Author Topic: Flash gernades kill  (Read 5183 times)

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Flash gernades kill
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2012, 01:26:19 AM »
I don't know if anybody else realized this, but on her CCA application that she made on yesturday morning, she lied.

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
Many Years

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
Many Years

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
A few months

The first two are doubtable, as somebody with her limited caliber would not be that "experianced" in her roleplay, and I checked and I found that shes only been in CG for less than a single month.

Hmm...true.

Anyways, lets not derail the thread (Even though the thread was made for the sole purpose of that RP that happened with the 5 Units and such)

I don't think a flash grenade can kill a DvL, and it would only bind him somewhat because of the mask.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline Anzu

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2012, 01:59:18 AM »
Any more derailing and thread will be locked.

Offline Cats Pajamas

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2012, 09:20:10 AM »
I don't know if anybody else realized this, but on her CCA application that she made on yesturday morning, she lied.

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
Many Years

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
Many Years

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
A few months

The first two are doubtable, as somebody with her limited caliber would not be that "experianced" in her roleplay, and I checked and I found that shes only been in CG for less than a single month.

Hmm...true.

Anyways, lets not derail the thread (Even though the thread was made for the sole purpose of that RP that happened with the 5 Units and such)

I don't think a flash grenade can kill a DvL, and it would only bind him somewhat because of the mask.

It actually killed my unit which is an AmU.
Glenn Irene Jr. Savior of the Outlands!

Offline psycho

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2012, 11:14:02 AM »
Really, the only way you could die from a flashbang is if you coated your face in gasoline and held it right beside your face when it detonated.

If you were wearing armor or gloves, even if it detonated in your hand, the most you would have is very minor injuries. Flashbang grenades do not explode and there is no shrapnel. They have holes in them, in which the combustion safely occurs inside of the grenade (Unless you stuck your finger inside one of the holes and then pulled the pin but that'd just be asking for it). A flashbang grenade makes light and noise. That's it.
game over

Offline cookiesofamerica

• I'm the american cookie motherfucker!
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2012, 07:52:34 PM »
So saving a citizen life giving him a chance to run and pulling the pin on a unit and him dying and was accepted in the role play
(Check)
During the confusion fight the other unit trying to get his gun out of his hands attempting to force his hand down to pull the trigger bypassing the bio lock which was accepted in role play.
(check)
My character died for these actions so that another may life (check)
Gave the CCA and citizens something to do on what was a uneventful night (check)

Your bitching about me why now?

You didn't give citizen's any RP at all. The only RP they saw (It wasn't even RP) was you arguing with the units even though the units were right like 99.9% of the time. There was 5 units surrounding you, 2 of them were DvLs, and the other a CmD. Show some FearRP next time. I would shit my pants if 5 units had a gun to my face.

Not flaming, just my opinion about the topic.
This is quite true, you try to ran with a scanner arguing that you ran and said "You couldn't see me carrying it" While I argued that you even if your healthy and are well fed, A scanner is heavy, unless your like buff and can carry it easily I don't really seeing you buff or have nimble speed, a scanner is heavy and can not be run off with easily. Instead of acting like this, be thankful that you are not banned for this constant bullshit. This is a major flaw that you do, find a solution to fix it, or you may face consequences for it.

Not sure if everything you said was directed at me, but I didn't have scanner. (If it wasn't directed at me, just ignore me).

ANYWAYS.

Dakota causes constant bullshit all time time, arguing about everything. He/she was even arguing over OOC about the whole scanner thing. Then Dakota decides to try and fight 5 units who have guns in her/his face. I am not flaming, just giving my opinion. Not only that, when Dakota was attacking 5 units, he/she was saying things like 'P2L'. I don't think a mal-nourished civi can fight a DvL, making me think that DvL's don't really have to P2L because...well I mean...come on...It's a freakin DvL...do I really have to explain?

Lastly, I am not saying to go BAN BAN BAN, Just tell Dakota to take a chill pill with the whole arguing about every little tiny thing.
Was never directed towards you, however let's get back on topic. I think we  should as a community keep an eye on Dakota for her constant bullshit. We don't want her to be ending up like (not to make fun of him of course) Adam S.

10% warning issued for derailing thread. Told you to stop. Next person to derail will recieve 15% and thread lock. -- Caek
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 09:34:32 AM by Teh Caek »
I Am The Living Coookie!
C17.S4L.04.864 Does projects I guess
UU.OTA.VANGUARD.56294- Does OTA stuff I guess
Alexander Burton- prays in the outlands and is from the Eastern Orthodox church.
Calvin Dufresne- I have no idea what he does

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal