Author Topic: Talk with Roflwaffle. (about map change)  (Read 7818 times)

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Talk with Roflwaffle. (about map change)
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2012, 10:36:43 PM »
My apologies kiwiee. I assumed kaz was the only dev for this.

Offline Phalanx

• Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2012, 12:23:26 AM »
City 18 was the death of catalyst-gaming.

Offline [CA] KiwieeEh

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2012, 07:12:10 AM »
My apologies kiwiee. I assumed kaz was the only dev for this.

It's fine. To be honest I've always been told I was only an idea bitch anyway. XD
"If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son.
I've got 99 problems, but a bitch ain't one."

"Have a great evening, sorry, maple syrup, eh, moose, and ice hockey to you!"

"Maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna' be my year."

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2012, 10:04:00 AM »
The most passive rp ive seen from all Factions came from city 8. Cits opened shops and used the streetside fiod amd merchant vendors often. Rebels navigated and lived in the sewers, creeping around and stealing foods from the surface, CCA may have not have had a GRID and training area but they managed. CWU had an excellent HQ with a hospital.

If dave replies to me, ill modify C8 to CGs needs.

« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2012, 10:07:19 AM »
The most passive rp ive seen from all Factions came from city 8. Cits opened shops and used the streetside fiod amd merchant vendors often. Rebels navigated and lived in the sewers, creeping around and stealing foods from the surface, CCA may have not have had a GRID and training area but they managed. CWU had an excellent HQ with a hospital.

If dave replies to me, ill modify C8 to CGs needs.
Or we could edit C45 to work more with the Citizens Passive AND Rebel RP AND Streamline the props so it doesn't cause RSO...

1:23 PM - Pvt. Emory[113thCav]: I think 604 is a cat :3

2:07 PM - Juggernaut: Monkey with a gun
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: + Chunkeymonkey79
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: =
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: CHUNKYMONKEY WITH A GUN69
2:07 PM - chunkeymonkey79: YOU SIR ARE GOD

9:52 PM - Rory Phelps: gosh god damnit fuck my ass

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: March 04, 2012, 12:26:32 PM »

Yea-no. The roleplay on City 18 was a lot better than what is currently going off on City 45, not to mention the CWU was also alive and roleplaying good on C18, and they even had a decent building for it along with that balcony I used to stand on nearly 24/7 when I had my worker on C18. RDT RP was surprisingly better as well if you can even think of it being better. Overall, the RP, atmosphere and mood of C18 was better than C45 and whoever continues to think C45 is a godly map that is better than all the other maps really needs glasses and to stop being dumb fucks. /rant

Offline Phalanx

• Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: March 04, 2012, 04:18:56 PM »

Yea-no. The roleplay on City 18 was a lot better than what is currently going off on City 45, not to mention the CWU was also alive and roleplaying good on C18, and they even had a decent building for it along with that balcony I used to stand on nearly 24/7 when I had my worker on C18. RDT RP was surprisingly better as well if you can even think of it being better. Overall, the RP, atmosphere and mood of C18 was better than C45 and whoever continues to think C45 is a godly map that is better than all the other maps really needs glasses and to stop being dumb fucks. /rant

Well. If you had noticed, when we were on the original C45 (The first time we were on it) RP was great. Then we decided to have an antlion event, moved to C18, and then that was when minges started pouring in. It's unfixable now.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal