Author Topic: Talk with Roflwaffle. (about map change)  (Read 7825 times)

Offline igor

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Talk with Roflwaffle. (about map change)
« on: February 29, 2012, 08:56:14 PM »
I recently had a talk with Rofl about a map change. I understand that this is on some people's mind, and this post is meant to clear things up a bit. Rofl said it was unlikely, but possible, and when I asked him if he had to change it within the next 48 hours he replied with "City 18". When I asked him about city8 and city11 he said that both were too small.
C45.CCA.APEX-05.245

'Clyde'

Kal'Rinok

Re: Talk with Roflwaffle. (about map change)
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2012, 08:58:27 PM »
What the hell is up with you people, C45 seems amazing to me. Sure C18 is plain and simple, but it's overused and boring.

Offline igor

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2012, 09:18:04 PM »
City8. Enough said. It's the perfect map.
C45.CCA.APEX-05.245

'Clyde'

Kal'Rinok

« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2012, 09:19:42 PM »
City8. Enough said. It's the perfect map.
No it isn't, it's horrible. The map is very small, there's some decals that are pretty, overall City8 is CCA based not citizen, and that's what you need.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2012, 09:21:07 PM »
What the hell is up with you people, C45 seems amazing to me. Sure C18 is plain and simple, but it's overused and boring.

Agreed. I love City45 because no other server uses it. D6 is perfect for lolwebels, and D2 is perfect for the CWU. The Nexus is also perfect because it is large and does it's purpose well.

I hate City18, it is to dark and just flat out annoying.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2012, 09:25:54 PM »
It's safe to say that we will not have a map change anytime soon. Reason being is that when we do, people always complain about something. The map we have now took us some time to make and it will not be wasted because some players want to change maps weekly.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline Reimer

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2012, 06:49:54 AM »
If we HAVE to change, which I see us doing no time soon, I would vote for City 8, it is big enough, (Weve tried before, smaller sizes encourage more roleplay) It has a decent nexus, and it also has a nice little highway system, so if we ever decide to finish them APCs we can actually use them.
5:28 PM - wakeboarderCWB: swastika really?
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: we made it to riemer
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: he's the holy ghost
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: we makes sacrifices there

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPV_JPM_wrM" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPV_JPM_wrM</a>

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2012, 08:20:26 AM »
City 18 best map, nuff said. Although I would like to see City 8 on the server at some point, anything that isn't Shitty 45.

Offline aeiou

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2012, 08:41:28 AM »
City 8 is never going to happen, RoflWaffle is probably not going to allow it.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2012, 10:52:15 AM »
City 8 was my favourite. Good memories with 399 there. Thats also where 399 died. I say we hold poll.

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2012, 11:37:12 AM »
NO. The devs had to suffer through enough to create C45, and yet you people want a fucking map change on a daily basis. No other map is THIS WELL BALANCED! nexus is perfect, D6 is perfect, D2 is perfect; everything is perfect, and best of al, no lag. Its bright and sunny and cheerful, not gloomy and depressing like C8 and C18.

Offline Airborne1st

• I'm White
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2012, 12:12:27 PM »

Agreed. I love City45 because no other server uses it. D6 is perfect for lolwebels, and D2 is perfect for the CWU. The Nexus is also perfect because it is large and does it's purpose well.

I hate City18, it is to dark and just flat out annoying.

My point exactly. Its good to see I'm not the only one who thinks so. If you don't like City 45, then don't play on this server. Go find a City 18 or City 8 server to play on.

Offline Checkers

• Cats are cool stuff
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2012, 05:12:39 PM »
Hl2rp isent supposed to feel cheerful, its supposed to feel depressing. City 8 has three apartment blocks, a great nexus, underground for rebels and a subway, lots of stores, lots of places to rp. It might be small but it is amazing.
I am ded not big surprise.

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2012, 05:26:31 PM »
Shitty 45 is terrible for promoting a Half-Life 2 atmosphere and mood. City 18 was dark, gloomy and gave you the feeling you were in the days where your freedom was gone, there was no more happy emotion, you were enslaved in a dark city where you obeyed or was punished severely. 45 does not do this, but gives you a stupid happy feeling and despite what people claim about C18 being a mingeville, C45 is much worse. D2 serves no purpose other than wasting space on C45, D6 is imo, too big. C18 had a really good sized restricted D2, and was acctually controlled concerning raiding which hardly occured and stuff without having to bring in restrictions. The Nexus on C45 is nothing compared to C18's Nexus.

Offline YankeeSamurai

• /me spit on cp mask
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2012, 09:15:18 PM »
The Nexus on C45 is nothing compared to C18's Nexus.

I didn't get that part.
o7

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal