Author Topic: KONY 2012 - A video you must see.  (Read 8594 times)

Offline Dragon Dildo

• View Profile
    • Awards
KONY 2012 - A video you must see.
« on: March 07, 2012, 05:06:35 AM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4MnpzG5Sqc" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4MnpzG5Sqc</a>
HL2RP Characters
Jim Boyle - Obeying the Combine in City
Marcus Nicholson - Getting used to City
Heikki Savolainen - Relaxing in D6.
Cliff Westburgh - Hunting rats in D6.
Chandler Hetfield (Outlands) - Trying to find his bearings.
Joey Geller (Outlands) - Sitting in the clinic with his left leg broken.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: KONY 2012 - A video you must see.
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2012, 05:25:31 AM »
Were you that guy who was spamming the thing with a spray can on HL2RP? I remember someone was spraying "KONY 2012" everywhere.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline Dragon Dildo

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2012, 05:28:39 AM »
Were you that guy who was spamming the thing with a spray can on HL2RP? I remember someone was spraying "KONY 2012" everywhere.

What no.
HL2RP Characters
Jim Boyle - Obeying the Combine in City
Marcus Nicholson - Getting used to City
Heikki Savolainen - Relaxing in D6.
Cliff Westburgh - Hunting rats in D6.
Chandler Hetfield (Outlands) - Trying to find his bearings.
Joey Geller (Outlands) - Sitting in the clinic with his left leg broken.

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2012, 05:37:35 AM »
I am still watching it, I had to take a break. This is just.. Chills are running all over my body, goosebumps.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2012, 05:56:35 AM »

What no.

Weird because the video talks about making the world know about him, and the guy spraying it was trying to make CG know about him, LOL.

But yea, people were complaining in OOC about it, lol
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline Eclipse

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2012, 06:48:59 AM »
...How did I not see this before, I would support this to the fullest I could. I don't care what would happen to me, I would only care about how their life should be.

Offline NykezTV

• HUGME
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2012, 07:15:54 AM »
Now can we do something about China/Asia/50% Europe?

Offline EmperorDisasster

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2012, 01:19:46 PM »
The video is beautiful, and it just goes to show how sometimes relying on our government to take action with these things isn't the way, and sometimes, we need us to help the cause.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 01:52:55 PM by EmperorDisaster »
im bach

Offline Ace

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2012, 01:37:22 PM »
I was the one spraying the KONY 2012 spray in the city. I found about about this two days ago, and I can't tell you how much it touched me. Right now it's spreading around Facebook like wildfire. A shit ton of people, including myself, are buying a bunch of those KONY kits and we are going to put them up all over the city on the 20th.

Offline Anzu

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2012, 01:39:08 PM »
I was the one spraying the KONY 2012 spray in the city. I found about about this two days ago, and I can't tell you how much it touched me. Right now it's spreading around Facebook like wildfire. A shit ton of people, including myself, are buying a bunch of those KONY kits and we are going to put them up all over the city on the 20th.

And let me inform you that HL2RP is in year 2016/17 and there is no KONY. Sprays are and always are IC.

Offline Ace

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2012, 01:50:11 PM »
It was meant to OOCly inform people. ICly it would just be random words.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 02:03:20 PM by MK-Prodigy »

Offline Anzu

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2012, 01:58:57 PM »
Im not, but im telling you that you shouldnt spray stuff aroudn the map due to OOC.

Offline Kage Kuro

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2012, 03:02:55 PM »
Saw this yesterday, already posted it on FB, told my rents etc.

Literally just finished a unit about this 2-3 weeks ago in Geo, not particularly on Kony but the entire Invisible Children thing. Thing really is spreading quickly.
Sonny Puzikas -"Chaos is the law of the Universe. . . Control is a dream of man."

Dr. Johnson - "He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2012, 06:41:47 PM »
Wow. Just wow. I'm going to order one of this kits soon, and post the posters around my school. I don't get how anyone can think kidnapping children is a good idea, he must be stopped.

Offline ??. McBullet

• The African Oldfag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2012, 06:51:33 PM »
Many things in society today are changing at an exponential rate. Technology is increasing vastly, as well as the human population. But what about the other side of that? Have we considered what may be rapidly decreasing? I've got an example: morality. We've got gigantic corporations hell-bent on making that extra dollar that they would infringe upon the liberties of human beings. We have a politicians who are hypocritical in their so-called beliefs in Christianity. But, I do not believe morality is on a permanent course to extinction. No, and this upcoming challenge could prove important to the humanitarian call to action in the future. There is a man of the lowest quality, turning young children against those they love, turning BOYS into SOLDIERS and GIRLS into SEX SLAVES. His purpose? Apparently unknown. His name is Joseph Cony, and some believe him to be the Hitler of our time. I believe that now is the time to prove that the humanitarian cause can be rekindled. I believe that it is a duty of man to help his fellow brother and sister and rid an oppressed Ugandan people of the monster that dares commit such heinous crimes against humanity.

CAPTURE JOSEPH CONY, 2012

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal