2012, 10:26:43 PM »

If he was a GIGN soldier then why did he enter a city? It appears that in the backstory, he was in the GIGN for 27 years until the Seven Hour War. There would be a lot of information about him and he would be spotted on sight and amputated eventually.
Again, you are not reading the whole application. It EXPLAINS everything. He was not a GIGN member when  the seven hours war started. He became a spy some years before the seven hours war. It explains it all, it even explains why and how he became a spy.

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2012, 05:19:48 PM »
 Well, you can't just say "he had no records" and try to get away with it because you can't. Once you get those papers for the GIGN, you can't go back. One more thing, your backstory isn't very organized because it is often confusing and even contains a few grammaritical errors and/or word structure.

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2012, 08:05:22 PM »
Well, you can't just say "he had no records" and try to get away with it because you can't. Once you get those papers for the GIGN, you can't go back. One more thing, your backstory isn't very organized because it is often confusing and even contains a few grammaritical errors and/or word structure.

Stalker, the government faked his death. His family, his friends, everyone he knew thought he was dead. I am not saying he lost all his records. I am saying that he had no records because he was a new man, a man that nobody knew. They wanted Jacques to be one of their best spies they ever had. So they did the best they could to prevent any new records about him.
About the grammatical errors, I did my best as English is not my first language. I double checked the grammar and the structure at different writing programs. No one is perfect, I don't think there are many spelling mistakes.
Besides, why are you even judging my authorization application this way? I thought admins were the only ones that could judge your applications this way.

Offline The Joke

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2012, 08:27:13 AM »
Sorry dude, but this app seems extremly OP...
C45.CCA.JURY-05.755
Activity: Following orders

Zak Grant
Activity: Trying to adjust to the Outlands again

Mike Harolds
Activity:Trying to stay alive in the Outlands

Zak Renolds
Activity: Trying to stay alive in the city

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2012, 06:19:30 AM »

Stalker, the government faked his death. His family, his friends, everyone he knew thought he was dead. I am not saying he lost all his records. I am saying that he had no records because he was a new man, a man that nobody knew. They wanted Jacques to be one of their best spies they ever had. So they did the best they could to prevent any new records about him.
About the grammatical errors, I did my best as English is not my first language. I double checked the grammar and the structure at different writing programs. No one is perfect, I don't think there are many spelling mistakes.
Besides, why are you even judging my authorization application this way? I thought admins were the only ones that could judge your applications this way.

Well, just giving out my opinions, that's all. Plus the Government wouldn't bother to do that (over here in Canada by the way, neither almost anywhere else.) Also, about the records thing. You have a record, everyone does - including you - and they keep track of you. You expect someone to have a record and get away with it? Not in one of the largest cities, that is just a pure no.

Offline Globey

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2012, 02:06:10 PM »
If you're marked as deceased, background checks would pull up nothing on you - You don't include files on dead men in your search parameters. It would be even more convincing if the character registered with a fake name during the processing after the 7HW.

Good application, imo.
C45.CCA.GRID-DvL.604 - Healthy - Executing citizens. Tally: 4
John Gatsby - Healthy - Celebrating, having detonated an explosive melon in front of two CA's

--------------------------
Cutlass, Sail and Cannon:
Ernest Cumberbatch, Port Royal, Governor. Governing.
John Gatsby, of the brigantine Brimstone. Amputating Limbs

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2012, 06:33:55 PM »
I just wanted to know if this application is getting accepted as I've been waiting 12 days just to know...

Offline Kom????k

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2012, 02:56:29 PM »
I will accept this, but only for the things listed below:

Sneaking Abilities. (yes)
Spying Abilities. (yes)
Hand to Hand combat training. (Yes, but don't powergame with this please)
30 cm steel wire. (yes)
AO Mason Rescue Knife (This knifes are really little, about 15 cm). (no)
Weapon Training. (meh...yes)
Combat Boots. (no)
Minor medical knowledge. (yes)
Being able to teach (good) players rudimentary fighting. (I would teach players who I think are the best roleplayers and that deserve it.) (No)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal